Are you comfortable without a shirt in public? Why or why not?

Are you comfortable without a shirt in public? Why or why not?

No because I don't look like that. I lack the ambition and I'm fucking lazy to follow a strict diet and work out so that my abs will show again. I'm 28 but I used to be pretty fit when I was 18-22. I stopped giving a fuck.

Yes, because I'm a dude

no man boobs

Yeah, because im not a fatass or lanky cunt.
>swimmin at the quarry?
>shirt off
>otter mode engaged
>hey hot lil things
Im comfortable in my own skin.
>god mode, i used to be 5'9 240 fatcunt in highschool

No i have bigger tits then my girlfreind

Yes because I don't need a 6 pack to be comfortable in my body. I'm not a little bitch who gets self conscious and is afraid of other peoples opinions.

That being said, I'm not fat either.

No because everyone will see my dick.

>5'11 235
Have no problem with my shirt off also have tattoos and im hairy so my gf likes it plus im not trying to impress anyone idc what people think

really uncomfortable. always wearing one

We're gonna need to see a picture of your girlfriend's boobies.

There a b cups

This

That's not a picture.

no

I'm more than comfortable. I actually enjoy the gentle caress of a cool breeze across my titties. Not my problem if people are mentally scarred by my Beauty.

No. I have a hood body but I have bacne and armne

No. I have a subtle six pack and shit but I like to be modest for one and walking around without a shirt is trashy and just gets stares.

no im really slim so its gross

nope, Im super hairy and kinda chubby. I could work on it but, well I'm too lazy to bother

Shiiieeeeet

Yea. I have a super fast metabolism and I am somewhat muscular. I have abs and shit. I guess the only feature about me that I am self-concious about is the extremely slight gynecomastia on my left nipple, that just makes it look more puffy than normal.

No. Logically I know my body doesn't look bad.
I'm within a normal height/weight ratio, but I have some severe body image issues.
So I don't swim or do anything that involves me wearing anything but a shirt and long pants.
I miss living in the snow where I had justification for wearing clothes.

also I'm 5'10" and 130lb.

Fuck off, Randy.

Yes even though I'm fat because ifgaf. If you don't like it then don't look.

yes because im not fat, I do put it on before i walk into stores or walk up food places

No, because I have a pylorus operation.

im very comfortable, almost prefer it, i work out every day, im 5'11", 175 lbs and 6% body fat (caliper reading). I have an incredible muscle definition. If your fat, how about you get off your ass, if you even can you fucking blob monsters. it is the greatest sin a man can commit to not push their body to its fullest extent.

Keep in mind that all cute "nerd girls" (even the dumpy ones) mostly think about fucking a hot ripped guy like the one in the picture - if you don't look like that they just tolerate you because you're a good friend and validate them and you provide them with entertaining conversation LOL

I'm not fat and I still don't like being shirtless in public.
It can be more than a weight problem, it's a body confidence thing for some people.

>no

>gyno
>zits

Are you comfortable without a shirt in public?
>Yes
Why?
>Because I have man - boobs that are bigger than all Asians in my class.

It speaks?

I'm ripped. So yes. I'm very comfortable.

No, because my left lower rib protrudes more than it should and it freaks people out if they see it

in that case read the last line, the same rule should apply. you should never feel un-confident if your in good shape, then you most likely have a debilitating mental illness, in which case even the most rock hard of abbs wont get you any pussy because you would likely throw up from talking to a girl in the first place.

I am comfortable enough because I am a 31 year old married man so I could give 2 shitsung about my beer belly.

My stepmother criticized my body from a pretty young age. I never felt comfortable in my skin at all, confidence is not an easy thing to regain when you grew up being told you were less because of your body.
I am at a healthy weight now, but it doesn't go away.
I'm not really concerned with getting pussy, I'm concerned with not feeling like a fat shit even though I'm not.

Eh, I've known several girls who actually think guys like op's pic are gross. I'm not saying it's the norm but it happens.

To each their own and whatnot

No because this shit.
I gained 40 pounds as soon as i moved ro the Midwest from california and now none of my clothes fit
I know i know.
I just need to work out once EVER but fuck that shit. I have an asthma attack and have to pump my inhaler like a fiend after trying to jog a block.

Also because my last ex cheated on me with at least six guys that look like OP's pic.
So fuck her, but also fuck my self esteem now.

You don't look bad user, not my any means.
If you feel you need to shed the weight start with cutting out your carbs. Be extremely strict about it, limit yourself to 20g a day.
After you get your weight down to where you want it slowly reintroduce carbs so you can work out.
With your asthma id just recommend brisk walks, I suffer from the same problem.

No because I'm not white trash. My body is fine as I exercise regularly and look good naked, but unless you are swimming there is no excuse to run around shirtless.

Yeah I don't mind. Here's a pic if me from before my cut last year. So if this is fat me, lean me doesn't mind even more

Since i look pretty good im very fucking comfortable going without a shirt.

Same

Nutrition is more important than any workout routine. Just eat right and you'll be healthy and look good

Nah, I look like fucking gollum shirtless.

yes because idgaf

not like im showing off, i have the kind of body thats not really fat but looks better with a shirt on, but if its more comfortable i dont really care

No, because I have body dysmorphia. I work out 4-6 days a week, but still walk around in a sweatshirt the entire summer. I'm pretty sure it makes my wife sad for me, but I think I look like shit whenever I look in the mirror, no matter how much she tells me I look good.

