HOW BAD DID I FUCK UP Sup Forums

HOW BAD DID I FUCK UP Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxO_wp0AQqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad. Kys

you fucked up

I had a girl do this. I dont think you fucked up that bad, she is either really busy and can't anwser and talk that much, or she is uninterested in the conversation.

You're a clingy twit and she's too kind to ignore you
Stop spamming her

Wtf dude...

Unless the girl thinks your awkwardness is kinda cute, you're absolutely fucked m8.

You're good. Autist, maybe, but you're good.

about 8/10.
i'm pretty sure its unfixable at this point

The very last text is where you fucked up. Might as well delete their number

Make it up at the movies

It was fine to tell her that you a looking forward to it, but apologizing for it directly afterwards is cringe worthy.

If I was her I would cancel that date then and there you weird psycho.

Op here

yeah mayne, you're good. She's probs busy thats all

she doesnt want you

You done goofed for literally no reason.
Do yourself a favor and pretend that your mother died or something to avoid that meeting.

Nah bro yerrrr goood

ffs OP, play it cool

It's people like OP, that give me hope when I text. I think, "well atleast I can't be any more autistic than that guy"

just kill yourself and get it over with already

Lmao pack it in boyo, you're done. Also top kek at the fags who said he was good from the first text.

this girl is not into you and uncomfortable with going to see this movie with you now OP. Don't be surprised if she cancels on you.

Nah mate you're chill, just overthinking it
plus she's kind of a bitch for putting so little effort into her texts

Op, you're fine. Apologizing for shit you're unsure about makes you seem unconfident, and that's a huge turnoff. Don't say anything like that unless she says something. Otherwise just roll with it. Don't ever apologize unless shes obviously offended.

honestly just stop talking to her completely and move on. Learn from your mistake, on to the next one.

What you said (as far as I can tell since we only have this one picture) you really didn't even say anything weird. You expressed interest, which is good, she deflected. Now you know for sure she's not interested. Don't even try to salvage it. In fact just ceasing contact with her completely gives you more of a chance than trying to kiss her ass and cater to her feelings

dude, overexplaining urself is always bad. be direct to her and show u r interested. if she's not, move on.

This. If your really curios just be like "yo what did i do wrong im sorry we don't need to talk anymore i just wanna know what I did. If she doesn't reply or says some dumb as shit then give us the number we will raid her. Do it for the memes OP

Oh yea you fucked up bad, why is sprint your provider when Verizon now has the largest LTE coverage in America. Sign up now at www.midgetsfuckingonice.gov

This guy knows what he's talking about!

Yeah shes not in to you. You can tell she'd rather do anything than talk to you. Don't settle for that shit user, man up

You may be able to salvage it. The first text may not have been so bad, but your trying to fix it just made it worse. Don't pursue the topic further. Change to a completely different topic entirely. (A good transition line for this is "on a completely unrelated topic [insert new topic here]". It's a flawless trasition.)

If she still goes to that movie with you, and you still feel the need to explain, explain in person. It makes it seem a little less cringey.

as fun as it is to fuck with cunty people by putting their # on Sup Forums, if she knows its obviously you who posts it she can smear your reputation by letting people know what you did thus hurting your chances with other girls by socially stigmatizing you as a weird Sup Forums kid

OP, evidently she doesn't give too much of a fuck. She could be busy blah blah blah, point is it's all about how she acts in person. Backpedaling like you did is the worst thing you can do. She should hopefully pick up the idea you like her, but you should come out and tell her depending on how the movie date went

Just message her and say, dont worry about the movie anymore, im going alone, I just realised im more excited about seeing the movie than I was about seeing you.

Haha unfortunately I learned my advice from my own cringey mistakes when I was in high school, but I'm glad I made them because it made me not retarded for college.

Honestly if you're in high school OP what matters is that you actually try so you have a bed of experience to learn from. Fuck ups are just as if not more valuable than successes when it comes to getting better at social shit

youtu.be/bxO_wp0AQqY

Jesus Christ OP just STOP TEXTING HER

It was fine until you brought up how awkward it was, at first it came off as silly and then you made it embarrassing

And stop talking to her like you owe her for going to the movies with her, you should act like its you doing her a favor not the other way around

She has definitely picked up on the idea that he likes her, she's just not interested but still likes the attention of OP enough to keep texting/doesn't want to be a complete bitch by not talking to him at all. She's hoping OP gets the message she's not interested through her responses so OP can save a little face without her having to outright verbally reject him

Very well could be this as well.=

MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME TO SAY THIS SHIT FUCK
IM SORRY NEAL

I chuckled

here's another photo of what my friend told me to say
AGAIN IM SORRY NEAL

bro you got no awareness or game

Why are you apologizing to Neal when he basically got you to cuck yourself?

BECAUSEIMAFUCKINGCUCK

Is Neal cool? Does Neal get laid a lot? Wish I had a friend like Neal man

See the movie with her but realize she most likely is a bore that is too awkward to be interesting.

