Convince me to suck cock behind my girlfriend's back...

Convince me to suck cock behind my girlfriend's back. I'm bi-curious and want to get it out of my system before I propose to her. Pic related; the cock I could be sucking tonight.

There is nothing like a thick cock in your mouth, pleasing it with your tongue. I havent sucked dick in over 5 years but hot damn....

Break up with you gf.

She deserves better.

Then suck all the cocks you want.

why not just do it? what are you afraid of?

Just suck it that's the only way you will get this out of your system

I'm afraid of two things:

1) STD's. I could never live with myself if I got an STD and gave it to my girlfriend. Even if I didn't give it to her, my parents would find out that I cheated if I developed some nasty lesion on my face. Plus, it would just be gross to get an oral infection.

2) Soul-crushing regret and massive amounts of guilt that would forever taint my relationship with the only girl I have ever loved.

I want to believe that I can sociopathically block the guilt out, but I'm not sure if I can.

#2 Should definitely happen if you care about her at all. Seriously why would you cheat on your gf just to try sucking a dick? Sounds like you're just an asshole.

DO. IT. FAGGOT.

That's a yummy looking cock, OP. Looks nice and thick. I would do it.

how well do you know the guy this dick belongs to?

Craigslist.He's 24

>craigslist
don't

I wanted to suck a cock for years and when I finally did it was the worst thing ever made all my bi curious thoughts go away

craiglist?? Yeah welcome to mouth aids

I get it man. I've wanted to suckered a cock too. I'm not even that bicurious. I just want to feel a cock inside my mouth. The thought of anything else gay isn't appealing. Anal would be terrible, kissing a man would be gross, any touching or any other kind nope. Just want that dick inside my fucking mouth.

But don't do it.

The guilt will kill you. If she finds out she WILL leave you. It's just not worth it.

I'm sure ithat sounds fun. Until you realize his balls smell a little, and he's grunting while you're sacking, then he takes 15 minutes to cum so your mouth is sore and your jaw feels like it's going to break, then he finally cums and you've got some guys semen all over you, and it tastes like shit, and you realize that terrible taste COULD also have AIDS in it.

Not as appealing now is it?

Best case scenario, become a swinger with her, experiment with another guy and her.

Let's suck each other's cock.

Aaaand I just lost all desire to go through with this.
The fact that I just fapped and came also helped.
Thanks, anonibro.

The day when Sup Forums saved some user from faggotry; with faggotry.

>like as fire break for a wildfire.
>

It'll be back. It ALWAYS COMES BACK.

story?

Talk to your girl friend about your fantasy, she might be into to bringing another guy in the bedroom or wearing a strap-on