So i'm 27, still live at home, can't get a good job to move out...

So i'm 27, still live at home, can't get a good job to move out, can't even find a bad job actually right now just to afford basic shit, I manage to fuck up or quit everything i do eventually, my mom verbally abuses me and harasses any friends or girls i meet at their jobs until they stop talking to me.

yesterday she got in a fight with me over shoprite not hiring me after i already have apped 3 times in 2 months & been in person trying to get a job. This is just one of many places, but my mom always sees a hiring sign, so she keeps bringing it up. They just don't want me, no one wants me. I've applied to well over 100 low wage/skill jobs in the last 2 months & gotten 1 call back.

she starts yelling at me about shoprite again telling me I'm not trying hard enough, breaks my door frame for the 5th time.the last girl i dated refused to fuck me with the door fucked up, & then my mom went to her job multiple times drunk, insinuating she didn't like the girl & saying things I didn't say.

So I ripped her door off the hinges saying if i can't have an even semifunctional door, neither can you. She called the cops for domestic violence on me.

I had friends coming 2 smoke green, drink, & watch the cavs/warriors game and they saw cops here. They are now all avoiding me because most of them already have been charged with possession of a fucking dime or some shit and it's fucking their lives.

So the 1st friends I've made in 8 years since hs are no longer talking to me, the cops now know i smoke (came in my room out of nowhere & saw a bowl), & I won't be surprised if this domestic violence shit will come up on a background check. It's only a matter of time before the cops pull me over & find something.

Every1 has let me kno how much of a loser & man-child i am for the last years, but i can't seem to figure out how to make adult money & get out of this house so i can finally live life w/o my mom constantly starting fights and intentionally ruining my personal relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2015/07/29/more-millennials-living-with-family-despite-improved-job-market/
goo.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a question in this clusterfuck of an OP or is this a poor pityfull me post? How about you just join the military and go die for your country or something useful.

>I had friends coming 2 smoke green, drink, & watch the cavs/warriors game
I found the problem OP, you're either a nigger or a scumfuck pothead going nowhere in life. That's why nobody wants to hire you. Stop smoking weed and being a general drain on society and things might get better.

Either that or kill yourself and do everyone a favor

she wants to fuck random dudes all day and you are cramping her style by losering. GTFO of home you sad fuck

You are doing something wrong, something very very wrong. Compare yourself to others that are doing well in life, and try to be more like them.

Pretty much this but I'm curious how you can't get a job at McDonald's. Post a pic there is something you're not telling us op

>something you're not telling us
OP pretty much said he's a useless piece of shit

I found the problem OP, you're either a nigger or a scumfuck pothead going nowhere in life. That's why nobody wants to hire you. Stop smoking weed and being a general drain on society and things might get better.

Either that or kill yourself and do everyone a favor
why do you have such a bad view of pot? It's the same concept as alcohol, do it when you aren't at work and you are fine. Alcohol is actually a neurotoxin and inhibits you much more then weed.

Also, more white kids smoke pot then blacks in my experience.

I'm not on any public benefits so how am I a drain on society? I don't even create much of a burden on my mom, I pay for all my own chit and try to contribute as best I can, going into debt actually now.... I buy and cook all my food, pay my bills, etc.

I've suffered from depression most of my life and always wanted to kill myself, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it tbh, I feel like i'll probably fuck that up too and be in much worse shape.

goddamnit dude .. im you but 4 years younger

You got two choices man.
Join the army
Or become a fucking adventurer

Get a job at a restaraunt Sup Forumsro even as a busser, save up those tips work hard and you will be able to afford your own place. Try for a middle of the road steakhouse, you will make some chill friends, get to eat awesome food every day and make enough cash to move out. Plus no drug test and limited background check, they only check for theft. You should be good, Just make sure to leave your shit at the door before work. Worked for me

>So i'm 27, still live at home, can't get a good job to move out
This is actually common.

