Hey Sup Forums long story that I don't want to get into; but I'm super fucking depressed...

hey Sup Forums long story that I don't want to get into; but I'm super fucking depressed, and I'm usually the happiest man in the world. The day before last I just drank from sun rise to sun fall, yesterday I just took opioids all day, today I tried to go to the gym with some friends and run a bunch, but will probably end up just drugging up again.
I need to take my mind off things, so I'll take requests from any trips in this thread.
Also hopefully someone with a vagina/boipussy connected to their body will come along and cheer me up.

Hey bb, I don't have an inverted penis but i hope you feel better. Get a marker, draw a smile on your chest and make your nipples the eyes. This will cheer you up.

If ur depressed don't go on Sup Forums and control your drug use retard.

Thanks user, you and your non-inverted penis are nice people. Get trips and I'll definitely do that for you.
lol ok mom

ok what about dubs?

No one interested?
I'm actually attractive and have a nice benis.
I thought Sup Forums usually shit their pants over this type of thing.

not that im going to be able to get either anyways

yeah i thought so too but im just going to keep rolling for dubs

Gets dubs and three dubs responding to those dubs and I'll do the request.
And I may just do the first dubs request if this thread doesn't get much attention.

i feel like you're lying show dat benis with timestamp

roll

rolling

i feel the dubs comming in

lying about what?
but alrighty, i will. I'm just going to need some juicy dubs first.

Im drunk. Hqte my life too. Where you from

Work on a project that you know you will be happy with after its done

Kill yourself

>trips get

chill a bit an take you mind off the things that bother you, also show 2 fingers in pussy

Florida, yourself?
I write and make art. I've been doing both of those but it hasn't really helped much. To be honest i'm just doing this current piece to get a bunch of validation on social media so i don't feel alone.

Op sorry forr bothering you. Obviously im tooo shitty to take your acjknoledgment. By

What the fuck could've possibly led you to believe I'm a girl?

>lol ok mom
if your mom said that already it's because she's smarter than you.

So is this guy Your father must have been a real retard.

we got dubs now deliver op
i want your fat juicy cock

Attention whore.

Sage goes in all fields

Fuck you, I feel like being an attention whore right now, it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself nigga.
On the way

Oh shiiiii. Im from new york vity. So why you down? Me im not anle to have any friends. Im tooo picky i suppose. But my dog and my beeer dontt ket me down. Im sorry thoughh you down. It sucks ass.m did you see the game lastnight?

You have tiny shoulders you look like a manlet basement dweller. Kill yourself

This

This sympatico fucktard gets a gets

wut r u listening to

Please ram the handle of a shovel up your ass and dig your garden with it there

I'm actually super fucking popular though. I'd be a total chad if i wasn't so fucking weird and a borderline alcoholic.
Life in general my friend, but also lately a girl. And yeah, I'm not a huge sports dude, but that was a just fucking insane watch. I'm glad cleveland pulled through.
Also I might be coming up to stay with some Friends in NYC for a bit in a month or two, and maybe do some improv. Whats your gender/age? I'd love for you to come see me bomb on stage.

Really strange mix right now. A lot of Nirvana, Lil Ugly Mane, Spaceghostpurrp, Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, GZA and MF Doom

30 dude. Sorry if yuour thinking im a girl. Bitches suck man. I mean dont get me wrong they fun to you know but toommuch drama sometimes. Wht you drinking? O got me som yeuling. On my 14th on tonight. Only thing beeter then a ice cold beer is a bj while drinking an uce cold beer.

Here's my dick btw for everyone asking..
Sorry for the razor burn, it was all shaved for a date a few days back, and after I got all depressed I never bothered to maintain it.
Also it's flaccid obviously, but if this gets more sexual I could change that.

Shut the fuck up faggot go back to redit. Also nice hideous cock, have fun talking to all the 40 year old fags

Nah man I figured you were a dude. I'm about to turn 20. I'm just drinking about 70% sweet vermouth with 30% scotch, although I probably shouldn't be drinking considering the benzo's still in my system, so I'm not drinking much. But nice, hope you have a happy evening friend. I wish I had some brewskis on hand right now.

; *

>super fucking depressed
>is mutilated

>but if this gets more sexual

Oh shii. You a youngin to beee drinking alchy. But i know shits rouch. You bi? Just wondering. Based on the pic looks likenyouh got some pussy recentyl. How was it. Tight? Where she let you cum

Bitches come Bitches go. It ducks when you lose one but the next one is always better. Don't think of it as a breakup some much. It's just time to upgrade. What they don't know is that they have taught you to be better for the next girl. Hang in there Sup Forumsro

Someone's on their phone lol. It really does duck tho.

Also if 30 too old to associate with itsc dool. I know im ollld. Im jyst drunk and lonely and depreeseed

Right? Just fucking kill me now.
Haha I've have the kind of parents who have let me have wine with dinner since like 13, and have been happy to purchase me hard liquor since 18. Also I have a fake ID and spent some time overseas recently. I'm into traps, but that's about the extent of it as far as I know. And it was amazing, in the back seat of my car lol. The thing is, I absolutely loved the girl, and afterwards she basically let me know that I was one of near 100 guys she's fucked, said thanks for the sex, and left, never to talk to me again. Partially why I'm sad. Oh, and my grandma and close friend just died this week.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. You just hope they're not upgrading from you, you know?

Shit in your neighbors mailbox

Where are you from OP?

Oh wow. Sorry about your losses. They suck. Girls suck too, youl get another one with a dick like that. So whatt mwkes you hapoy?

gtfo attention whore
Some people have been living with depression most of their lives
We don't give a shit about your bad week
Either figure shit out or kys Sup Forums isn't your fucking girlfriend.

Listen here dick. Gtfo. Im tiree oh yiu oricks beung pricks. He can be sad if her wants. Tits orgtof

Put a sharpie in your butthole.

Kek roll

Got any of it being sucked?

rolling for trips for OP to auto-tattoo his inverted vagoo

Sound like we need to organize a troll hunt. Grab your pitchfork, let gut these slime.

rolliing thunder

I would fuck your mom while you watch that's how insecure and weak you are. Pathetic

Tits or gtfo

REROLL

LAST REROLL

I had a bad month. Plese srop. Post a pic of your girl sucking you cocm yto scheer me up

Rolling

Thanks homie, you're the coolest dude here. I think I'm just going to leave now though. Don't get too drunk, and have a good life man.

Why is your life so bad?

Cheer yourself up fag

You're upset because some girl didn't fall in love with you immediately?

You really are pathetic. Get better.
I mean that as in: 1) Become better. At sex, life, you, all of it. They won't want you if you wouldn't want to.

2) Get better pussy. Don't feel bad that you fell in love with a whore. Happens to the best of us. Even if she isn't a whore, you can't force it.

Look, you can't let someone else have this much control over YOUR feelings. You have to be good with you and find someone else who has as well or it will always be uneven and doomed

Well that, and one of my closest friends since 5 went out partying the other night and choked to death on his own vomit behind a club.