ITT: Feels. Share some support

ITT: Feels. Share some support

I just finished high school...
I am too scared to go out to the open world, I am not ready...
Any tips?

Going to college or straight to work?

I'm in the same boat user. It's weird, I feel excited to finally be on my own. Yet, im terrified about having to go alone. Plus, before I had to keep a happy face for my parents and friends, but now, I don't have to act anymore.

Bumperino

Youre not a snowflake, every one has to get up in the morning too.
Reality is the only cure

i love that picture

So for a few years I have considered myself depressed or sad, but when other depressed people, on here or wherever, expressed their feeling many said they felt nothing, just emptiness, slowly im starting to see what they meant, that emptiness is creeping up on me each and every day and boy does it feel odd.

THIS. THIS TO THE MOON AND BACK.

yeah...me too

yep.
I used to be sad and depressed but now I just feel nothing, just feel empty. and it is worse belive me.

me...

Bump

It'll be 4am in 20 minutes. Goodnight Sup Forums.

anyone lurking?

Know that feeling all too well.

I'm watching this thread. Silently.

Keep posting, y'all.

yes

>you say you'll talk to me later
>im gonna stay and wait up so if you do call i wont miss it
>know that i shouldnt get my hopes up so much
>but the thought of me needing you so much and missing it because im tired
>im so tired
>but ill wait for you
>because i need you

Fuck. This.

Wish me luck, sending crush's a text asking her out.

Two years of this have been enough

prepare your anus

Godspeed friend O7

Good luck Sup Forumsro, post results. Keep us up to date! :)

how do i talk to people Sup Forums? my friends all text each other and i dont know how i would go about it. I want to talk and text people but i think they dont want to talk to me. I want to be social and have closer friends but i dont know how to go about texting people.
Anyone else here to socially anxious about simple things?

That image was fucking real.

Now?

shit son

Geez guys. Everytime I come to one of these threads I always end up thinking about her. I really do miss her. I always end up back at Sup Forums no matter how much I try to hang out with people and be normal. what the fuck man.

Steve Lurkel over here.

>mycrushandIhaveachat.jpg

This is strange, I do want die alone.

i just want to die

Who's this guy?
And this is punisher right?
"How?" And "why?" Knowing when you can use them and a having a certain topic to talk can get anybody talking, then you basically swing with the conversation around topics and asking more information about something. But remember nobody wants to hear you they just want you to listen to them.

All things die alone. Every other animal does it on purpose

First guy is The Goon. The comic is of the same name and written by Eric Powell. It's great.

Second is indeed the Punisher.

I love so much this image. because this is true.

my ex left me for a complete downgrade
lied to me for over a month and let me support her using my money to run off with him while faking her affection to me
so yes
and i can deal with it because i know i can do better

Sometimes I have to force myself to go to the store, to talk to the cashier. To say what I want on my fucking sandwich at Subway, too afraid to correct them if they get it wrong.
I force myself into a routine; a comfortable zone. A collection of moments, brief but in the form of chores. I'll practise 'ham and turkey, ham and turkey.' to myself in a fucking mirror.
I am pathetic.

Yeah same... So I wait for my turn.

This.
This this this.

And she replied...

Not even going to bother posting it here, my primary language isn't even English, so you guys won't understand shit.

Wednesday, I've made it, faggots

All of that gets fixed with a higher self-esteem

tfw I want to post in these threads but I don't because it's this feeling

"When you're cold, don't expect sympathy from someone who's warm."

--Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Kaz, I'm already depressed

If anyone anywhere will give a fuck its atleast some people in here, shot user

Guess it's the fear of doing something wrong that stops us from doing anything. So we stick to the things we've done a million times before, and will do 10 million more.

yea, fucking pussy's lol, just get a higher self esteem lmao, fags

I've been a type one diabetic for a year now. Having this disease just gives me a feeling of emptiness that I can't escape. You know, that feeling of something you desperately wish you could run away from but you just can't. I'm going to have this shit until I die. All I can do is sit back and hope for a cure.

lovely

damn

God fucking damn.