>pewsocialtrends.org/2015/07/29/more-millennials-living-with-family-despite-improved-job-market/

>Pretty much this but I'm curious how you can't get a job at McDonald's. Post a pic there is something you're not telling us op

I'm not posting a pic of myself, I'm a relatively average south american male. I'm skinny but in decent shape, stopped lifting a year ago. my facial aesthetics are relatively average, 5-6 probably.

My last and only friend works at mcdonalds and I don't want to ruin our friendship over some workplace bs.

Regardless, working in fast food will never get me anywhere in life, so what type of stupid ass suggestion is that.
I need adult money to move on with my life, you can't survive off that without having at least one person to move into a 1br/1b apartment.

I can't even hope to meet a girl, my mom would attempt to sabotage it for some reason... The first girl i fell in love with she would say to me she hopes the girl broke up with me multiple times per week.
Last girl she harassed at her job.

I mean im from the usa, but my origin is south american

>Kill mom
>Be pimp
>Is fag but shit pays hundreds. Hella lots of pimps at my college got bucks
>Tell you what OP, beta uprise up this bitch...dammit!

Why the fuck did you copy all my shit and not just reply you newfag

Seriously you're a huge fuck up. I see it more and more the more you write.

>do it when you aren't at work and you are fine
But you're never at work. Pot isn't the problem, the problem is you're a potheadded lazy fuck who would rather spend your money on weed than your accumulated debt.

>alcohol is actually a neurotoxin and inhibits you much more than weed
Little advice, stop reading the pro-weed articles off Facebook, their sources are heavily biased because it's easy to get money when a mindless hoarde of stoners reads everything you post

>also, more white kids smoke pot THEN blacks in my experience
Whether this is true or not is irrelevant, what I was saying is that you're either a pothead scumfuck or a nigger, which by default makes you a scumfuck

You're a drain on me and the community's money because they have to send the cops to your house once a week to settle down your tantrums
You're a drain on your mother by living in her house far beyond the length of time which she is obligated to provide for you
You're a drain on everyone and everything around you because of your piss poor attitude and non existent drive to better yourself.

You didn't apply to 100 places without an answer, you're over exaggerating and you never really gave it a shot. Shop rite hires literal retards. Quite literally mentally and physically retarded people, and you are less desirable than them.

How do you pay for all your own "chit" if you don't have a job? Using the allowance you get from mommy, still burdening her?

And you don't have depression you're just lazy and have no motivation. It's easy to pretend like you're ready to kill yourself to get the pressure of your worthless life off your own shoulders and onto your mother's.

If you really were depressed your best best would be to kill yourself, but I'm sure you're too much of a coward for that

Hey it's me again
>stopped lifting a year ago
There you go again, no motivation, no drive to do anything to better yourself.

>regardless, working in a fast food place will never get me anywhere in life, so what type of stupid ass suggestion is that?
This is the biggest misconception you worthless people have. Right now you are nothing, you have nothing, you're one step above homeless because you leech off your mother. ANYTHING is better than the $0 an hour you earn now. It doesn't have to be a permanent job but as of now you're nothing. Working anywhere, fast food included, is better than fucking off and doing nothing acting like you're better than that. You're not. You can't land a job anywhere because you're a piece of shit. What do you expect, someone hires you off the street making $90K a year with no prior experience at a job anywhere at all? Seriously, reevaluate your life

Don't even get me started on girls, do NOT drag down some girl with you into your shit hole. Girls want a guy who can provide anyway, not some faggot 27 year old who can't pay for his own meal let alone a house to get away from his mommy

normie alert
suck my good boy points you shitlicking faggot

This is exactly what you need to fucking jerry.. You need to start the same fucking path as everyone, get shit job, move out and stop your mom from fucking your life up jerry.... Move into a house with other people , start learning something useful or worth money, get a ccna in 6 months of study and make 45k minimum , move out of house to a small apt by yourself , keep moving up 1 step at a time Jerry! Not going to land a fucking 100k job out of the blue jerry

its called constructive criticism

I mean damn I he needs help not some reactionary bullshit diatribe that's not gonna help him

ffs

Cuck

I am 39 years old and 100% virgin.

because the layout is shit and i don't understand it?

regardless, I am not paying for any pot right now. You are making tons of assumptions just as everyone else always does.

