We know whytebois can't even compete but would they ever be able to?

we know whytebois can't even compete but would they ever be able to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tjakl0qYvxA
scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPw5SZ-cLbI
nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tEbpXhO5AJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The UN is retarded and secretly racist.

why don't we just make more white people?

By 2100 euros will be replaced by africans so their birth rates will be similar

don't worry, europe's birth rate will go up once more african men immigrate there lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>but would they ever be able to?
Look at Europe's current population density and try to explain why it'd be a good idea.

This chart is ridiculously stupid and has no source so I'm assuming it's bait.

OP to clarify:

Developing countries go through different demographic transitions. It goes through generally three stages:

>High birth rate, high death rate
>High birth rate, low death rate
>Low birth rate, low death rate

Europe and North-America have gone through all these stages during the industrial revolution. The rest of the world is catching up. That's why the population is growing so rapidly at the moment. It's no pandemic, it's no disaster, it's normal.

Africa will never develop. It has nothing to do with development but with saturation. See
Africans will never stop fucking. They are like brainless locusts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw

Once Asia develops more it becomes too expensive for production so they move it to Africa. That's when Africa will develop.

>He fell for Kurzgesagt's jewing

That will never happen. Africa is hopeless. China is learning this.

I learnt this in high school desu senpai.

Wow disturbed much?

I've been to Detroit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

People love jacking off to this clip too much.

>he thinks nigs will develope within the next 100 years

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA Nice to see an optimist

And that has nothing to do with Africa but hey if you like being an alarmist dude then more power to you.

Awesome substantial arguments as usual, faggots.

Colgatebro is right, population growth like those is normal in developing countries. Quit being a dumbfuck, Canada

>nothing to do with Africa
Detroit is 82.7% African. If you replaced the Africans in Detroit with Japanese, it would turn into a Japanese city with similar quality of life.

Here's an argument: the 20th century was a sociological experiment and the observation is that Africans are a failure as a people.

>This chart is ridiculously stupid and has no source so I'm assuming it's bait.

The UN.

This is what happens if whites stop feeding the niggers with foreign aid.

African countries will never quit being a "developing". Detroit will never quit being a shithole until the Africans are eviceted.

I can make a chart like that and say it's from the UN.

You really aren't in the position to call black people stupid when those are the best arguments you can come up with.

wtf
we are smol

>in developing countries.

A state Africa has been in forever

>You really aren't in the position to call black people stupid when those are the best arguments you can come up with.

Not only Africans stupid, they are also genetically predisposed to destructive behaviour. They are entropy personified.

Are all Canadians like this? You're just as bad as the Australian posters. Sup Forums will never not be a shithole until Canadians and Australians are banned.

If you make claims you need to back them up, otherwise don't make them at all. I promise you, this shitposting you are doing is pointless, no one is taking anything from it besides the idea that Canadians are dumbfucks.

>I can make a chart like that and say it's from the UN.
And you'd be wrong.

>not in a position
Africans have immensely lower IQ's on average than Europeans or Asians.

>Forever
A lot of the countries have been under the rule of others until recently. Stop with this "Whites are superior" meme, you neckbeards are the worst.

Give me one conclusive piece of evidence that black people are genetically predisposed towards destructive behavior.

>Protip: you can't

Moreover, if they're entropy personified, there should be less of them over time, not more. You french faggot.

I backed them. Haiti is a fantastic example of African ingenuity. Watch the video and look at the fucking photograph. They turned a lush jungle into a desert, perfectly imitating the Apefrican desert landscape, along with pot bellied nigglets walking .

>Implying IQ isn't a meme test. There's no respectable neurobiologist that takes that shit seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
> 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

All countries have destroyed the environments around them. Try again though, show me sources and proof that Africa will always remain in a "developing" state.

If you don't like IQ, here's SAT.

cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf

> Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

There isn't a single test testing cognitive ability in which black excel.

