Has Sup Forums ever tried these cigarettes?

Has Sup Forums ever tried these cigarettes?
I bought a pack today, and my god is it the worst shit i've ever inhaled. Mother of jesus, its like smoking a burnt plastic toy.

Also, smoking thread.

Lol.... Baby, its just ice mint just not your taste

nah mane, i vape you should try it

prefer the ice blast/mint blast things to the mint flavoured tobacco

didnt like it at first but after awhile grown to like them

JUST

why do you smokers, smoke? I just dont get it, I tried it once, Tasted terrible, Terrible after taste that last 5 minutes. Just why? I understand weed but this shit is just dumb.

German masterrace reporting in.

have started, then quit, restarted and quit, ad infinitum.

currently smoking some topp rollies. will probably quit when i move to my new place.

I found that for me, it's my smoking area more than anything else that makes me want to smoke. If i dont have access to an area that i can smoke, i won't.

It's Marlboro, the fuck did you expect?

I use to smoke Marlboro fresh menthal. Till i learned that shit is way worse than non menthal. I stick to reds now

What you smoke makes a big difference. I buy tobacco and rolling papers and make my own. If all you do is menthols then of course it tastes like shit.

Tried them, they're alright. Don't really get the point of things like flavors in cigarettes though.

ATTENTION ALL SMOKERS, PLEASE SMOKE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE SO YOU DIE QUICKER AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE!

We get it.You vape

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

i usually go with america spirits, the perique ones are pretty good

American smokes suck sorry to say

depends on the brand. newports are absolute shit, marlboro is top-tier price for mid-tier smokes

Best shit

lol fucking poverty smokes

Smokers are some if the biggest faggots around. Every cigarette is a little paper cock that they suck on to gain pleasure . Every time you smoke a cigarette you are sucking the dick of the tobacco industry and the awful smell that covers your clothes and body is the smell of their load being blown all over you.

>newports
havent seen those in forever

dont know if this still holds up but brands used to be like

>newports- niggers
>winston- old niggers
>Marlboro - white guys / rednecks
>Camel - they give them away for free at the club
>Vagina Slimes- old white ladies

did i forget any?

the only people that smoke winstons are cowboy wannabes and homeless people

Shit costs 8 bucks where i live

Weeds tastes like shit I mean what's the point ama right?

newports are for the people who want everyone to know they smoke 3 packs a day just from their voice, i don't see niggers going after them really but the poorer white people do, and the old white women

i only know 2 people that smoke winstons, one has a small farm, the other is a cowboy wannabe

don't know anybody that smokes marlboros or camels though, i don't think i've even seen camels around in a longass time

holy fuck google what's with all the damn store fronts

American smokes may or may not be shit depending on taste but when I can buy a pack without seeing in big bold that little Timmy died of smoking and pay less than 6 dollars for Marlboro I'm a happy goyem

go fuck off with your mouth fedora fag

pack of marlboros here will cost you 10.50 here in assajewsetts. every time i'm in maine i grab a couple cartons, shit's like half the price up there

>don't know anybody that smokes marlboros or camels though, i don't think i've even seen camels around in a longass time

might be a location thing. When i lived in NC the poor whites couldnt afford Marlboro and smoked pall malls instead.

then they became just as expensive so then everybody switched to basics

Does anyone itt smoke cigars? I was never into cigs, I don't need the nicotine buzz I like the flavor of cigars

pall malls are some of the cheapest ones here that can be bought at any store, if you want cheaper you have to find some shady as fck gas station in the middle of the ghetto

a few times, around holidays.. generally didnt get sick off of them or anything, but didnt enjoy the head buzz they give.

Probably smoked them wrong or something

>captcha likes boats

I'll smoke a black every now and again homie. Gotta freak that shit first to get the cancer paper out

anyone roll their own cigarettes?

Nah I get a little head buzz sometimes, I was never into pot or anything so that's good enough for me. I don't really see any cigar threads or anything so I have no one to converse with :(

i'm roll topp brand currently. prefer drum, hate bugler

Kek, i go into this thread and the truth commercial comes on , the fuck

My all time favourite

fucking truth commercials

>yor dawg gunna die if you smoke 1 cigaratte

>pumping more bass than a shitty car commercial

Actually this one was for the pets, which I agree with
Dont smoke around your fucking dogs/cats

thats because you'r smoking an american cigarette OP. try a CANADIAN cigarette and you'll never go back. american cigarettes taste like you're smoking some dirty matres mixed with shitty cigar

i enjoy dirty mattresses tyvm

bedbugs have a lot of flavor

lol, then again...you'd rather smoke matres all day long if you knew what i paid for canadian cigarettes. they're so expensive up here no matter what you get.