I told you how i paid for shit the last few months after my unemployment ran out, I am now in debt.

The cops don't come to my house often, and you are also accusing me of starting the fight.
She was literally yelling in my face because I went to shoprite again like she asked to inquire about a job and they told me the HR wasn't there that day, even though they told my mom she would be. Then my mom called and they told her I wasn't even in their "system" of applications. They likely lied to get my mom to go away. So when i told her that's not possible, i've applied there 3 times in 2 months every time she has asked me to, she freaked out threw a water bottle at me and slammed my already shotty door 4 times until it broke again.

Then when I break her door, she calls the cops and since I have a penis, I am the bad guy.

to clarify, i only smoke with other people when they hit me up. generally because they can't smoke at their homes and they are social smokers.

so i pay nothing and am lucky to smoke a few times a week right now.

And honestly the weed is the only thing the stops me from flipping out like i did since my mom insulting and yelling at me is a daily occurence, whether I am working or not. She has been this way my whole life. She used to beat me as a child until i let her know I wouldn't allow for that.

I'm adopted and my friend and I once heard her talking to a friend and she said "Blood is thicker than water and i'll never be her son."

She I think adopted me to save her marriage and got divorced right after, so I have always been a mistake or burden to her i think

Go up to the girl you wanna fuck n tell them you're a big ol donkey dick motherfucker

>I'm adopted
Ah, always remember that only idiots are given the gift of children, and the worst people out of all become adoptive parents.

Your dad is worthless and raised a moron.

Never compare your self to others, OP, itll make you feel shittier than you are.

Click the numbers next to my post and it brings up a box to reply directly to me.

You're not paying for pot, but you just smoked and drank the other day with your friends. So either you're mooching off them or you associate with people who can get you free pot, which would make them degenerates and the type of people employers would want to avoid hiring.

Your mother, the woman who made you, raised you, and currently pays for the roof over your head, can start as many fights as she wants. The least you could do is suck it up and obey her rather than trying to puff out your chest and act like a hardass
While unfortunate this is really just a sob story at this point. The circumstances of your birth won't restrict the life you can live, especially not this late in your life

>Your mother, the woman who made you, raised you, and currently pays for the roof over your head, can start as many fights as she wants.
Not him but that's some stupid shit right there. This authority bootlicking has to stop it's destroying humankind. PS - she's an adoptive mother, apparently so no.

It's fine that you disagree, but then he should move out of her house. You can't expect or demand authority in a house you have no right being in

It's the house he was raised in, it doesn't suddenly become monetized or a liability to enable and justify abusive behaviour. I'm so tired of this shithead logic, that because you were born/raised into a household and have only ever lived there, that suddenly it can be leveraged as a bargaining chip to control and blackmail you, especially if it's just generally destructive shitheaded abuse and strife.

How is it mooching when they literally call me to smoke in my house because it's safer then being on the streets and getting a felony charge, plus I have a good setup for people to chill, listen to music, watch movies, ect.

The employers never meet me, how would they know I am a pothead thru my electronic application?

There is a fine line between putting your foot down and abusing your children, whether they are older or not.

If a husband pays for a household, is he allowed to beat and verbally abuse his wife for not meeting his demands?

There is a certain level or respect even parents should maintain, and there is a point where you are damaging their mental health more then helping.

You don't seem to understand how much I really put up with. I have a very high tolerance for bs and I haven't exploded in a year like this even though she constantly demeans me.

just move out

Of course, the answer was so simple, why did I not think of it?

i actually prefer living at home. make 30k a year, so far saved up like 50k over 2 years lol. its just sitting in my bank making me feel good.

Ive been feeling especially depressed the last week or 2, my friends were coming over and i couldn't even talk.

I just sat there.

idk I get that i shouldn't have done what i did, but there's only so much a person can take before they react.

And then to call the cops on me when you did even less then me in the situation, likely fucking up my future even worse, is just idiotic.

She's upset i can't get a job so she lets the police know i smoke weed by letting them in my room and calling them on a DV charge after the situation was already over.