>This chart is ridiculously stupid and has no source so I'm assuming it's bait.
It is the current trend and if nothing changes there will have more than 4 billions Africans in 2100. The population of Africa has already doubled in 20-25 years.

>All countries have destroyed the environments around them
Here's Norway. Note the lack of black people cutting down trees for charcoal.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjakl0qYvxA

>tfw your nations posters manage to out shitpost Americans by sheer volume despite being 9x less populous
>Bring nothing else to offset it vs Americans.

scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/

>Although genes affect individual differences in behavior, the effect of each individual gene is usually small. The genetic underpinnings of a specific social behavior typically involve multiple genes that have a cumulative influence [8]. It is not clear if MAOA-2R is an exception. The more common low-activity variant, 3R, interacts with adverse social effects such as childhood maltreatment [11, 12]. But other possible environmental factors, which conceivably could interact with the 2R, may not have been explored in-depth as yet. One such environmental influence that has recently received attention is parents and caregivers’ punitive discipline — spanking and yelling — of a young child [23]. Punitive practices are not necessarily abuse. But in families that traditionally use harsh discipline with their children, corporeal punishment or even loud verbal chastising can at times turn into maltreatment.

tl;dr you have no argument

Europe is geographically small compared to africa, it makes sens our population is lower. We're also comparatively highly developed, we don't need a large population increase to live. In fact large population growth now would be detrimental, it would drive down living standards which have taken a long time to work towards as a continent.

>wordpress.com

That's why trends don't mean shit if they're not analysed by someone who has actual knowledge on the subject.

I took one shit yesterday and two shits today. If the trend continues then in a few weeks I'll be on an uncontrollable diarrhea rampage for the rest of my life.

A large population is detrimental to Africa. Nigeria is a net importer of food already and they're burning down their forests which is extending the Sahara.

Africa is 3 times bigger than Europe, but Sahara desert is as large as Europe, so the inhabitable part of Africa is only twice as large as Europe.

Like wikipedia is any better lmao. And the link contains footnotes if you really care about valid sources, which I doubt you do.

His claims are right.

Watch out whitey, you better start shitposting in maximum overdrive otherwise the niggers are gonna take over.

The parts I quoted have actual scientific articles to back them up, not wordpress you just desperately found while you teared up on your keyboard realising how worthless your race is.

JUST

>we don't need a large population increase to live. In fact large population growth now would be detrimental
then why is every western goverment bringing immigrants?

This is the same as pic related. You pick two variables in a situation with thousands and pretend you have a point to make.

Not really. Large population is completely vague because Africa's population for most of the world's history has been immensely small.

You do know many people live in the desert? Eveyr part of Africa is inhabitable.

>niggers are gonna take over.

No they will destroy this planet. There will be nothing to take over. It will just be a giant haiti.

Every East Asian and even South Asian country has developed far faster than Africa.
South Korea was poorer than Ethiopia. Vietnam is still run by Communists.

I'm not advocating le Sup Forums racism, but simply pointing out that the egalitarian WE ALL CAN DEVELOP JUST AS EASILY meme is harmful to development in the world.

Did you actual read the article, retard? It contains 31 sources of statistics, studies and books.

>Not really. Large population is completely vague because Africa's population for most of the world's history has been immensely small.
Are you black? That reads like something written by a low IQ person. I just told you Nigeria is a net importer of food. Africa cannot feed itself.

You better start letting the world know before it's too late. Only YOU can stop planet of the apes. You must, MUST, start spreading your message on the street corner before it's too late. God speed saviour of the white race

>Canadians are now turning on each other
top kek

Cry more.

Thanks buddy. Your monkey zoo got demolished recently. Do you live under a bridge now?

youtube.com/watch?v=yPw5SZ-cLbI

Right, so you have no counterargument. Which means, you are effectively BTFO. Learn to pick your battles, froggie. You might win some.

other way around

>Here's Norway
kek

Check populations for both countries, and then try again with a country that has done better than Norway.

