How the FUCK can ANYBODY consider voting for this woman?

How the FUCK can ANYBODY consider voting for this woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

ross-elder.com/2014/12/21/chris-stevens-torture-photo-not-chris-stevens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people, even Democrats now, are starting to wise up. This fucking criminal will not win the election.

hillary is going to win

trump is a fucking moron who can't keep his mouth under control

bump

wow omg 4 soldiers who died for their country, let's blame it all on hillary.

she lied about it tho while trying to cover up the fact that it was her fault they died

Worth the read.

>implying the election process is honest
W wasn't duly elected either time, user. One time his little brother gave him Florida despite the popular vote in Florida going the other way, the other time he just kept demanding recounts until it was about to cause a government shutdown and the Supreme Court just appointed him president.

Hillary will win because she's in DEEP with the ultra-rich, the vote won't have shit to do with it. If anything, Trump's candidacy is just to provide a rich old white guy for her to seem progressive and tolerant next to so she can make history as the first woman president. He's just the contrast to make her seem like the lesser of two evils.

Basement dweller who never faced cannon. Thank your dad, little boy, and pray you never have to.

Agreed Trump is a dolt next to her.

Trump actually is the lesser of two evils in this case though. If you've looked into it at all, that is blindingly obvious. As shitty as he may phrase certain things, he's not inherently evil. Hilary is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with corrupt politics.

>How the FUCK can ANYBODY consider voting for this woman?

Because the rest of us don't sit around all day listening to the right wing noise machine like Limbaugh and Faux News.

Because the only other option is Trump.

The unfortunate thing is the blind masses that follow her, and the others that are stuck on trumps old rhetoric. So people think they know everything and don't wanna do their own research.

Trump is just an idiot, not evil. I don't want to vote for someone who is worse than george w bush.

Trump is old school presidency like Teddy Roosevelt. Speaks his mind. With the right cabinet to guide him, this pure fucking businessman has the potential to save this country.

>If you've looked into it at all
There's the operative phrase. Most people haven't/won't.
They'll see it as "racist vs history-making-woman" so they'll accept it when they're told that she won, regardless of how the actual vote goes.

Silent majority, folks.

Well, would you rather have Trump win?

they all suck and that lying murderer white trash bitch is the worst of all. at least Trump will probably fuck us over less or he'll set the mother fucker on fire

>I follow who ever I think might be more popular

yes.

motherfucking GOLDPOSTING right there

That's just it. All he's ever preached is making us great again. A business man can do that MUCH better than a career politician, who's only goal is to remain in power.

Pretty sure the Republican party won't let that happen. Dump the Trump is the new trend and he won't be their nomination.

Is there more pics?

I'm not racist but i'm racist. build the wall.

lmao they sat by and watched these dudes get tortured and murdered on a live feed. several platoons of Marines were 15 minutes away and she intentionally DIDN'T send them in. if we're being totally honest idgaf about some faggot soldiers/ambassador but she is a traitor and a criminal, you are literally fucking retarded if you favor her over any other candidate

Well let's be frank then. We're in Sup Forums and we fuck around a lot pretending to be little monsters. But if you seriously think Trump should win you're either seriously retarded or seriously damaged.

In 2008,she said we need to strengthen the border fence! Now she's using the exact same thing to downtalk Trump! Fucking flip flopper.

I like memes

That you do Ralphie that you do.
Let's get back to your wishing that banana wins the race.

This fucking INFURIATES me!

K

Her husband was fucking other women IN THE WHITE HOUSE, and she didn't walk out on him. Why?

Power and money. She wouldn't have left that fucking house if it was on fire.

Bill KNEW that, so he exploited it for some blowjob and a little stank on his hang-low.

Why don't you americunt fuckers get a third party like everyone in the Euro zone is doing?

dude how the FUCK are you still trying to blame hillary for benghazi?
that was debunked YEARS AGO

The whole Clinton dynasty is a fucking human stain on this country. Trump may not be, "presidential", but who cares. Dude speaks his mind and calls a spade a spade. I'd sleep a lot safer at night knowing he's got the football, and not that crazy bitch.

She really is an evil person

to think someone actually sits on their computer and wastes their time making these attack ads macros which are mostly un creditable. I mean do you even get paid for doing it? oh probably lmao

She signed the memo, she knew. Get some military friends who know the truth, kid.

Then, THEN, she says, "What does it matter?"

It matters to every vet who bled for others people's freedom, on foreign sand.

Like me.

And a few hundred million other vets.

better than trump no matter how many times you try to pretend the dozen people who died matter worth a damn. Dozens die every hour in this country.

