Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I managed to quit after getting sick. When I was sick the cigarettes started to taste disgusting, and by the time I was better I had no desire to smoke anymore.

75!!??

Yeah I quit recently!

Pack a day for 8 years here.

jesus fucking christ OP

>I smoke because secretly I want cock in my mouth 24/7

I only smoke weed now. YAY GO MEE

Why would even start? Are you retarded?

ive said the same thing i will now in the last 4 or 5 threads i saw of this.
vape solves all the problems except the addiction. it is a fully functioning healthier (no, nothing is foolproof) alternative

Because he's not beta

Shoulda stayed on ciggeretes degenerate hippy fag

commitment usually works when I need to get shit done. Tell everyone you're stopping. Also tell the guy you usually buy cigarettes from that you want to stop, and that he should not sell you cigarettes anymore. Might not work if he is greedy, but it's worth the shot

faggots.

Drinking is bad for you, pots bad for you, drinking Mt Dew every day is bad for you.

Yet people still do it because theres more to it than the health risks you dumbass.

>alphas do drugs
>alphas purposely destroy their bodies
retard

degenerate

Actually yeah they do

Smoked pack and half of camels a day. Used them to stop meth and weed. Kids came along and glad i stopped cold turkey

I can tell you are a fag

translation: "I smoke because I lacked spine in my teens, so I followed everyone's lead like the beta sheep I am. Now, I rationalize my stupidity as alpha behaviour to strangers online.

Holy shit, you are full on retard.
You truly believe that smoking or doing drugs makes you an alpha?
seriously, do the world a favor and kill yourself

Alphas realize that there are benefits beyond the immediate health risks.

Booze is bad, but its also fun to get a bit tipsy, especially with friends.
Cigarettes are bad, but its also fun to get a buzz on.

Off yourself already

Nah, that's how many times I make this thread each day

Can't argue with stupid

i quit three months ago... smoked at least a pack a day for about 12 years. i have taken a drag off of my brothers cig maybe 8 times since. it taste like shit but whatever. im still waiting to start coughing shit up. but my lyngs dont seem to want to clean themselves out

I quit after smoking a pack a day for 10 years. Saw this post, and it convinced me to start smoking again. Hell if I'm gonna be called a faggot on the internet for not smoking until I get cancer

Drinking socially is ok, but you should never allow yourself to get drunk.
Smoking cigarettes socially just means you are a sheep that smokes to fit in, likely in your teens.

Doing drugs alone just means you are currently addicted and should should stop as you are paying to fuck yourself with no benefits.

Yeah so I guess Im done arguing with you.

If you cant understand that theres more to life than blindly hiding from everything that is dangerous you will live a long but boring and pointless life.

>Drinking Socially is okay
>smoking socially means youre a sheep
You cant just say one is okay and one is not based on your opinion you dipshit

i smoked for 20 years...i got wheezy...phantom pains...bad snorring and some apnea choking, some nights

I haven't had a cigarette in over a year now, and before that one cigarette (which tasted like crap, good old peer pressure) i hadnt had any for a couple years.

For the first couple years after quitting, others smoking smelled like cookies...or my child...the pheremones the cigarette companies add to their products actively play chemical head games with "chickenshit quitters"

you are the sucker in a grand game, your "marlboro man" ruggedly individualistic machismo is being toyed with, several emotional manipulations and subliminal messaging techniques are trying to keep you stuck in the NIGGER TRAP of nicotine.

I watched lots of "krokodil" videos, I saw the flocks of ratfaced vultures flicking the wounds their junkie customers and cackling like a good murder of bolshevik crows.

I recognized that all my coughing was me rotting inside just as much as the krokodil addicts were rotting outside...just as much of a sucker...profiting the exact same bansters.

Why not? It IS my opinion.
You do whatever you want, however I will think you are a sheep if you smoke because of peer pressure, will find ok to take a drink in a party, and think less of you if you can't control yourself and get drunk.

>What I think is always right
Not op but you sound like a faggot.

I will think of you as a sheep for socially drinking. Youre just trying to fit in.

My uncle managed to quit after a long while. He quit because he died from fucking lung cancer you dumbshit.

You'd have an easier time quitting if you weren't posted up at the computer all day reposting this thread. Go outside and get some exercise you loser.

>uses terms like "sheep"
>Is likely a Fox News commenter

yeah
>inb4 chewing ginger like crazy besides sniffing different sniffs

I used to smoke nearly a pack a day. long story short I have problems with anxiety, started taking pills quit almost instantly and I stop snaking so much and lost a good 40 pounds to boot.

lol
What I think, indeed, is right to me. (shocker)
Sure, you can say that I am a sheep for taking a drink in a party. Of course, I will then think you are an autist, but hey, I never claimed to have objective truth here.