Asked a girl to the movies and now she wants to bring a friend, what do /b

Asked a girl to the movies and now she wants to bring a friend, what do /b

let the friend come.
flirt hardcore with both of them.
they'll get jealous of each other.
then fuck them both.

A girl friend or a guy friend?

"well I guess you can bring her along, it will be my first time but I have always been interested in having a threesome"

Let her bring him and offer to suck his dick too

Bang her friend

Important question right here.

This

this.

From the way it sounds though, either she thinks you're just casually trying to hangout as a friend depending on how you asked it, or she's trying to ruin that opportunity and breaking out of it by bringing a friend.

If you were going to ask a girl out somewhere though you should have took them to dinner. More one on one and a lot less likely for them to invite someone. Chances are you blew it though and after the movies need to just move on.

Irrelevant question. There is another person there. This is not a date. Go directly to friend zone, do not pass go, do not collect$200

Or she could be nervous so inviting that friend could be a buffer.

But if that friend is a dude... I think you're SOL.

Both are girls, but I'm really only interested in one. I planned it to only be the two of us, so it really caught me off guard that she wanted to bring a friend

She bringing the friend so it's not a date. She does not want to lead you on or spend personal time with you.

Bring a friend and get him to try and hook up with the other girl so it all just lines up

This is retarded.

>get tips from her friend
>fuck her friend
>break up with her
>fuck all the girls in your school
>get ex gf friend pregnant
>break up with her for your ex gf
>get stabbed to death

Just assume the worst and enjoy the company. If she's into you and things happen, then WOOO.

If she friend zones you... then at least you'll be prepared for it.

>Or she could be nervous so inviting that friend could be a buffer.

It's possible but if someone is going to ask you out somewhere why are you going to bring a friend? out of respect for the date or respect for them why are you putting them in that kind of situation.

I would bet money that she accepted it not knowing how to decline it and looking for a way out by bringing someone else along. If she actually liked OP or wanted to spend time with him she wouldn't bring someone she already knows really well.

To add on, I knew the girl I've asked, and we both know we're interested in each other (she's admitted to it before) but it's been awhile since we've seen each other face to face. Ive also talked to the friend she's bringing before.

Probably this.

Are you ugly op? Be honest.

Always assume the worst. Then you will be never disappointed

Ding ding ding

>confirmed for high school underageb&
Abandon thread

Lil'd

Cheers

Last time this happened to me the girl brought some guy who was her "parents' neighbor" who ended up drinking like 30 beers, ordering steak and lobster and shit then sticking me with the bill.

Of course I dropped the girl- but that was after $100 :((((

Important question

I think everyone is overlooking the most important part here...

Which movie? Do you actually want to see it?

>Last time

You fell for this shit more than once?

that wouldn't actually work, would it? i feel like a fucking retard for asking, but there is no way you connect to a flash drive through that port like that, right?

kucked, kek

Started off asking her if she was busy. If she wanted to decline I guess she could've lied and said she was busy. Still doesn't mean she really wants to go or not.

Holy shit that is terrible. Cucked

Probably the conjuring 2 thinking he was going to get close to her.

Precisely, op just got friendzoned.

Not plugged in directly, no. With a powered USB hub, maybe, but you would lose o much power going through that many blocks you would need external power.

There's a million and one reasons all of which are bad.

She could have said yes but regretted it
She might not see it as a DATE but as a HANGOUT
She could be one of those girls that never says no but looks for other ways out of it, etc.

Not sure how much experience you have with women but they do a lot of dumb shit that doesn't make sense. Instead of telling someone no or that they were busy, they'll do shit like this to lead someone along and make them feel terrible thinking they're not being a bitch.

Lmao OP don't get cucked into paying the tickets for both these bitched. Fuck them pay for yourself only and see what happens or better convince her to pay for all three... Turn the tables on her by catching her cucking ass off guard who knows you might interest her with this move or if not at least you were a nigger and didn't pay for shit

Underated post

What kind if fucking question is this OP? A date is 2 people going out to get to know one another. If she asks to bring someone, ignore her entirely. You don't need to feel awkward for the cunt bringing a friend so that the friend cock-blocks you at every fucking turn. Do not ever accept the "let me bring a friend," or if they bring a bunch of friends without telling you, leave then, get a bottle of vodka and get shit faced.

