Warhammer 40k Thread? Warhammer 40k Thread

Warhammer 40k Thread? Warhammer 40k Thread.

Bump

THANK YOU!
Wanna talk about Tyranids?

Bamp

Have you been to tg?

>Inb4 I show how much of a fucking normie I am
What's tg

>6
Heres a question.
Who would win and why. All of the Astartes or All of the Imperial gaurds, Death Korps, Commissars etc now this could also include tech preists if you wish. Byt who would win and why.

I've been wanting to get into 40k for a while now, I'm just struggling with choosing an army to go with

kill yourself immediately
the longer you hesitate, the harder it becomes to pull the trigger

just do it

Homie, it's a board here.
It's my favorite board, go check it out.
Traditional gaming/ tg

>all the Astartes
>their opponents are just regular humans

are you fucking high?

I'd honestly say the Astartes. Space Marines are pretty much better than Imperial Guard, if the Imperial Guard don't have overwhelming numbers or overwhelming armored unit advantages

why? its a sexual Death Korps of Krieg which is more than possible since Imperial gaurds allow any gender. Learn ur lore

It is a pricey hobby.
However you have options.

There are starter kits available such as the dark heresy box kit. It's around 100 bucks and has two small armies.
My friend and I did that a while back, no regrets.

Then once familiar with the game you may wish to get started on another army, or expand your existing one. Battle forces are a cost effective way to do this.

many game shops will let you play the armies on display, witch is good if you are already familiar with the game.

I agree. They have more men than the astartes have bullets. So if it came down to it Imperial gaurd. But without their number it would definitly be astartes.

Matt Ward.

Also,

Something seems off about this image...

Thanks user, I will try and get into it eventually. I'm just trying to save up for a new PC atm and wanting to get into multiple hobbies isn't great if your in a minimum wage job.

yes but remember. Imperial gaurds number in trillions. well astartes are almost litterlay 1/100th of their size. Imperial gaurds would win do to numbers. But also remeber that the reason the gaurds exist is because they reach into more localized wars which are actually more valuable than far out wars that the Space Marines fight. In short Space Marines are badasses but can do thing the IG cant and the IG can do the the SM cant.

I would also love to get into Warhammer 40k the actual game. Only problem is i dont know where to start to learn. I know almost every inch of lore but dont know where to start to learn to play and buy stuff. Can any anons help??

Why are Blood Angels the most cucked faction?

because.

HERESY. YOU HAVE COMMITED SINS AGAINST THE EMPORER REPENT !

Actually, I've found that my BA are the hard counter for Tau. My Guard and IF on the other hand...

PRAISE THE CUTE EMPRESS!!

How dare u defile our emporer. He fought Horus the most heretical being there ever was, Unil you.
DIE!

Tau are neet. But as weak like singuneias

The people saying space marines are retarded, all the space marines numbers about a million, all the guard numbers in the billions, the space marines would get fucked from sheer numbers.

Question for you guys

Do you know if the quotes that were in the soul drinkers individual books were copied over to teh omibusses?

The emporer Repent? Naming someone other than the emporer as the emporer is heresy.

Best space marine chapter reporting in

the imperial gaurd could crush the space marines by their sheer weight and thats without firing their guns.

Brothers, we must not turn towards the heresy that it happening in this thread

Top fucking kek

OK, OK, no more Empress Judy. I just love these Warhammer threads. The artwork is cool as Hell, but soldiers are badass, and the whole heresy/Emperor thing is funny.

Keep on keeping on, warriors!

BL writers recycle quotes all the time, another example is when gerhart said "whose first?" in damnation crusade and in i am slaughter koorland says practically the same thing in the same situation.

Your sins are forgiving against the emporer. May the primarchs guide you.

gotcha

the first one, about hope was pretty cool, and I was curious if there was more

See? It's shit like that that I like!

go to /wg/ theres always 40k threads.

The quads has spoken

Exactly, it would be more or less a war of attrition and well... The numbers and that kind of warfare go hand in hand with the guard more so than the astartes.

I have:

Tyranids
Space Marines
Chaos Space Marines
Necrons
Chaos Demons

All Hail the God Mankind Emperor!
The Ruler of Golden Terra and all the Mankind

trips. BUT NO ROLL NUMBER CAN REPENT YOUR HERESY!!!!!!!

I just started setting up a deathwatch character but I had to leave it for later to finish.

You're assuming the Astartes will not resort to their melee weapons which, in the case of an unactivated Thunder Hammer, can still turn an IG into red mush.

Yeah, idk if it's because of unoriginality, or just to tease veteran readers with a reference, those quotes I mentioned I think both came from Abnett books so he wasn't stealing them from another writer at least and he is one of BLs better authors.

I HEARD SOMEONE SAY HERESY!

No im not assuming that. Because even if the IG would still have more numberes. Billions. Litteraly billions compared to a few measly million Astartes whicha re badass but fail in mass combat as they primarly focus on surgical strikes.

Look for a games workshop store near you. Some of them have been renamed to "warhammer"stores. Theres also local game stores where people play

Sometimes they are a bit stuck up but overall a good board.

He didn't respond to that one.

If you're gonna post this crap, at least stay on topic

Doesn't look like the Salamanders to me.

>What's tg
A founding chapter of Sup Forums. They originally led the the purge of the autistic mlp menace that tore Sup Forums and Sup Forums apart. They were rewarded with a board of their own.

Any love for TTS?

They also fought valiantly against the furry plague, like great and righteous heroes holding back monsters

Oh my god I forgot to see if there are new episodes it's been a few months since I've checked

and the Orks do it for fun and good fightin.

Outsider? Is that similar to Malal?

I've got a story from an Only War campaign my group started this weekend if anyone has any interest in hearing it?

The Outsider is/was one of the four major C'tan. Don't know what it's status is after the Newcron retcon.

I would be interested in playing in it :P

Yeah theres one. Only problem is I want to find some unpainted sets to paint them myself. Any ideas??

Chaos and Tyranids here.

Have to magnetize this Maulerfiend so it can go Forgefiend at will, bleh.