>His claims are right
>Check out this handcrafted image
Try again

Its almost as if a lot of those Asian countries were at one point heavily influence by foreign help.

Because the scenario in each of the areas is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT if you actually had an inkling of any historical knowledge at all.

How about the SAT or ACT? How about any standardized test?

Africans consistently score immensely lower than any other ethnic group (except abos).

Considering it's typically poor people that harbour opinions like yours I think it's safe to say I have a nicer house and better standard of living than yourself. I bet you're some subhuman eastern European Diaspora like Hungarian or something aren't you.

Some are just bleeding hearts who want to give poor third worlders a place in a better land, others want to drive down labour costs.

It can feed itself but just food distribution and strange is not up to par so many of it goes bad before it can be sold.

Not to mention modernization of food output is only really ramping up.

Same for India India outputs a lot of food and agriculture but still has high malnutrition rates.

fucking hell so when all these explorers were going around claiming land and that there was only a billion wankers knocking about no wonder it was so easy

I'm not going to pretend I know the answer to that. But it's short-sighted to just say that black people are stupid.

Here's a bunch of possible reasons:
nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

You had no argument either. You desperately found a random blog post after pasting "Monoamine_oxidase_A" into google search box with your monkey paws.

Nigeria and India are not comparable.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEbpXhO5AJw

The SAT isn't really a good testing benchmark. The PISA is actually much better for that.

>He thinks I don't know what the warrior gene is

You posted it as proof that black people are genetically inferior. I posted a composition of sources that invalidate your argument, namely that one gene doesn't affect behavior to those extreme ways. After which you started to call my sources bullshit despite not having checked them out. I pointed this out and you started shitposting. From this I conclude that you are full of shit and you still are.

American blacks do poorly on PISA.

So do white Argentinians

Lel. How does it feel to be completely annihilated by a black guy? If we're really as stupid as you claim we are, it really says something about your intelligence, m8.

>humans in charge of deciding which genes are good
you can't outgene the genes goy you can only try to outmeme them

Delete this. Seriously though, there isn't one test where (given similar circumstances like general location and income) blacks outperform whites (not to mention Asians).

Deforestation happens in India too user.
You contention doesn't really make sense, Both India and Nigeria have food problems getting that food to it's population in an adequate amount of time.

OK, you're the king nigger and I'm the pale monkey. This doesn't change the fact that Africa is doomed and so is the planet when your feral cousins burn it down.

Why are you even arguing with him captain Colgate? You can't argue with edgy 15 year old Sup Forumstards

How come Vietnam is beating so many developed nations then? You can't really associate performance with race when there's so much exceptions to the case where saying one thing another can can pull out a rebuttal.

I'm a law student with an IQ of 131. I don't know what you do in your everyday life, but it probably doesn't amount to much if belittling other races and continents is your way to feel superior.

Is the problem of desertification as big in India? I honestly don't know. Deforestation greatly contributes to deforestation in Nigeria. Nigerians convert wood to charcoal.

I honestly don't give a fuck about who you are or how you feel or how I feel. I'm just stating facts.

>I'm a law student with an IQ of 131
And yet here you are arguing with a retard on Sup Forums and looking retarded in the process. Really makes you think huh?

>law
>high IQ

most law students are complete retards who failed math class

>""""""""Facts""""""""

Anyway I'm going out with my lads, it's been an amusing discussion. You seem to take pleasure in having the last word so here's your chance.

Huh? Because East Asians are consistently outperforming the westerners.
>You can't really associate performance with race
What? Your latter statement contradicts your former statement.

Yeah whatever. Good luck with your affirmative action enabled career.

Shifting the goalposts nice.

That wasn't even me.

What a shitty attempted analogy

>most law students are complete retards who failed math class
>common law
here you need serious balls to study law

>Its almost as if a lot of those Asian countries were at one point heavily influenced by foreign help.

And so were African countries....

Also
>China
>foreign help