She did it just to fuck me over even more, she gets some pleasure out of making my life miserable.

I had a landscaping job 2 weeks ago, and she stayed up all night every single fucking night opening and closing doors cleaning shit. SHE IS A HOARDER AND NEVER CLEANS. She did it to fuck up my sleep and get me fired. i specifically told her you are ruining my sleep and I'm going to lose my job if i don't have the energy to keep up. I was so tired after each work day 8-10 hours of ONLY weed whacking.

suffice to say, i slept thru the literally 10-20 alarms i set in my phone to wake me up, and they let me go.

I've been homeless more times than someone of my caliber could ever explain (begging the question of my caliber).

You keep going like an unstoppable machine OP. You take that bullshit job at fast food because it's a fucking paycheck. You begin looking for a better job the very same day you get that shit hole job (even if it's only negligibley better). Then you repeat that process. You start online classes as soon as you can (inquire with schools as to the consequences of getting a job after financial aid is approved)
>"but I don't know what I want to do"
Want to take general education online one class at a time if that's what it takes is what you do til you figure out what you want to do. General ed will be partially complete by then.
Stop alcohol and drugs till you celebrate the beginning of the life you want after you SUCCESSFULLY complete school (and then think twice about starting that shit again after you've just begun the beginning of a successful life)
Study behavior and be observant rather than reactive.
Take every challenge, big or small, significant or insignificant and invest it as fuel in your never ending journey to self fulfillment.
And when you look back at the dues you've paid, the hardship that forged the unstoppable machine that you'll eventually become: find a person that was in your shoes and deserving of the chance you gave yourself and help them to achieve the same.
Make getting to the point of giving back the target. Everything else will fall into place (with the right balance of work, study, and self improvement).

You owe it to yourself and the kindred soul whom will be the next seed of self development.
Life doesn't fuck you unless you let it, OP.

This

Look, I'm a guy on the internet who has pointed out all your flaws. Everything I pointed out needs to be worked on and fixed for you to overcome this shit life and become something. The excuses you are making to me mean nothing, no excuse means anything. Do something to change or live your life the way you have been. You came here for advice, I think, and I told you what needs to be changed. I'm going to sleep now because I have work in the morning. Good luck, I genuinely hope things get better but I hope they get better by your own hand and not by handouts.
You misunderstood me, I'm not saying he needs to blindly follow his mom's word because he was raised in the house. He needs to not cause her grief by arguing with her when he still currently lives in the house. She is doing him a favor by allowing him to live there, if she is a moody bitch who snaps at him he needs to diffuse the situation rather than escalate it to the point of the cops being involved. If his ego or pride is too big for that, that's totally ok, but he needs to move out on his own to a house that he pays for to make his own rules.
It's the equivalent of you giving a homeless man $100, he tells you to go fuck yourself then sticks his hand out for more

You have some serious challenges OP. If success is your light bulb; subtract those incidentces from 1000 like Edison and keep fucking trucking till it's not even a second thought.

dude, fuck that online application bs. Get out and pound the pavement. Walk into every business you can find (not the Big Box places, small businesses) and introduce yourself to the owner/manager and ask if they are hiring.

Dude. I bought a house at 25. I make 45k a year and make everything work. There's no excuse. You need to out in work.

The only thing to fix is making enough money to be called an adult and move out.

My mom is mentally ill and causes fights on purpose. She doesn't stop until i react, at the very least, she hates seeing my happy, likely because she blames me for part of her misery.

And your example of "It's the equivalent of you giving a homeless man $100, he tells you to go fuck yourself then sticks his hand out for more" is complete and utter bullshit.

It's more the equivilent of "You give a homeless man 100$ and then constantly harass and demean him for his situation until he snaps, and then you call the police on him because that 100$ justifies you treating him like he is less then human.

>My mom is mentally ill and causes fights on purpose. She doesn't stop until i react, at the very least, she hates seeing my happy, likely because she blames me for part of her misery.

ARE YOU ME? Bro no one ITT understand like I do...

