I ordered this $3000 sex doll...why haven't you bought a realistic waifu doll Sup Forums?

I ordered this $3000 sex doll...why haven't you bought a realistic waifu doll Sup Forums?

>32 and still a virgin, but don't give a fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

dsdoll.us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this isn't fake you're a loser.

All I have to say is that the textures in her mouth, vag and ass better be top quality.

Post pictures and time stamps if you don't mind

summerfag

Says the guy without a sex doll

Honest question, not trying to poke fun or anything but:
When you have people over, what do you do with that? Like your parents or friends. Or a lady or some shit

I've always wanted to this for a guy.
These dolls get treated better than most guys who have wives :/

Keep her in a hidden chest with a lock on it.

How am I a loser? Because I reject the feminist western 3DPDs?

Time stamp for proof please

Timestamp with doll?

You're willing to spend 3k on a fake pussy instead of going for the real thing for like 200$ max? go buy a hooker faggot

Because I've gotten laid and have a fleshlight.

that's $200 each time you use them...this doll is cheaper in the long run

a sex doll is for life

My doll is in my closet, these pics are from last week

Dang is she like 4'6"?

Dude get some good pics of this thing
Like show us the goods man

I have a GF, a lover and I do hookers at least once a week.
But if I didnt Id totally buy one of these, looks fucking nice! gj op

>She

It. That is an object.

When you bust a big ole nut in her how do you clean that?

What site did you buy this from? I'm curious to see more of their work.

Rationalize it however you want, enjoy fucking a piece of rubber the rest of your life lolol. You might as well just off yourself honestly. Living out your life in obscurity mounting an object.

I would like real pussy, but not from western women

4'8" shes small but light!

Im not like that! ha

answer op. i'm curious

this is bait or op is a basement dwelling faggot reject....

Where'd you buy it

As far as I know the vagina on these things are usually detachable so you can clean it out properly.

Remember where you are faggot.

I just out my moms vaccumm on reverse and blow it out (in the bath tub)
I usually hve to shower afterwards though

I wanna see the pussy and the breast. Please OP

Guys... Getting girls isn't tough. It's actually very easy. I honestly feel sorry for you. I've been here for 9 years, and the fact I've seen threads like this for 9 years makes me sad for y'all.

Just get out, get /fit/(doesn't mean you have to be muscled, just average), and just go have fun. You will find zee ladies.

Follow your dreams user
I just spent $2700 on a single LP

Sounds like too much work oldfag
I'll spend my neet bux on a sex doll

>Spends $3000 on sex doll
>32 and still a virgin, but don't give a fuck
>$3000 on sex doll
>Doesn't Give a Fuck

Your autism is making me depressed for you

Record yourself fucking it

I'm fine in just seeing at least the butthole.

Using oxygen and moving your body sounds like too much work? Talk to people(which I'm sure you yell at Dutch kids over Xbox live all the time), it isn't tough.

Grow the fuck up, you fucking twaat.

Is it warm? Does the flesh feel real? Does it at least vibrate?

Been considering getting one for a while, I need the details user.

>When you have people over, what do you do with that? Like your parents

>or friends

>Or a lady

>friends / a lady

>lady

I don't think you are understanding the life of the OP who bought the realistic waifu doll.

Women are just objects that require a constant stream of money

detachable pussy, makes it easy to clean out the cum

DS doll website, but they don't sell this particular doll face anymore because it is too young looking and has been taken by customs. This is recent too. Stupid ups

So I'm a faggot for not getting with a western 3DPD who will take my money and kids away? Nope you're wrong user

where did you buy it? do you have a link to the doll?

if i would spend 3k i would also pay to lose my v card as well

You'll find shitty ladies.
Ladies who don't know the difference between Trump, Hillary, or any third party candidates.
Ladies who have no real skills besides "taking cool selfies".
There are no good women out there.

post nudes pls

kek and checked
Why are you so mad silly willy?

>DS doll website, but they don't sell this particular doll face anymore because it is too young looking and has been taken by customs. This is recent too. Stupid ups

Would you mind sharing the page link plox?, thanks in advance.

who hurt you user? who made you such a pussy?

Do you dress the doll up?
Show boobs or pussy if you can.

show feet and pussy

Not everyone needs a money sucking cunt in their life.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe... Just maybe there is a girl out there that shares your awkwardness. Stop going for women out of your league, and work your way up, man. Is it that hard to grasp?

so who hurt you user? who made you such a fucking faggot?