I find it extremely disrespectful that some bitch would ever try to put me into that position. I would retort none other than "oh so your friend wants to date me too?" And see her response. Fuck the dumb shit if you go through with it.

She was too polite to say no and now wants backup because she doesn't want you touching her.

Or MAYBE she just wants to see that movie. What movie is it OP? Did you agree to go to some chick flick? Why would TWO girls want to go see this movie? If you suggested a chick flick, you are a failure.

> if dubs this
Even if not this

Logical solution: If she wants to bring a friend, you bring a friend. If she starts to ignore you, then at least you have a friend to enjoy the time with. Make sure you split the bill on everything, You pay for you and yours, her for her friend. Enjoy the day, but don't be her bitch.

And that's what's called a "Teddy", as in "teddy bear".
Be nice to friend, but realize you're not going to get anywhere with girl at all this time, and depending on how shit of a friend she is, she might poison everything.

If all goes well tonight you might get somewhere with her later on, but this date is going to be over before it begins.

She probably brought a friend to prevent you from raping her, which you would have, had she not invited a friend right, pig?

She's bringing a friend because she probably thinks you're creepy, and if you're on Sup Forums it's not a huge stretch

Tell her it's a date and you don't want anyone else, and if she doesn't like that tell her to get fucked

for sured

No guy friend will go with him. He picked a chick flick. Silence tells all. OP failed before he started. He doesn't want to see the movie, now it isn't a date and he's looking an excuse to back out.

Senior year of hs, 18
Finding dory, both agreed it would be a good movie to watch

flirt with both, shameless with out blood in your face

ROFL kys OP this shit was over before it even started learn the lesson and move on don't even show up for this shit because I promise you its a waste of money and time

Damn you got friendzoned fast, OP

I had a situation similar to this once. The last girl I took out I asked her out to dinner and we had a fantastic time. Talked non-stop, enjoyed a hour of just talking even after dinner was over, etc. We made plans to go out somewhere and she even sent me a text saying she had a great time and thanked me for it.

Second date we planned on going out to an amusement park together but her friend INSISTED on coming with her and tagging her boyfriend along. After having to reschedule because of that, and a last minute second dinner date, she later tells me that "She doesn't know that I'm aiming for with these dates" but doesn't want a boyfriend at the time and claimed to not want to lead me on. One of her excuses was she just got out of a bad one but the relationship had ended AT LEAST 6 months prior.

Some people are just retarded

This

Oops.

>Finding dory

It's all ogre now

Two girls? Make sure you wear a boner hiding apparatus. Lucky fucker

Oh, well shit. Pixar. Enjoy the movie. Let them buy their own tickets. When you get to the ticket counter, be a gentleman and say "Ladies first."

The same thing happened to me a few years back. Believe me, the girl you like will make up excuses and never give you the time of day

Again, same thing happened. Never gave me the time of day until her life will start to fall apart

Then she'll turn to you cause your the last resort. Believe me, no matter how in "love" you are, she's not worth.

I've thought about this girl everyday for 4 to 5 years, and I still put her off, cause trust me bro, she'll jump and shit will change

My second girlfriend did this on our first date. She brought a friend, shortly after arriving the friend "got a text" from her parents and had to go home leaving us alone. My girlfriend later told me the friend came because she was nervous and if it ended up going really bad really early she could make it more bearable until it was over. Even if she doesn't leave it's possible your friend is just nervous. I wouldn't read too much into it unless it happens several more times

Why they using him for free movie and possible free meal.. They going to cuck his faggot beta ass

You weren't attractive/interesting enough and she thought she could do better

She got a free meal out of it, tho

Or because young and inexperienced people get social anxiety when on a date with a crush.

Or maybe also because she wants to show her friend she's about to date him because women love to peacock that shit.

You got absolutely one last chance to score with her, and that is if you straight up tell her right now that you only want to go to the movies with her, as a date, since you find her attractive.

If u go there while she brings a friend, it's over. U will waste money and time. And u wont have a god damn chance.

Seriously tell her right now or its too late, and u can forget about ever seeing that bitch again. Ever.

Dont be a fucking pussy. Fucking tell her right now! Its your last chance

Fucking school days man

>Finding dory
I hate you
I was you
>implying your not trolling this hard

If my date showed up with a friend I would have told them both to enjoy dinner together and left

Oh shit should I text her that I meant it to be a date? Already told her it's fine to invite her friend.

You asked a girl to the movies and you both couldn't figure out if it was a date?