I am having trouble finding a job that pays 20k a year, and even if i did, i would still be the loser living with his psychotic mom that goes out of her way to destroy her sons personal relationships and make him angry everytime she sees him happy.

yeah again your point is lost because you aren't actually helping youre just acting like an asshole

depends where you live. 20k a year in calfiornia is poverty but 20k in bumfuck ohio or missouri is like normal average ok life lol

If that's truly the case, which is pretty close to my own, but with someone who wasn't family and offered assistance as a way of gaining "control" over me; gather what you need and walk the fuck away from that toxic environment like I did. Except they found out my plans and changed the locks on me. I walked away with the clothes I was wearing, my phone and charger.
>"that's illegal. You should have done something. Don't let them get away with that "
I wrote all that off (metaphorically) and I don't regret it.
Think about solutions instead of the road blocks you see. It's not that they aren't legit, significant road blocks. Successful people focus on how they'll over come challenges instead of how the odds against them are what's preventing them from their goals.
Focus on how you'll overcome! Even if you don't YET know how you'll succeed!

So lemme get this straight...

You have no job, a drug habit, live with your adoptive mother who obviously wants you to get out, complain that even shit tier jobs are above you, think it's okay to argue with your mother in HER house (unfortunately people that are saying it's your house too are retarded, you didn't pay for it, and you're an adult so suck it up)

Not to mention.. you're inviting your low life mates over for weed parties.

If you don't like the way your mother is treating you, leave. Suck it up, grow a pair, and join the rest of the real world. The weed is obviously not helping either, but then, you're an obvious tard to begin with it's probably just compounding that problem.

man the fuck up. or kill yourself.

lol im this guy but even i dont invite my idiot friends over and i hide that fact i smoke weed by doing it outside or very rarely in my room in the window. OP is an idiot.

new jersey.

1br/1b apartment that isn't someone's tiny ass attic/basement or in section 8 housing infested with bed bugs, cock roaches, and drug addicts will run me $1300 a month.

The cheapest apartment i found was 1br no bath in someone's basement for 900$ a month.
That's literally half of my income for one small ass room in an entire house with a mortgage that is probably only 1500 dollars, fucking lol.

I need to either make 15$ an hour + to barely scrape by and not live in the projects, or i need to work 55+ hours for anything under 13 an hour.
But employers don't generally like it when you try to restrict your availability to have 2 jobs.

Hence why i had a period of time where i worked 2-8am 6 days a week and also 5-10pm 5 days a week + 3 college courses at a time. So i was literally napping twice a day to get by for months, ended up losing the newspaper job after my car got damaged, lost my other long-term job for being ~1-5 late so many times due to always trying to get some sleep, my body just couldn't maintain the schedule on no sleep. But this was months after i lost the other job, so i had perfect attendance for a while. Called out using sick time twice in 4 years, cashed out the majority of my vacations....

The excuse they used to get me into a union meeting and fired though was "stealing company time" because i changed the song on my phone which took all of 10 seconds when there was a lull in production.

Since then i've had alot of trouble finding any work.

idk man, most people who constantly have bad things happen to them usually are letting it happen to them or just arent intelligent enough to fix or avoid the constant problems. either that or youre the unluckiest guy in NJ

Knock this bullshit disparaging thinking the fuck off. Be determined to overcome even if you don't know how you'll do it.
Disparaging thoughts are a product of your mother's negative influence on you!
We all have traits of our parents. Good for those that had parents that passed on favorable traits.
People like you and me weren't so fortunate. We got shitty parents that passed shitty traits.
You have the choice to stop the negative cycle.
You've may have been conditioned to function only if you have all the ingredients to achieve an end.
Abandon that!
You can't expect to have all the necessities of success to be successful, ass backwards as it sounds.
Step outside the comfort zone with limited options and go for your goals, even if you don't know how.
Don't be afraid to fuck up, even if it's worse than you want to fuck up.
Develop the belief that you'll find a way if you need to, even if you'd rather not.

How can you be so out of touch with real life? I mean, I need to ask what kind of oversupported sheltered life do you live where adversary isn't the norm and people with hard times and struggles are so foreign to you.

