Im norwegian and im fucking sick of immigrants

im norwegian and im fucking sick of immigrants.
especially muslims.
the government won't do anything, so ill take matters into my own hands.
im making these notes and imma glue em all over town.

Trips checked

nice trips. so, whats it say /bro?

K.

What does it say in the kings language?

im just saying that muslims have beliefs that are against our own modern country. and christians are the same way, but even tho most norwegians are christian, we dont practice it, and we dont live our lives according to it.
there is room for a multicultural society, but no room for muslims.

Har en teori om at hvis man hadde 18års grense på å praktisere religion ville det hjulpet samfunnet, har du noen tanker om det?

like a typical eurocuck, you will fail

i made this to inform about HIV and AIDS. im gonna place it so most girls will see it. they are not gonna think its okay having sex with em.

LMFAO
Well said

translate that shit we don't speak snow nigger

jeg synes stemmerett skal gis til de over 25, og at man har gjennomsnittlig IQ (100) eller over.
religion har bare vært i bruk for å undertrykke. i fattige land er det også noen som finner trøst i det. det er det eneste positive jeg kan tenke meg.

the hiv/aids thing is to make them aware that its a bigger chance of catching it with some of our new countrymen.

Non-practicing christian are fine but fuck all muslim, am i right? The real thing to do is let them in slowly, get them integrated and make them "non-practicing muslims", people just want to go too fast and it fucking everything up.

så du ønsker å forby religion helt? Tror det er umulig å få igjennom, det må skje gradvis. Derfor ønsker jeg å starte med å få slutt på hjernevasking av barn til å bli religiøs. De er ikke moden nok til å klare å skjønne forskjell på fantasi og virkelighet.

what about the op posts

Yo dude instead of making notes go kill yourself. Nobody will fuckin care. Do it, dont be a fag.

Checking the check

ye, if you let them in slowly, its all good.
but the current immigrant waves from syria is just too much at once.
also, these days we have to be tolerate to everyone. people complain all the time, but noone can stand up against it.
i want people to remember that we dont accept those kinds of things.
do i have a problem with girls beeing with idk 3rd generation well integrated immigrants? no.
fresh off the boat? hell yes.

mange vestlige land er på god vei, men det må skje naturlig. i norge har vi ingenting å tjene på religion, så folk praktiserer det ikke.
Jeg var i nabobyen her om dagen. jeg så minst 50 utenlandinger. ikke en eneste nordmann:/

Can you translate some of these?
You are doing god's work OP

i have translated the first the rest is just warnings i want women to see.
have you guys noticed that whenever you judge someone for anything, its only women who freak out about it.
and i want them to know that its never going to be okay to sleep with the immigrants.
these days, men are too afraid to say anything,

Politicians just need to put their pants on and let some rot in their crappy refugee camps for the good of their countries or else we end up with those swidish and german refugee fuckfest. Also, I feel the tides turning, retarded leftist SJW are digging their own graves as we speak.

its easy for them not to do anything. they ride limos and wont have to deal with them like everyone else.

får lyst til å avlive folk som deg