You're a beta male and she's playing you like a fiddle

She didn't just show up. I asked her to go bowling and she said sure, then her friend "overheard us talking and invited herself." but it was actually just her being nervous and she asked her to go. She was super cute and a great person, just nervous. I was very nervous as well because I liked her a lot and I actually didn't mind having a buffer for the first part of our first date

I believe it. I tried a few times after that just to be friends but every time I asked she always said she was busy. I eventually stopped texting her entirely, and she never sent me a text again as well. I later talked to her in person and casually brought it up if anything could happen between us whether dating or not and she said no.

Shit happens

It means she doesn't want to fuck you. You fun goofd, just cancel. Just kidding, it means she wants a 3 some. Ask her if her friend wants you to wear a condom. If yes, then say fuck you whore.

Is this what modern dating is? Jesus

>overheard us talking and invited herself
And you didn't tell her to piss off? Beta males itt

Swear I'm not trolling

I regret all my mistakes like this, that i did a few years ago.

Man the fuck up. Listen to me, u might regret this shit later.
Tell her RIGHT NOW that u dont want ANYONE else to join the two of you.

Tell her you LIKE HER, you find her ATTRACTIVE and want to take her out on a DATE.

If u dont tell her this RIGHT NOW, i will FUCK YOU UP, OP

It's your last chance.
Don't be that guy who's gonna regret it

It cant get worse right now OP.
Either she says no or she says yes.
If she says no, it doesnt matter, ur fucked anyway.

If she says yes, u get to take her out on a DATE

lol, sez the forever alone btard

Shit need help is this okay

8 years ago, modern dating isn't even irl anymore everybody just talks to each other over text and snapchat meeting up a few times a month to fuck. I was a little irritated but there was no mistaking that it was intended to be a date and not just a friends thing, we had been talking for a few days beforehand. I didn't pay for her friend, only her, and I didn't talk to her except when she directly asked me something. We already had a second date lined up for a few days after before the first one so I wasn't worried about being friendzoned or anything, just annoyed I wasn't getting her all to myself the first day

It's summer vacation, don't have her phone #

send before she responds

>I misspoke. I meant for it to be a date between us, and if that's not possible then I'm not interested

fify

No dont write that pussy line "uhhh I KINDA MEANT"

No bitch! No!

U tell her THAT IT IS a FUCKING DATE

not uhhhhhh itz supozed to b a date XD

>kinda meant

STOP WITH THIS BETA SHIT HOLY FUCK YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!

"Only if you guys plan on giving me a double handjob"

Got rid of the kinda you fucks

Op, be prepared for her stay stuck to her friends hip the whole time.

They will constantly be looking at each others phones, whispering and giggling like girls do.

Also, if she sits her friend in the seat between you two, then you may as well walk the fuck out.

But if you do walk out, be prepared for them to be like,

" WHERE ARE YOU GOING user? I THOUGHT WE WERE ON A DATE user? WOW YOU ARE SO RUDE user! WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE "

because women have not the capacity to hold any sort of accountability, they are shit people.

Im on my fucking phone right now so i type slow as hell

Dont get me pissed and have me turn on my pc just to help u text her

Guys, help this motherfucking OP
I really am too lazy to start my PC up

be agressive and talk over her while demanding more from the situation. never give a woman time to think, you should be more determined than 99.99% of women strictly from the tip of your cock. be forward. assert your own opinion and reasoning while holding a calm deminer and sense of integrity
>stop mastrubating to 'traps'

Mission failed

post reeks of desperation

Listen OP. If you agree to go to a movie, you go. Being dependable is what women want. If she brings a friend, it's not a date, so everyone pays for themselves. That goes unsaid. If you want to go on a date, a movie is a poor choice anyway. On a date, you take a woman to have a meal, and you pay for it. If you can't afford to buy one meal for her, how are you supposed to be a provider for her and your future kids?

Everyone here freaking out and trying to act like an alpha dog is 12 and btarded

We'll get him next time

She wants a fuckin threeway
Nice job bro

If the friend is cute male or female doesn't matter explain that you expect to fuck both of them in the ass. No hole barred not in my house nigga!

Thx for trying to help guys. Better that I shit my pants than to live constipated

Watch out she may actually be a dude

Ask if her friend is single and taker her out

no jokeif that is your goal

"That's okay I understand. If your friend is single I'd still like to go with her though"