Because my real waifu moves on her own

>they see Op rolling they're hating
Implying spending on a doll that won't bitch at you all the time and won't cost you more than $3,000.00 is a bad idea.

check'd and i'm all for sex dolls. I'd get one if i didn't have coke.

dsdoll.us/

the 145cm doll (this one) is temporarily out of stock or something, but the other ones are expensive

I wrap the doll in a blanket when my mom dad & sisters come to my apartment, thankfully they havent found it

nice. moar?

Implying that filth we call women has put my through emotional stress.

>but muh lovely wifu
Enjoy your alimony payments to a cunt, faggot, that's why we hate normies they don't think out of the box, even though it's Op's money not yours faggot, live your life.

Okay, faggot. What happens if you die and your mother finds out why you're single... You've been fucking a DOLL.

Welcome to the best humiliation your family has ever incurred. It will be in the police report.

$3000 buys you Chinese shit. Most likely has toxins in it.

Thank you kind user, that any god bless you any time soon and gives you happiness with the perfect wifu.

i'm guessing "my" is "me" you retarded cunt.
so answer my question?

Record yourself fucking it and upload plox always wanted to see it with a good one

Good luck in life buddy

>police report
"officer my son has been fucking a doll"
"well shit we better throw him in prison."

>What happens if you die and your mother finds out why you're single... You've been fucking a DOLL.
>Implying I'll be death and worrying about my mom finds out anything

You really are trying don't you?

tyvm user
her back reminds me of mine. hot.

>missed the part about him dying
>missed the part about them finding the doll and everyone knowing

Only reason I'm social is to meet girls. I should say fuck society entirely and get a couple of those dolls. How real can they get?

No woman has hurt me in the past or will in the future, at the end of the day pussy is all the same.

i genuinely missed that. i'm blind as fuck. my bad user

Tell me
Is that thing life sized?
Literally what the fuck dude

>Implying he'll be death and worrying about.

heh, I wonder why you don't have a woman

not ur wife. I was in the thread when this was posted. prove you're OP of that thread or be shamed as a faggot impersonating a real man.

You don't really read well, do you?

>you really are trying don't you

Learn to English, mutherfucker.

I could honestly see sex dolls for some people. Sure thing. Fuck it. Have your fantasies and get your rocks off.

Posing it in various non sexual positions and anthropomorphising it to that degree...that's where you lose me. It's not a person, doesn't have feelings or personality. It's a fancy fleshlight.

Yeah, she's pretty awesome. Complains her chest is too large. Reminds you of your girl?

Who cares about those things? Guy said getting girls is easy. You should fuck them and dump them. One night stands, short relationships, etc.
You act like he wanted you to marry every girl you meet.
>Enjoy your alimony payments to a cunt, faggot,
This is extremely rare. Many teenagers and young man and woman fuck and this occurrence is very rare.
I'm from Europe though, so maybe in the big US of A this is different and everyone is fucking cunt, but I highly doubt that considering they're only human.
So instead of spouting bs about out of box thinking and simply tell the truth that you aren't interested in relationships like that and/or you're reserved and/or you think lot of women are sluts. There is nothing wrong with admitting what you really feel, there is also nothing wrong with wanting more a more reserved woman for yourself to screw, but projecting will hurt you in the long term, because you will believe it yourself sooner or later too.

no i don't. if i take my glasses off i can't see anything unless it's within a foot of my eyes. it sucks ass fam.

>"Because I reject the feminist~"
>Because I reject~
>I reject~

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. you're a 32 year old virgin for a reason you fat piece of shit. you're the one being rejected quite clearly lol

no me. her back reminds me of my back. I'm skinny as shit

Obviously.

I have new ones lol. I just like her in those :)

Is she an ugly cunt irl?

at least you have enuff respect for your sex doll that you won't leak nudes to Sup Forums. that's more than a lot of faggots have for the real women the fuck.

I get people who buy flashlights. it's around $100 and it's convenient and feels better than your hand. but this is fucking out there.

You know that feel when you bust and all you're left with is a reflection of yourself and you look at yourself with nothing but shame and guilt. can't imagine whatd it feel like to orgasm and having to stare at that soul less piece of rubbers eyes and not want to kill yourself for spending 3k

>Everything it's funny until someone is sued by rape
Yeah, I don't see a problem there.

alimony is a big thing in the US

Nope. She just doesn't want to show her face

apparently there are kid dolls available as well, for anyone interested im sure you can find them on your own

That's exactly what i did. I was tired of getting rejected by women and thats why I have this doll now.

It is 4'8" and is the best girl a man can hope for
the skin is soft and feels real
I tried organic females, they rejected me. Im glad I purchased this doll because synthetic females are much better

Post nudes :v