Typical girl, find a woman

this

Neals are always the coolest

He probably wants to fuck her too and is using your plea for help as an opportunity to sabotage you. And it worked.

fuck I fucked up Sup Forums

holy fucking criss cross

It's a wonder you all even have girls to talk to. You and your bros give the shittiest advice.

The apology is what made it creepy. She was probably flattered at first.

I fucked OP over accidentally I'm a fucking autist I have no clue what I was talking about

It wasnt weird, the only thing making it weird is you trying to secure yourself to her.

OP you come off as a cuck, i'd move on you've already established yourself to her as a beta.

Move on

what the fuck OP

Man, way to over think it and put the pussy on a pedestal. Just treat girls and women like everyone else you know or meet. You're welcome, now stop being a cumquat

You make japanese nerds look decisive

Hey OP, Let's be sincer here.
We need more info.
Age of both of you.
Relative atractiveness, (like youre 5/10 and she's 8/10)
How far from your leage is she
And if you already have some friendshid/relationship with her other than this conversation

K bro easy does it. First step wait a day - apologize for the messages say you got food poisoning or some shit and we're not thinking clearly. Give her time to reply.. if it's positive wait at least an hour or two and say something like "I am fine now thank you." Do not mention the movie or whatever unless she brings it up

user w/ gf here

>Don't pull that shit again OP

>Still recoverable tho
>Girls like smiley faces btw just not in weird places
>Don't always text first
>She seems interested otherwise she wouldn't have said yes to the movie.
>Be more confident
>Don't always talk to her, take some time to talk to other girls every now and then
>Don't pull some weird shit at that movie tomorrow otherwise she'll say no to the next one

In addition to this you fucktard DO NOT take a girl to see a movie. Holy fuck are you dumb? You want to interact with her. Not do something mindless. Go with her interests or something a bit more creative but not needy or overbearing

Did you didn't say anything wrong. You just told her you were excited. That's it.
If this chick is going to be this weird about it, you're probably better off not seeing her.
Just forget about it and go to sleep. You didn't come off creepy at all until you apologized for being creepy. The best thing you can do is to just drop it before it gets worse and hope that she's just tired and it'll all go away in the morning.

I can't read any of this. What the fuck are you faggots saying?

Fucking kek

>>Don't always text first
mfw girls never text me first

OP are you a twelve?

Oh jesueees

You guys have no clue what you're doing. It wasn't even that bad at first but you over thought the situation and made it even worse trying to Make it seem better. You'll be getting better advice by watching family guy. You fucked up

Ya cancel it before she does. Then do not talk to her anymore

>didn't come off creepy initially.
>slowly made yourself look more autistic with every message
>to wrap it up "hope I didn't come off as creepy,night" just buried yourself there

You pussy

Go for it. If you get rejected later whatever you tried and didn't run away. If you get laid it sucked etc you win. if you rub now you are a loser by choice

Btw married w 2 kids

Send a dick pic to all three.

No faggots checked this faggot

If something I learned from texting girls is that they are willing to forget some kinds of spaguetti if they are really interested in you, just text her in like two days as if nothing ever happend. dont puss out just yet

saying you hope you weren't weird or creepy is the worst thing you could say.

a lot of the time it is very possible to be totally weird and creepy and she won't even notice or see it that way unless you show that you think it was weird

Quads nigger!

sigh, your friend is fucking retarded and has obviously never heard of playing it cool.
and you made it worse by being all beta and unconfident about it after

Fucking retard...

Dude on dating websites I just copy past messages to talk to the most girls possible. Girls aren't that smart, be an alpha OP and just send her a Dick pic, if she rejects you she'll tell everyone and show her friends. If you don't have a small penis her friends will want you, so she'll eventually want you

Both of you are summer as fuck. And now i am for replying. fuck

Eat a dick faggot!

check'd

Just give her a good dicking and you'll be fine

Ignore her you fucking idiot no chick wants a guy she can have whenever she wants. Fucking cucks

OMG IM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE AT LOSING MY VIRGINITY WITH A GIRL
LIKE OMG IVE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE OMG

Post selfie op.

Or of gril

OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY.

I'M FRIENDS WITH THAT GIRL AND SHE SHOWED ME THESE CRINGY TEXTS.

OP YOU ARE SO L'GENTLEMAN IT'S RIDICULOUS. STOP BEING SUCH A WEIRD SACK OF SHIT. BTW SHE'S NEVER GOING TO FUCK YOU LOL.

OP here..
Shes cute?

This thread

don't use fucking smily faces

Boom listen to this guy, maybe take her to the zoo to see her family or something

Post proof you fucking faggot

Hello, dear user.

Could you please lern 2 english or gtfo?

Yours sincerely,
user

Maybe apologize again for how weird that apology was, she would probably understand this time.

not worth OP

google image search is a thing.