Which haplogroup is supreme?

Which haplogroup is supreme?

yellow, it's in the center.

Not this fucking autism again.
Your mitochondrial DNA haplogroup does a thousand times more than your Y-chromosome haplogroup.
Your autosomal DNA does a billion times more.

Your lineage and roots are all that matter, Pekka.

Those have nothing to do with haploshits.

That's what WNs would like to believe.

Finnish WNs in particular, I forgot to add.

At least WNs don't have insane fantasies about being "Uralics". Finns are just an Indo-European people with a little Paleo-European and Siberian mixed into it. Very much doubt that those Siberians had much influence at all in any aspect of Finnish culture or language.

I have no fantasy of being an Uralic, for N1c isn't my haplogroup.

yellow one like my skin

>Indo-European people
It's hardly more than a language family, you dummy.

kek

J and E in the past, R1B for the last 500 years, the others havent produced anything of worthy

Let's define Indo-European as the people who lived in Ukraine around 3000 BC and from which all extant branches of Indo-European languages originate from.
People all around Europe from Portugal to Udmurtia also carry their genes in varying degrees.

Don't Y-Haplogroups literally tell you your paternal lineage?

Mine, obviously.

is 23me the best dna test available? if so is what said true? should I get a mtDNA test as opposed to a Y-DNA test?

And what is the significance?
You should be concerned that your son inherits your paternal line but does it matter if your ancestor 100 generations ago switched from one group to another? During those 100 generations they lived an identical life to other members of their ethnicity and took part in the same wars and struggles.

>Armenia
how on earth did that happen?

23andMe would give you autsomal, ydna and mtdna all at once so it wouldn't matter. Autosomal will tell you a million things more than ydna and mtdna but it's not as exact as mtdna and ydna are. Ydna tells you a little bit more than mtdna thought because it mutates faster

No, get 23andMe so you get both your paternal and maternal lineage tested. I was most interested in my patrilineage tbqh

You're that R1a fag from Suojärvi.
You think you're an Indo-European because of some haploshit even though your ancestors might have spoken only Proto-Finnic to Finnish for 200 generations.

>You think you're an Indo-European
No, I don't. Just that ultimately my paternal lineage leads elsewhere. I'm 100% Finnic now, though, like you said.

Both of those will give you your haploshits

nice, thanks again

Yes, I know what you mean, in Spain we have people who looks pretty Arabic/Berber but they lived here for generations, they are spanish and christian and their converted or mixed ancestors were part of our grandeur and our demise for centuries, they are our people and there has never been a distinction between us for centuries, so when a dumb white nationalist says that we have to repulse them because they are not white enough, we just have a conflict of interests, because obviously we don't want to turn Spain into a negroid country by embracing militant anti-racism, pro-immigration and all that bullshit, but their idea of extreme blind racism just doesn't fit with our reality either, it would destroy us as a nation and as a people because we would betray our own, we would betray extremely loyal lineages of people just because they have a bit of hue on their skin. It's madness.

Gee I wonder.

we arent """indo-europeans"", indo-europeans are dumb fucks
Finnics are the superior race

rly makes u think