PK SUBBAN FOR SHEA WEBER

Damn son, not to throw shade at Shea, but I think the Habs cucked themselves with this trade

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canadiens-deal-p-k-subban-predators-shea-weber/

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canadiens-deal-p-k-subban-predators-shea-weber/
canadiens.nhl.com/club/stats.htm
hockey-reference.com/teams/MTL/2016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Habs fag here

I think it's a good bet. Let's see what happens next.

>inb4 traitor

Price started browsing Sup Forums with all his spare time and requested it

Price playing well without his main nigga

get ready for trillville to start loving hockey

>I'm actually excited for this. Fuck yeah preds

But Subban is younger desu...

> sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canadiens-deal-p-k-subban-predators-shea-weber/
> mfw it's real

This is like watching the Patrick Roy blunder all over again... Habs never learn it seems.

good, Subban was playing more on twitter than on the ice

Just take the L and move on

Except that its nothing alike... at all

Subban didnt request a trade to the president in front of cameras so Bergevin didnt had to give him away...

Bergevin is a fucking retard holy shit

fuck this shit

the fags having a stroke over this are the same that were crying that bergevin doesn't take enough risks

>he's too old
4 years older, and that's the entire point - a bit more experience, a lot more leadership. for a directionless club like the habs that can make a huge difference, especially taking into account the shit subban was apparently stirring with the organization. and this is despite all his positive media appearances and 10 mil to a kids' hospital and shit
>he has more points in the last 3 years
he does, but he has less goals. AND weber has something like 155-160 less turnovers which is insane when you think about it
>subban still has his prime ahead of him
sure he probably does. which doesn't mean weber's performance is gonna sharply drop in the next few years. and a few years is all the habs have got because price IS in his prime.
>weber has a monster contract
yeah, he does. a bit less expensive than subbs, but he does.
>keep therrien instead of subban!!!
it's weird to be that confident in the people you work with yeah, but maybe weber will work better in da system

i like subbs a lot, but weber can still bring a lot to the table: he's bigger and has a mammoth slapshot. it's not a huge talent trade on the ice but may be off ice.
i'm cautiously optimistic desu. can't wait to see this team play, with all the d players they have now. obviously bergevin needs to get a good right wing free agent (okposo?)

Getting rid of a future hall of famer because he has a strong personnality.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
i just found out

this is fucking molsons thinking his contracts too expensive and their whole bussness model is counting on perpetually sold out bell center without making playoffs

that was the reason why his situation was sketchy YEARS ago

hes matured, he signed the big contract

and after patches was lackluster I was sure he was our future captain

this PK is more of a team player and a proud canadien than he's ever fucking been

canadiens.nhl.com/club/stats.htm

notice the damage control PK isnt even listed in this years stats

hint: he was #4 for points as a fucking 28 minute plus defenceman

hockey-reference.com/teams/MTL/2016.html
for unjewed stats

Bergevin and Therrien never liked PK because they found him too cocky, word was he didn't get along with most his teamates. And canadiens have a long history of fucking over their best player (see Patrick Roy and Guy Lafleur).

Are there any good black hockey players besides Subban and Simmonds?

where are the memes, i need memes

naw man, ice? dat shits normally too cold for a brotha...

Everyone's telling me this is good in this thread but somehow I'm disappointed

> justifying worst trade in post-Roy Habs history

Fuck off to reddit m8

Weber Team Canada's top D, Subban can't make Team Canada. How did the Habs lose this trade?

>Subban can't make Team Canada
because of racists

Bergevin's response to the risk of the contract length is that he feels Weber will be good for many years to come, and related this to Markov... Markov is 37, and while he is a great valuable player, there is clearly a decline in the number of minutes he can play. Weber is signed until he is 41! At a $7.8M cap hit! Meanwhile Subban's contract ends when he 33 I believe, meaning the $9M cap hit is at least carrying you through his prime.

as a broonsfag, I honestly think both teams will benefit from this trade

Subban didn't beat up women or drive around drunk.

First d line; Old as fuck Markov on the decline Weber
Second; Shaky Beaulieu - soft as fuck Petry

Good times ahead, boys.

Joel Ward is pretty good

We're really fucked now, eh bud? I don't know why Markov gets so much ice time and responsibility, the dude can't even skate anymore.

Or because he turns the puck over constantly. I've watched many games lost because PK throws the puck up the middle of the ice in his own zone. Something you learn not to do in Peewee hockey.

>Top D

Not when >Doughty and Keith, to name a few, are on the team.

Team Canada (international hockey teams, for that matter) has weird politics, at least from the outside.

Kind of sad to see Weber leave, but I really think this is a more even trade than most think. Maybe it's Preds bias towards Weber.

What website is this from?

apology for poor english

when were you when montreal dies?

i was sat at home eating poutine when marc ring

‘pk is trade’

‘no’

Anthony Durag

>disable them

>I told Bergevin to trade Subban and he actually did it the absolute madman

>Tfw Wongs fan
>Tfw seriously thought they'd win the Stamkos sweepstakes

Why did I ever get my hopes up? Now Kenny's definitely going to overpay for another UFA, Literally all of the top forward free agents are players coming off good years, at the age of 30 years or older, AKA the kind of player who gets too much money stretching too far out of his prime years.

oh and
>Muh streak

>nashville trading for another black defenseman before someone in nashville notices seth jones is gone
hm

perds have a good fanbase, Perds and Blots are the only southern teams that are not laughingstocks

Sell wed

joel fuckin ward

Prolly why DSP got traded too

>No one posting Byfuglien

Daley won a cup this year. Anthony Duclair is had a good season and is young.

And probably a few others im forgetting

Habs can't be kill right? Am I better off jumping off the Cartier Bridge?

those people are either baiting or as retarded as the habs management

bigger bars means better right? :P