Join the United States Border Patrol.

Gs5 or 7 pay depending on your qualifications starts you at a base salary of 39k/45k plus you work 10 hour days so 2 hours of that is overtime which means you're making an additional .25 times your base salary a year.

39k = ~ 49k
45k = ~ 56k

Every year you bump paygrades

Year 1 gs5 (if that's where you started)
Year 2 gs7
Year 3 gs9
Year 4 gs11
Year 5 gs12 ~70I basepay + OT

TRAINING IS PARAMILITARY. excellent field skills and great job building resume.

Plus You live in the south west us so your money goes alot further.

well i live in america. where if you have a problem theres always a fix for it. its either youre own laziness, procrastination, or lack of direction or even lack of intelligence that is causing your problems.

ya except you have to risk getting shot by drug armies and sit around in the desert all day. fuck that shit

Sounds to me like you suffer from a relatively common disease known as "being a shitty person"

>it's either
>this is all i can think of
>muh tax dollars
You're fucking stupid.

Go to thrift stores, start looking shit up on your phone on ebay, even the most random shit. Same for flea markets or garage sales.

I did like 70k in sales between amazon and ebay and took half the year off. Fuck a normal job

Okay for one you need to turn off your emotions. Two, take a step back evaluate your situation. Im 24 going on 25 and my list of problems just keeps growing. I work a recieving job at sears and im barely making it but I am. You can easily make it if you strategize your life. Also sometimes you just have to be cold hearted just to get ahead

Yeah, he's not like those other guys that go on the internet and call anons 'shitty people'. He's the worst kind of scum that *doesnt* do that, for shame.

you really think it's safer to smoke it outside?

my mom has no problem with me smoking weed, it's literally the only thing that keeps me from being depressed and miserable all the time. I hate drinking and any types of pills.
She is on all types of medications so she understands why i smoke, and she understands the laws in NJ make it very dangerous to even be a user.

You are assuming all stoners are lowlifes?
One of them is completing an engineering degree and working 2 jobs at resturaunts, one of them has a job that pays ~600$ a week and they drive around NY (carpet cleaning service), one of them landscapes for 50+ hours a week.

There are plenty of high functioning pot users out there, just like there are fucking construction workers who drink on breaks and every night when they go home.

Being a drug user doesn't automatically make one a loser, although obviously harder drugs take a firmer grasp on people.
Also, people who use drugs, especially pot, are generally suffering some type of emotional disorder and it balances them out.

I can't tell you the amount of bipolar and depressed people i've met who smoked or drank alot, but i've also met a pretty fair amount of people who can still maintain a life balance while using less hard drugs like alcohol or weed.

Since 1924 only 124 agents have been killed. Almost 3/4 in traffic accidents. Very few gunfight. But yes there are some. And you do have to be in the desert. That sucks too. But again. If you've got nothing else and want great training and a step in the door of the federal government it's there. They're attempting to hire 5000 people in the next few years.

Surely this is bait . . .
It's not like I lurked around looking for some innocent child to call a shitty person.
He posted a thread about his own shortcomings on Sup Forums . . .
What do you expect to happen?

I expected some hypocritical asshole to come along and be completely ironic because he's a self-righteous asshole. I was right.

This may not have been the way you want to hear it but there's truth to it.
I looked at everything being my fault - in a motivating way. Not "I can't do anything right" perspective.
In a way that observed and assessed my situations to see how I could alter my own behavior to avoid repeating the mistake. True manipulation of your reality is learning the relationship of your position in the reality and how to adjust your own actions and behavior to achieve the end you want. Not manipulating the exterior reality into doing what's convenient and easy for you. You can't grow if you just dwell in your comfort zone.

At least I have a real job that wasn't handed to me and I don't bother my aging mom with teenager problems. . . Just sayin'

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

It's not that this statement isn't true.
It's your shitty attitude and philosophy of finding what's wrong and fucked up about a situation instead of how it can help you to the next level. How negative situations can be a stepping stone to success that you walk over instead of being walked over. This statement says to me "I want to get out of my shitty situation, but I'd prefer an easy way to go about it rather than a method that involves a lot of effort.
Focus on what it takes to succeed. Not on the least stressful way of getting there.

