Which it's the easiest way to kill myself?

Which it's the easiest way to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMxQ1CJjr6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not that way.

you gotta smear ketchup on your wrist with a fork

More ketchup

gun, cop.

Check'd

Mustard

nice quads
webm just for you

i wont tell you because i want you to suffer

easiest or most effective?

The easiest is to just not eat or drink for 5+ days. You'll pass out after 5 and die at around 7.

The most effective method is a shotgun though.

Ask a cop if your are being detained.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMxQ1CJjr6I

ffsafsafs

High falls do the trick. At least 5 tob10 stories. Great way to do it, especially if you lack courage and comittment. Not like you can change your mind on the way down, now is it?

Mustard is preferred

Easy, user, look here. You just need a helium tank from a local party shop and an oxygen mask off amazon. This is mine. Haven't used it, life's not got me that far down yet. Gotta be prepared though, yeah?

Old age probably, you don't even have to try to kill yourself then.

mmmmmmmmh Sketchup

Just jump off of a really high building or bridge.

why is there duct tape on it?

Don't kill yourself ._.

get completely shit-faced, then take as many xans as you can before passing out.

step1 make a livestream
step 2 post link on Sup Forums
step3 surprise us !

step1 make a livestream
step 2 post link on Sup Forums
step3 let dubs decide

smear cum on ur lips pussy boi

Fork.

Oh you have to bend the thing down and turn the valve to let the helium out. If you just turn the valve, no helium. I can't hold the thing down once I pass out from lack of oxygen. Plus, I needed something to attack the mask to the thing.

attach**

Because it says very clearly on the tanks that they are only a small % helium and relatively safe to breath. A few years back the feds regulated all helium tanks due to people killing themselves with it, you need a special license to get ones that actually have a high enough helium concentration to kill you

Love someone who doesn't love you back

I want to kill myself but make it look like an accident. i always heard that backing your car into a snowbank so the exhaust is covered can fill the car with fumes and kill you. will this work?
Id rather look like a retard than a pussy.

just Od on pain meds? take like the whole bottle of tylenol or what ever