Those took me 5 minutes to find on image search, by entering, "Hillary dishonest".

>Like me

yes I know, I wasn't giving you credit for making those macros, I know you're not even that smart.

smug undereducated faggot detected, she is literally Satan

You fucking entitled little emo-shits are gonna ruin this country.

Trump cam balance tariffs, bringing back some our manufacturing base.

Trump hasn't taken millions from our enemies, like the Clintons.

Trump didn't give billions, FUCKING BILLIONS, to Iran. Your stupid dems did that.

Trump wants to stem the flow of hatred entering this country. Not Killary.

>limbaugh and faux news
>educated

pic one

That pic is not of the embasy attack.

That one is of some guy in some shithole county.

ross-elder.com/2014/12/21/chris-stevens-torture-photo-not-chris-stevens/

because the same folks own both parties. trump is an enigma

This.

Hilary v Regular Male Opponent

FUCKING CRIMINAL SCUM, DON'T VOTE FOR HER

Hilary v Laughably Unsuitable Democrat Mole

HEY AT LEAST SHE'S NOT THAT GUY, PHEW, REALLY DODGED A BULLET THERE!

Fucking newfag

/b loves Trump because of the luls to be had. If he really were racist and it wasn't just mudslinging we would love him more

Still better than trump

Oh, so that makes the boo-boo all better in your liberal mind. One tiny ounce of incorrect info, and you'll sleep ok tonight.

Your ancestors are turning over in their graves at your choices.

Be better.

WWE wrestling and NASCAR attracts massive crowds too, what's your point?

ITT: Fucktards who think Trump isn't in it for the money

Here's your fucking Cool-aid, kid.

Drink up.

With trump as a choice - any sane, educated American would vote for Clinton.

>implying I listen to either
>missing the point
>still being a fucking moron
honestly dude do some research on her, she is pure scum. google arkancide

Sshh, don't kill Sup Forums's dreams.

How many embassy attacks happened under bush? Also, Congress is the one who reduced funding for the embassy security.

top zozzle my friend

She isn't a climate denier, for one.
Saying those words are sad
It's so sad that these turds are the only two viable options, but Hillary is the better option.

Nigga im voting trump.

I just dont like bullshit getting thrown around.

When you go into an debate and someone can refute your points with ease you look like a fucking tard.

And that pic has been debunked. So it makes you look like a tard when you post it.

It means, stupid, that poling numbers mean shit compared to actual turn-out.

Jeesuz, you fucking kids just do NOT get it.

>the money
$400,000/yr and measly donations compared to all his opponents, while he has already racked up literally billions in life.

this is you being wrong. how does it feel

Well yes, that's common sense but does that not worry you that a close family friend of the Clinton's is the only opposition to Hilary and is deliberately running his reputation into the ground to make her appear the 'sensible choice'?

>she convinced people she has ethical disagreements with to give her charity money.
How is this not a win?

Oh the irony of that pic...

Think she will quit in a few weeks like "Rosie the riveter" did?

>a long-term problem that's debatably even in human hands is your top concern
Something tells me you're a SWPL.

>>Being a nigger lover can only he negated by quints not trips.
>>Nice try though faggot

useless shill, get a real job you fuck

I'm voting for her just to piss you off, OP. In fact, I'll vote straight ticket Democratic just to rustle your jimmies, but good.

(((Educated))) or educated? Only the latter are going for Hillary tbh

Or that Trump's showboating style has created a large circus following. Not everyone who votes hoots and hollers, the more sensible have jobs and better things to do that attend popularity contests for rich folk

are you seriously this naive

Who gives a fuck how many embassys were attacked!? They were supported with air power. Instantly!

Scott was killed because they didn't support him.

if i don't give a shit about the thousands of americans who died in 9/11 on american soil, i definitely don't care about four more americans who died in the world's most violent shithole. where's the crocodile tears and faux outrage at bush for not keeping us safe?

It is literally sexist to vote against Hilary, you shitlords!

>while he has already racked up literally billions in life
pls

just get informed before voting for the worst candidate in history, im not even from the US and I know he's a bipolar lying douchebag

It's emprical that humans are causing climate change. And it's not to late to mitigate the worst effects. So I don't get what you mean by "debatably in human hands".
I also don't get what you mean by SWPL.
Stupid whinny pothead liberal?

No they weren't.

because she's a woman.

Daily reminder that Donald Trump is directly responsible for the deaths of 47 mostly-Mexican labourers working for him.

How was it her fault? She asked congress for more money for security, repulsive turned her down.

Gonna need a sauce on this one.

Only if you can prove I am.