>i got a job and a gassed head and think i'm some kind of hero for having it and think no one else has a job because they're not as hardworking as i am

yep, you're insecure and projecting.
too bad

Defending your vice projects an image you're too ignorant to know you don't want to project.

strategy>effort

I hope you know this. The richest men in the world didn't work hard, they worked strategically. No one gets ahead by working "hard". Slaves and third worlders work harder than anyone, and they're stupid to think that's what will get them out of that situation; working even harder lol.

"hard work" is nothing if you're brainless and lacking strategy, and sometimes formulating the strategy itself is the hardest work

>cliche bullshit
Can you be any more trite though?

Elaborate. In more than three sentences. You sound like OP.

Same difference. You have a shitty chance at achieving wealth if you look for the opportunity to pick apart trivial shit like this instead of seeing how it relates. Is this the faggot op?

if you read the thread, you would understand my mom got divorced within a year of adopting me because she is emotionally abusive and obese.

She needs to be the happiest person in the room/house, and if she isn't, she will make sure everyone else is as miserable as her.

I have a brother who is 7 years older than me and he moved out only 2 years ago (he was in prison for 7 years, 19-26).

He comes home for maybe 20 minutes on fridays after work to see my mom and they get into a very loud argument every time.

It's not just me, that's her first born and only blood son, and she fights with him just the same.

if you don't like that life, change it. sink or swim, and you will figure it out. once the pressure is on people can do anything

ITT
Faggot op asks for advice and tells everyone why their advice isn't good enough. He should know. He's an expert at not being good enough.

but you would probably not have the same opinion about someone prescribed Xanax for their anxiety/depression, one of the most addictive drugs out there that destroys peoples lives.

Side effects like short-term memory loss and brain fog, aka literally blackout on hours of your life.

but yea, weed is the worst, kills tons of people in accidents every year, destroys lives, phukking lol.

>She needs to be the happiest person in the room/house, and if she isn't, she will make sure everyone else is as miserable as her.

Replace house with thread.
Do you see how you're influenced by her?
Break the cycle op.

>drugs
>alcohol
The keys to an unsuccessful life

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE CAR SEATS INSIDE A FUCKING HOUSE?

Is this op?
Look at this response. If this is op just leave. The point is working with what you have despite how little that is. Shut the fuck up and quit bitching.

Why can't any of your wildly successful pothead friends help you move out or give you a place to stay or help you find a job?

True.
But op wants to consume his substances and have them too.
He'll use every exception to the rule as an excuse to continue using and blame circumstance.

The only advice i dismissed was working at a minimum wage shithole with no opportunity for growth.

If i just need to get by for a while, sure, great.

The fact is I am not worried about paying my normal month to month bills.

I am only concerned with being able to afford to move out, so wasting any amount of time in an entry level position with no upward prospect is pointless, and also says something about what i desire to achieve at this point in my life.

Would you be interested in hiring someone for a serious position who was 27 years old working at mcdonalds?

No, you would probably assume they are lower class, they are willing to settle for that job, they are projecting a poor image to the middleclass or better person who is going to hire them for an adult job.

Also, not interested in any type of job that requires me to wield a gun. I don't believe in violence or war, and I am not about to put my life on the line for some elitist agenda disguised as defense of the our public.

Not insulting people who are in armed service, It just isn't aligned with my morals and beliefs.

You should take any minimum wage shit job you can to start saving up. Every hour that you aren't earning isn't moving you toward any kind of goal whatsoever. How is earning 0$/hr right now better than earning min wage? Also people do make careers out of starting at a crappy job, having no job for x number of years also looks better than a huge employment gap. But I guess just keep on doing what you are doing, it's working amazingly for you right now

Again.
Focus on what won't work.
Going straight from a job you don't want to the ideal career.
It's a gradual process. You probably won't find a job as better as anyone would like to have. But the point is to keep progressing.
You seem to have the "oh hell no. I ain't reading all that shit" attitude towards gradual progression.

