Fag here

Fag here

Been wanting to get Fucked but I'm afraid I'll meet some psycho, like how do I meet with someone , any suggestions, I know some of you are experienced.

Pic very related

Hit up a gay bar and pray there are no muslims around.

this Also >gay
>no psychos

PICK ONE

>Tell them to meet somewhere public first and get to know them.

>Don't go back to their place. Go somewhere where you're comfortable.

>Make sure you have someone with you or at least nearby, so in case something happens, they can help.

Idk if this is good advice, but I want to see more of your butthole.

Kek

OP still around?

don't be a pussy.. fear no man or death

Not op but I have the same issue

>tfw no gay bars unless i drive 45+ minutes

>tfw im not out and none of my friends can "be nearby"

That sucks. You have no one you can trust?

I'm no fag, but I've driven more than 45 minutes to get laid. What's the problem?

If you are near Orlando, I know a great place to meet some nice guys. Most of them are so truthful and honest, its as if you can see right thru them.

I'd say go to a gay bar but you might get shot... Js

Maybe I could without telling them why but they would be suspicious.

20 year old car, live in a chicago suburb and I doubt my car could handle driving all the way into the city. I guess I could take the train though.

You can see trought them thanks to the bullet holes

>Reaching
I'll give you a 4 for effort.

Bro if your car can't handle a 45 minute trip then you have more pressing concerns than your craving for dick.

I hear craig's list is a great place to meet normal people looking to hook up and definitely not homophobic self hating gay hating psychos who want to lure you to your death...

>Maybe I could without telling them why but they would be suspicious.

Maybe you should come out like that.
>Hey, user, what took you so long in that motel room.

>I was getting my ass plowed by a fat stranger. I'm gay, btw. Thanks for keeping me safe.

Or just carry a gun and mace.

This mace. Not that fag spray.

It probably can, but it broke down once on the expressway and I dont want to risk all that hassle all over again,

thank for the laugh. and I carry a pocket knife almost always

K

post moar butt OP

No ones here to see though

There is never any guarantee of not meeting a psycho, and that goes for gay or straight and regardless of where you meet. If you want to get laid you have to take chances.

Tldr just because you're a faggot doesn't mean you also have to be a pussy. Go get laid.

Pretty sure OP abandoned thread. I have some pics of chubby butts if interested

Dump

OC if interested I have more

Honestly dude. I've never had a gay experience. And I love pussy to death. But I've been considering fucking a cute twink boy butt for some time. Don't really give a shit if anons think I'm BI or whatever. Only thing holding me back is I want it to be discreet. And Gays talk alot. Central MA btw

Sup Forums always been good place to find someone stable in their head....hahahahah woooooo iiiiii SATAN!!

keep going

That ass was made for fucking.

thank you, now if only i could man up and get fucked

How do you shave your ass? Im straight but wanna shave my ass. How do

You faggots are trying to cope with your mental illness by having somebody ram their sexual organ into the place that shit comes out of your body.

Of course you're going to meet someone "psycho"

It looks like it would just slide in too.
Just a regular razor works fine for me.

I have plenty of experience with toys (pic related) just no guys yet.

Edgy

Ever cum from just using them?