No because I have crippling anxiety and am paranoid to the point where I think that everyone around me is making fun of me

>feels when 6'1, 115 lbs

absolutely not comfortable with anyone buy my gf

fpbp
I'm exactly the same

No because I'm fat as fuck

Damn, Skeletor

No, fat, pale

Willing to post a pic?

Yes, and I have a buddha belly. Because fuck it, it's just skin.

Nope, bacne.

Haven't been shirtless in public in about 10 years now

They probably are even with your clothes on, fuck them, who cares.

The brisk walks are definitely a good idea
Ty.
Im getting a puppy next week, and he is the majority of my exercise plan.
Ive already cut out soda and juice to try and get rid of as many carbs aa possible. Didnt known there were recommended amounts. Then again, ive never researched it. Hah.

you one of the mother fuckers that cave in on themselves. you walk around slouching forward like you about to rip a fat wet fart.

Yes because I'm not fat or a pussy.

Yes because I'm a guy and don't give a fuck

*than

And so fuck? You're a man, you shouldn't give a fuck anyway unless you're a little bitch.

No, because I'm hideous and uncomfortable with my body. Lmao.

The puppy will definitely help, what kind is it?
Look up the keto diet, that's what I go by and I've lost thirty pounds in the last three and a half months.
Diet sodas are okay, but they'll make you crave the unhealthy stuff more.
Download the myfitnesspal app on your phone, it can help you track your food macros.

well atleast you don't have visible stretch marks,right? just shave a little I guess

there comes a point in your life as an adult where you accept who you are and what you want to look like. if you want to look like someone else than you only work for it for self satisfaction, who cares what others think.

I used to be really uncomfortable with it. I'm fine now.

Yes and no. I don't ever actually go shirtless because I'm just used to having all of my clothes on so it feels weird when I don't. But it doesn't have to do with what I look like. I have a bit of a beer gut and I'm pale as shit from always wearing clothes, but I don't care about that part.

Why arnt your muscles growing?
Shitty genetics?

your body seems worried though

nice, user! what did u do?

yeah all he did was lose weight, so natural muscles seems big, just like some scrawny lanky little kid.

Idk man that level of muscle really weirds me out.
Maybe it's because a less muscle defined person seems more visually gentle, and muscles are sharp and aggressive seeming.

Im ripped but my back skin close to neck is fucked up due to acne. I used to have a shitload of zits in the back, now i dont but i have horrible marks from popping them back then

I have these deep lines on my stomach, and idk how to get rid of them.

cut looks lame to me, dudes look better during BULKING SEASON imo, i personally maintain 25% body fat, fuck cutting

Of course I wish I was in better shape but I'm not that fat of a fuck where I'd wear a t-shirt swimming or anything.

Plus being tall helps.

I can lift a lot more now, just never got big. I dunno. I'm definitely not big or anything. I've never had trouble getting stronger, but I've had some trouble getting bigger.

kek

Gym & hiking with calorie restriction / smaller portions / IIFYM.

Well i have puffy nipples and it looks weird, and the only way that they look good is when they are hard

let the be free user.

that shits super common, im a fit fag and i have slightly puff nips, not really a problem if you have muscles honestly, if you have man titties they get more noticeable

Do you do hypertrophy training? 70-80% effort 3-4 set of 8-12 reps

>tfw almost a year lifting and still look DYEL

No, I'm 6'1 and 200lbs and hate it. Always blammed being overweight because muh genetics and being born 12 fucking pounds, but now that I have a stable job I'm eating good. I've been eating a protein shake and a banana for breakfast before working out for the past week and I feel better, but I'm still the same weight.

Just gotta stay with it I guess.

Trim your chesthair down mate. I too suffer from white boy pink nipples. They look waaaaay better without a typhoon of hair surrounding them. go to a salon or something and get them to do it for you the first time so you can see how. Godspeed user

I don't quite understand what bulking is, can you post a pic of what that looks like?

Not really. Because I'm harry. My pubes reach up to my chest hair just about..

bulking is basically taking in more calories than you burn off during the day/night, eating lots of high fat foods, but natural fats not like chips and shit, like 3.5% milk, red meat etc. its basically STRONG without the muscle definition

No. The real causes of shame are I am hairy as fuck and have a gnarly as fuck scar down my spine from back surgery.

ive blinded people because of how pasty I am. its like the second coming of jesus by how bright it is.

No because I'm super hairy also. I'm not in great shape but I'm not obese either, so it just looks terrible.

I dont particularly mind but it's not something i love. I'm 6'1 140lbs so i'm pretty ottermode honestly. If it gets hot enough to need to take my shirt off I stop giving a shit because i figure there's people who look waaaay worse than i do.

A couple of lifting sets, usually something like 2-3 warmups w/ 5-6 sets of anywhere from 4-8 reps depending on the weight. HIIT after that for like 20-30 minutes.

It's just because I'm not focusing on lifting, that's most likely why. I was really focused on losing fat. I also do obstacle course races all the time, so being small & compact gives me an advantage. I've just never really had an interest in getting huge.

Get in shape hairy muscle men looks manly as f

So like the strongman look?

>Comfortable in public without shirt?
Not really.

>Why?
I would blind everyone. I'm not fat by any means, my skin is just fucking pasty white.