>Would you be interested in hiring someone for a serious position who was 27 years old working at mcdonalds?

>No, you would probably assume they are lower class, they are willing to settle for that job, they are projecting a poor image to the middleclass or better person who is going to hire them for an adult job.

I'd rather hire the unemployed guy for sure

This so much.
I hope to God this is bait for your sake op. You're way worse off than you think if you are actually looking for the "one weird trick" to success.
Especially looking online and on /b no less.
Talk less and maybe you'll make it because people won't know to hold how big of a faggot bitch you are against you.

Sorry OP, but youre a huge faggot. My mom has narcissistic personality disorder, wont bother describing because its exactly the same as yours. Divorced, siblings got kicked out (she kicked out her own son so thats a little worse than yours). I worked shit jobs, the kind youre making excuses not to do. I made money, got an education, got a better job, got my own house. Nothing special about this. Everyone does it. Youre just a faggot and i have no pity for you. Unless youre disabled or etc or etc youre a huge fucking loser and you should stay where you are until your mindset changes. Im my own boss now - admittedly, a struggling business, but its a long way from absolute 0. Because im a small business i dont get the best workers and the ones that piss me off are exactly like you - full of excuses. Feel free to respond to this with another excuse or call me a prick or whatever. Its not going to change your situation. Fuck off and stay in the slums and spend the rest of your life on handouts from a person you hate, you lazy piece of shit

What's wrong with becoming a mason and having the floodgates of special opportunity break open??

>I made money, got an education, got a better job, got my own house. Nothing special about this.
...got a huge mortgage, supporting the Jew banks for my life's mission while never understanding my role in it

If this angers you because
>"this guy has no clue how hard I have it",
Then you're truly fucked.
As fucking cheesy as it was :
Stewie was right in that cash scam episode of family guy: "weather you think you can or think you can't :you're right.

They are all in the 20-22 range and live at home... there is no point in moving out to pay someone else's mortgage when you live in a state as expensive as NJ.

paying rent/owning property is probably the biggest factor causing the divide between the rich and the poor.

The poor are literally bleeding money while the rich are building up property assets.

I never claimed they were "wildly successful"
I simply stated they weren't fucking losers, and they are making decent headway in life for their age.

One of them helped me get a landscaping job and my mom purposefully made noise all night so i couldn't sleep after asking her to stop.

She was opening and closing doors to the room next to mine every 10 minutes for hours, vacuuming the hallway right outside my door and shit at 1am-4am.

She is a hoarder and literally never cleans.
She literally bought that vacuum a year ago, and that was the 2nd time I ever saw her use it, the night after i asked her to stop making so much fucking noise when i need to sleep.

I ended up oversleeping thru legit 10+ alarms because she insisted she had insomnia from her new medication and all of sudden she felt inspired to go in and out of the room next to mine all night long, WHEN EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN THE HOUSE IS FULL OF SHIT SHE IS A HOARDER.

it is now about 10 days after i lost that job, it's 1am in the morning and she is fast asleep.

INTERESTING HOW INSOMNIA DISAPPEARS

She is sabotaging me on purpose. I believe she is afraid to be alone and doesn't actually want me to move out. She wants me around so she can abuse me and make me take care of all the stupid shit she is too fucking OBESE TO DO.

It's assholes like you that are so easily brought to self-conceit that always climb way up on their high horse itching for a chance to call someone else lazy. Seriously scumbag you're a nobody, fuck you

>QUESTIONQUESTIONQUESION

do I run away from home tomorrow to move 435KM away to make $22/hour for two weeks (expecting to make $4600+) and possibly come back to no home? but continue to have this job until around September

"I'm fucked because someone else has more control and influence over me than I do myself ".
>" they just don't get it "
Why don't you walk the fuck away.
I did and slept on the street in San Francisco during the fall.
Let me guess :>" New Jersey is way colder than San Francisco "
It's summer. Start walking South along the coast, eat out of trash cans and collect cans on your way. I know people who literally did that back AND forth from SF and LA.