gotta post more

Sure, user.

She's my girlfriend. Sorry it triggers you

proof of trap then rate

>Trap
>GF

Well, which is it?

Do you suck on her feminine penis?

I think meeting a legit trap in my city would be impossible. Just girly fags.

How did you meet her?

She was pretty much my best friend since about 4th grade before she transitioned. We started dating after that.

Sometimes.

How did you acquire said gf?

Post her cock

That's really cute user

Is she planning on snipping the dick?

Are you going to marry?

I dunno. She hasn't really talked about it, I think she's comfortable as she is. I am too.

I'd like to.

You're living the dream my man. Does she let you fuck other women or have threesomes? Does she fuck women?

OP, need to see noodz to r8 properly

How tall is she? When did she start hormones?

That's interesting. She looks like she's transitioned good, not too easy to see without full face but bottom half lookin good. Man I'm real jelly. 10/10

Also post more

Wish you the best of luck.

you live my fantasy

I'm not sure I'd want to. Obviously a threesome would be fun, but I'd feel weird just fucking someone else. She is attracted to women, yeah.

Like 5'6. She started when she was 18.

Thanks fam. Here's a face pic for being a nice thread

C U T E

She got natural titties?

OP hurry the fuck up and show us the noodz
or gtfo

Are those implants?

depends on how you define natural.

She is cute as fuck. I would never let her go.

I don't plan to.

Hormones plus very careful use of push-ups. She's a fucking wizard, I don't ask.

ITT: OP implying she and being an absolute faggot

Come on op we need moar

She looks so tiny and soft. You must have been an amazing cute boy. Did you ever think of her in any type of way before she transitioned or just kind of kept it as best bros because you're not gay(I'm assuming)?

She must have been an amazingly cute boy*

so op, your gf is very cute and all..

but do you have any better pics? like ones we can fap to? would be appreciated

-user

I'm bi, but I didn't think about her much in that way. She was always very small and cute. I guess there was always sort of tension there.

Oh my fucking god, She is a cute.

A CUTE!

this

damn you OP

I agree :D

i'm very thankful. here's another face pic.

>Tfw your best childhood friend will never become a super cute trap and you will never have a lifelong relationship with her

Hold me bros ;_;

How long have you two been dating?

how can you see her forehead do you have DSP?

About 4 years.

damn even cuter than the first face pic

you're living some kind of fairy tale user

>tfw lots of friends growing up
>tfw transitioned and actually turned out good looking and passable
>tfw none of my friends tried to take a stab at me
>tfw never going to have such an amazingly cute 'how we met' story

Out of the 15 or so friends I had from elementary to high school I would have dated like at least half of them or at least slept with them if they ever tried. I could even see having life with 2-3 of them.

pics?

REEEEEE

>not gay
>sucks dicks and enjoys it
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean no shame in OP's sexuality but... yeah definitely gay

I really don't deserve it but I'm very thankful.

bump

You'll just have to take my word on the good looking part. I can't fit a smart phone under my tinfoil hat so I have no good pictures of myself.

It's ops thread anyways, his gf is fucking stunning.

whatever you wanna call it, there's at least some kind of difference to be attracted to dicks and to be attracted to a male face/body

its a useless discussion anyways

>It's ops thread anyways, his gf is fucking stunning.

She really is. OP is so fucking lucky.

You never know, it might happen. I never thought it would happen to me, but here we are.

>OP is so fucking lucky.
why?

Lame! Where do I find a cute trap

Dude is living a fairy tale that a lot of us would like to live.

if you say so.

I transitioned 2 1/2 years ago and I have a trap gf of my own now so I doubt it. What can ya do though?

Dating sites are full of them. If you can't find one right away just check again in two weeks - month when more sign up. If you're a fetishist most of us can sniff it out and in a hurry. You MIGHT get laid once but unless you just want a real gf who happens to be a trap for whatever reason you have that preference they probably will never hit you back up.

>GF

Why wouldn't I be?

just be honest, we only care about them because of the cock. they need to get over that and accept it.

hahaha

can she still get hard, or flacid all the time now?

100% woman. why are you lying op? does pretending you have this "trap gf" in front of people who cant even tell wtf is going on help you get off?

dubs never lie.

That's why I date other transgirls. There are genuine dudes out there but most guys who want a shot at a trap are just fetishists. I slept with someone I knew just liked me because I was a trap because I was lonely and he was sweet but man does it fucking eat you up. Had to cut him loose after a few weeks.

You might catch some low hanging fruit, we all have really low self esteem.

I really don't care who believes me. I know I'm telling the truth.

What if they're just bi?

she's the one that doesn't like to take it in the ass right (from one of your other threads.) So all you get is BJ's

A lot of bi guys don't like transgirls because their sexuality is kind of like peanut butter and ketchup. They're both good but you'd never want them together and you like them for different reasons, it doesn't make sense to me but they're absolutely our best shot at finding love with a cis person.

Yeah that sucks. I don't want to be the guy who hunts down traps but meeting one "naturally" will be one hell of a challenge in my city. It is a fetish in some way I guess but it's not really all about that dick on a girl thing.

I feel like I could legit love a transgender woman. Same as a woman that was born a woman.

can she still shoot loads?

lmao is this legit?

sad as fuck

hope u get some dick on dick action atleast fam

Wait he isn't able to fuck their ass? Wtf?

>No actual sex

Why doesn't she take it in the ass? Not even fingering? Dildos?

I do sometimes, but she doesn't really like it. It's mostly oral stuff for us.

pretty shit at being a girl tbh

do u do frottage

yep, I like doing that

yeah it's some hot stuff

how come she doesn't like it in the butt?

I have heard some pretty good reasons from guys for why they like transgirls more than cis girls (speaking in generalities obviously everyone is different) and I have personally dated a guy who just didn't really care I was trans. He was hetero-flexible and on our first date I asked (I asked it way less cringy, I hope, than I'm wording it here) why he hit me up over the hundreds of normal girls on POF. All he had to say was, 'eh, I thought you were hot and when we started talking you held a conversation well'. He didn't want kids and had kind of low self esteem so I guess he was like fuck it whatever.

My advice is if you do, do a little tranny hunting online just never mention you were looking for one. Just give something to the affect of that exact reason. You were hot and seemed interesting so I figured why the fuck not.

A lot of them make it pretty easy. Most transgirls will worship any straight man who treats them well and doesn't push their set sexual boundaries. We don't find a lot of love in our lives so we hold on tight when we do.

Again I'm speaking in generalizations, I don't fit that stereotype but a solid 80% of transgirls I've met out of 100 or so are very much like that.

any more pics?

She's lovely. Congratulations to you. I hope the two of you make each other very happy.

You ever been fucked in the butt? Not only does it not feel very good but prep and clean up is a massive chore. Don't mean to attack you or anything but it seriously sucks. I'm convinced anyone who likes butt sex as the bottom is just brain washed into thinking sex can only be a rod and a hole and has placebo-ed themselves into thinking it feels good.

Thank you, I really appreciate the answer. You gave me a bit of hope!

I've fingered my own prostate before and it felt great.

I personally like taking it, I can see why some wouldn't but it seems kind of sad as a trap to dislike it. I was simply curious about her reasons. It may be a chore with prep etc but I feel the good weighs out the bad

>GF
>girlfriend
>girl

Obvious bait is obvious.