Girl keeps asking for nudes and shit on insta/snapchat with me

Girl keeps asking for nudes and shit on insta/snapchat with me

Don't know her IRL, might be catfish (never sends me 'new' snaps, always previously taken pics)

but the account looks somewhat real? can't tell whats going on and can't reverse image search.

Looking for advice, trying not to fall in love with a dude

pic related

whats her follow ratio on insta and does she have pictures posted? or at least pictures tagged in.

152 posts
2,218 followers
142 following

her tagged pics look suspicious, they're either self-tagged or a couple of random tags (that have like 50 other tags on them)

Always Google search the image

couple of really normal pics, the rest look like stock model shots

was hoping it was stolen pics from some famous model and i could finally sleep at night

She's too hot for you, so it's not real. Go to bed.

tried on a couple with no luck

i might just send her/him my dick and see what happens

post her insta, I'll do some investigating

some girl was hitting on me once and she sent me nudes without me even asking, i blocked her and never knew if it was real or not
i understand you, user

annakoch10

help me user

This

i wouldn't mind if its fake, i just need to know man. you get it

Looks pretty fake user.

Did you ever think "whoa kinda weird a chick this hot is talking to me randomly"?

If you have, chances are catfish.

i agree man but it doesn't seem like the standard catfishing?

also it's my true love how dare u

Ask for a pic with timestamp.

Could be your friends or enemy fucking with you though. Do you want your enemy to have a pic of your dick user?

This.

wasn't entirely random but honestly pretty close, she found my music/stream online and went from there

She's got some awesome legs pics and videos. Thanks for the fap material, bro.

ill ask

her english is shit too so some things either go over her head or cat b8

sure enjoy. she sent me a few others that I have saved in snapchat chatlog, how do i pull them out of there? will share

Don't do it. She/he may be trying to bait you into posting shit you may regret and blackmail you. Best thing to do is move along. It is just pussy after all

possible, but the account has 2k+ followers and my enemies are too lazy for this shit i think/hope

Fuck if I know. Screen cap?

I've often found that posts with king bugs are decently good advice or info

it's a short clip of her ass in lingerie, i guess I can just screenshot it but the clip would be choice

but what if~*~*~*

After going through her page it seems like shes realish. I've reversed image searched a few of her photos and it retrieved no results.

She seems so fucking fishy though dawg.. some of her tags are her wanting to share her kik and get down and dirty. So either shes real and a nymph, or 'shes' fake with and real smart catfish.

ask for a pic with a timestamp and post it here

obvious catfish is obvious.

weak b8

fake duh

yea some of the pics are pretty regular, and if i can't reverse image search it wtf is going on?

Anyways just asked for timestamp, ill let you know. If she says no ill stop I guess :/

though part of me is hoping on nymph girl

image search is ez to hide from.

source: i catfish occasionally lmao

to get dick pics? or money? i don't get what he/she's after

Does her account look like your catfish accounts?

How do you hide from it?

just edit it, reverse it, crop it, change the colors in it, whatever. its easy to avoid.

idk why i just did it because i was bored i guess. and to see what life is like from a hot girls perspective lol. ive concluded its fucking annoying and 99% of guys are stupid and boring as fuck.

its actually helped me in my real life to not be one of those kind of guys haha