>slow car thread
>post RX8
Story checks out.

fuck you

Stock 98 Mustang GT

>~215HP
>0-60 in 6.7
>It's topped out around 140

Save for a few electrical issues, the motor's in great condition, and the 4.6 block's got a lot of potential. Plan on doing a tranny swap, Ford Racing heads and a performance cam, maybe throw on a procharger.

(You) is that enough? Your parent didn't give you enough attention did they?

Then you wont be allowed to post in this thread, friend :

2008 mazda 3 2.0 liter 4 cylinder

my friends make fun of me for driving a "jap car" but i'm laughing because i get 36mpg while their trucks and suv's are getting 12

02 Forester.
165 HP
0-60 sometimes

Sold my STI and bought this dad wagon.

I sure do.

1990 Honda accord lx
I hit 160000 miles yesterday thing still runs like a beauty

Nope.

98 mazda protege 100 hp while i build my e30 which is also slow 168hp

>no idea why that posted as a dick.

Whatever you say homo.

oi

i actually just wrecked last night

1985 mr2
Slow as nuts

What kind of dumb nigger puts swing doors on a fucking RX-7. Pic related.

everyone thinks it's slow, but it's actually pretty decent

02 ford ranger, 4.0 sohc sitting on 32's with 4.10's

i'm amazed at how good it is on gas sometimes. got 23 mpg today

it ain't a screamer in a straight line, but it does alright. tons of space for a 2 door, decent fuel mileage.

dad's minivan but will be mine soon lol

>use it to transport band equipment for people i know
>get paid 40 bucks for each trip avg of 10 miles each trip
>20 trips a week
>each trip 2 hrs both way

16 Subaru Outback
Sick of fixing shit on older cars bought this and love it. But also has like 170hp lol

We're do you live that it takes you an hour to travel 10 miles?

NYC, the BQE is a nightmare some days

scratch that, BQE is a shithole every day

Slowly?

SupraDave?

used to drive an old hondamatic
quick outta the gate but lost it somewhere after the first turn
fastest i ever got it was a shaky 78mph

Thats some scary shit.
Highspeed (relatively) wobbles on a bike that weighs as much as you

here, its alright, insurance only allows 3,500 km a year

Sorry that you drive such a pleb tier car. Maybe if you try hard, you can afford a Corvette?

Can't, wasted all my money on this

not the bike, the car...
the 2 speed automatic version of the civic
it was marketed in canada as a hondamatic(that being the name of the tranny, actually)

sorry for the misunderstanding, user

My mom's already dead.
Good try fgt

Well youre shit out of luck.
Shop around better next time and you wont be stuck with slow shitcars, yo.

Bad credit?

plz no

I dont know whats scarier, hondamatic bike or hondamatic civic...
God speed, user.

#poorasfuck #poorlifechoices #onlymake20anhour

No, I just don't buy cars like that. Corvettes are nice, I've had them before, but like any high end model, they're uncomfortable and stiff, I prefer to cruise in this

20 an hour isnt bad

living the neet life, man.
Hope you come into some money soon.

that's alright, faggot.
she's lived a long life, but she's in a lot of pain now. she'd prefer to shuffle off this mortal coil, if she had her way

I always come into money, but it isn't all about riches. To live a style such as this you need to invest in companies and put it in your own or else the Government goes crazy, it's how the more fortunate appear to get 'taxed' less

Rad car though

2010 scion tc and 93 bmw 525i so yea I drive slow cars

BMW 98' E38 735il
It goes slow. Fucking comfortable though

'94 940 Turbo. Ultimate sleeper. Sweden might be fucked but their cars aren't

No need to sugarcoat it, the economy is pretty bad and people like you have to scrape by with what they can. Just cause you don't own great cars doesn't mean you cant in the future! Just gotta work for it.

Don't you get worried that your car will get dinged when you park it in the grocery store parking lot?

What kind of dumb nigger doesnt know the difference between an rx-7 and an rx-8

Oh hey subie friend, I have a 1999 Legacy GT, just stickerbombed the mirrors and licence plate area. Yes, it is slow.

fag

Nice car man; one of my favorites!

Slow but not the slowest.
It runs rings around my 2002 Jetta Wagon
>2.0 liter gasoline
>5 speed manual
>115 blazing horses
>0-60 in can't be bothered

2013 Chrysler 200
0-60 in 6 seconds

Rather impressive for a domestic

looks cozy

>domestic
It's actually a rebadged Lancia

Here's my POS. '89 Rustang LX. Mighty 88HP 2.3L. 0-60 is probably something like 20 seconds. Doubt this thing would even do 100, unless going down a steep hill with a strong tail wind.

Getting one of these bad boys next week

Pretty damn excited

It's pretty hard for that to happen because people like to crowd around it, I know it's a 'fancy' car but every car feels the same once you're behind the wheel.

I guess that explains the terribad quality

> 2008 Nissan Altona
> 0-60 in kek
> 0-100 in blown motor

I almost picked up a Z26 a couple of months ago for $1000, but it had a nice big rust hole from the wheel well to the gas cap area. Shame they're rust buckets.

Yeah, except for the Challenger, Charger, and Chrysler 300, all of Chrysler/Dodge's cars are rebadged Fiats

The one I'm looking at is in immaculate shape, was never driven in the winter so no road salt (or very little)

All she needs is a fuel pump installed and a new set of brakes. My father had one when I was a teen and I've wanted one of my own ever since, they're getting to be pretty rare nowadays.

I'm glad that you haven't had any problems. There's usually always one jerk out there who wants to take exception to something beautiful and damage it. It's very hard to keep nice things nice and live a regular life.

Keep on comfy cruising!

o no

would have been nice if they'd made 5-speed an option on the Z26. Auto just kinda kills it.

fuck off nigger

Check 'em

Yeah :( I bet that would have been real fun

I didn't know this, user. Thanks, I guess you really do learn something new every day.

You aren't wrong there, I prefer a practical car like a jeep to get around, I only take these out for events like Black List Rally or Importfest, ask any high end car owner and they'll tell you that it's more work to maintain them to the point where it becomes unenjoyable.

I wish i had the money for a car. Maybe ill get a real job. Any garbage men on Sup Forums? I know it pays decent. Hows the conditions?

Mercury Bro!

Did it a few times here and there for my uncle's old garbage business. It's kinda brutal at times. Also, no fun hanging on the back of a truck in the cold, snowy PA winters.

fuck you

2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
> 0-60 in literallydrivingabrickwall
> 0-100 in never gonna happen
> mpg? Nonexistent

lol the 2 valve engine has zero potential. and if you only change one cam, you'll be in for a real treat because that engine has two.

I get 25 on 35s. I have no idea why because I couldn't get 17 when it was stock. and yes the speedo/odo is corrected.

>1999 GMC Jimmy
>0-60 in 3.8 weeks
>Speedometer tops out at 100 so 0-100 isn't happening
>10 MPG if I'm lucky

You raised your final drive ratio with the big wheels. This decreases engine rpm, increases mpg, and decreases power.

sick ass beemer

lol the ~300rpm decrease is negligible compared to the fact that I added about 50 lbs of rotating mass to each corner.

replied

1999 civic DX
I measure my 0-60 in about 8.0 seconds and it tops out at 120 mph.

It hits the rev limiter in 4th gear at 120 mph and 5th gear is too tall for the engine so it slows down to about 105 mph in 5th gear.

So if I want to go 120 I have to keep it just below the rev limiter which obviously isn't good on the motor. It's above redline of 7200 rpm.