Hey Sup Forums. I don't usually partake in Xanax but I got these from a friend...

Hey Sup Forums. I don't usually partake in Xanax but I got these from a friend. I'm wondering what the difference is between the green and whites, if any. Is it okay if I take a couple and drink a beer?

>take a couple
If you have no tolerance, 2 will be enough. As far as drinking, idk. See how you feel first.

both are xanax 2 mg. Don't drink, 14 mg will black you out.

Got drunk once and had one and half Xanax. Man, did it ever fuck me up. I remember tearing open bags of food with my teeth and rolling around everywhere. According to my roommates I kept trying to fight people and I walked in one of my roommates and his gf having sex and yelled at them about something

I would never take all of them just 1 or 2. Thought I might drink a beer to activate.

bro... your hand...

4mg

Dude start with a quarter of half.

Most bars on the street these days are pressed at 3.5mg, which is way too much for once.

>quarter of half
A fucking eighth of the pill? Shut up

Looks like an oven mitt.

Is monkey foot?

They're 4mg user

Random question, but has anyone here successfully fapped while on xanax?
I tried to last night (only too half a bar) and woke up in the morning with my jizz rag dry beside me. I must have passed out mid fap or something.

Had myself a hourlong fuck on it, its like the body cant orginize a orgasm.

Also flopy im high as fuck sex takes a patient partner with a sense of humor.

those look like the double dosed counterfiet careful with those

also could have fent

ITS A OVEN MITT

Take 1 see how you feel.
If you dont feel anything take another
Cant feel anything after an hour baby sip a beer.
The beer can turn your good time into a bad time real quick.

i think 3mg is a fine starting point...

And At most i had half a shot on xanax and i had a terrible headache the next morning

Why dont you start with a Google search

S 90 3 (Alprazolam 2 mg)
Pill imprint S 90 3 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.

Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression; tinnitus; dysautonomia (and more), and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).

Post more of hands

look up a website called erowid or something. Has all you need to know about every drug. taking a little and drinking a little is okay. taking alot and drinking alot gets dangerous very very quick. intoxication goes up exponentially that way and overdosing is easy. check erowid and drink a beer, maybe even two, but no more than that.

Those are 2mg. Benzodiazepines are pretty dose-dependent. One will be enough, it's 4 x 0.5mg, which is a small dose. If you already ate two you'll be fine, just super fucked up. Make no mistake, 4mg is fuck you up hard level for non-Xanax fiends.

(0.5mg is a small dose I meant. 2mg is 4 of those obviously.)

It depends for me. I'll get super horny and fap but it takes forever to get off but when i do it's godly

Erowid.org is literally that shit bro,
you're literally the first person Ive ever met that knows about it

Fucked my gf like this on Vicodin. Took 2 and a half hours to nut. 10/10 would recommend

popped 3 xans and drank, ended up blacking out and jerking off to my best friend fucking a girl

You can fuck multiple times. Not nutting for 2.5 hours should like a shit time to me.

Zozzle, green text?

This. Whenever I take Xanax I end up giving no fucks and barely escaping arrest or jail.

Only ever had the green bar, but I recommend NOT taking the whole bar at once and it takes about 45mins -1 Hour to kick in (At least for me, depends on your metabolism) If you snort it it takes about 15 mins or less. IF you choose to snort it be sure to mash it up extremely well and stick the straw/dollar bill/ whatever very far up your nose.

Regardless, if this is your first time take half and wait a bit.

LASTLY
Be careful you might get minor headaches, so take with water and vitamins. This also might affect your mood, I personally get in a really pissed off mood when I come down despite generally being a really goofy person. Pic related.

Dont feel like greentexting, went to a party with friend, we both tried to get fucked up, and It went very wrong, but its something we laugh at