How do you Sup Forumsros store your weed?

How do you Sup Forumsros store your weed?

I use a mason jar, but as I was cleaning a huge peanut butter jar I wondered if a (cleaned) food container could mask the smell.

also stoner general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

jetwaterpipes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use a black stash container.

Anyone know how to identify the strain of weed? I know the shit i have now is sativa. But I want to find the more specific stain.

I have an old Beats headphone box that I discretely hide my shit in. It blends in with all the shit I have in my room anyway, and it's inconspicuous enough you wouldn't think to look

Just stick with the mason jar honestly, unless you can find yourself a nifty little stash can. My friend has one that is a clone of a coke can and works great. I tried using a food-grade snaplock container that was "air-proof" and it's passable but leaks a bit of smell up close. Mason jar is the best thing I've used so far.

Plastic is absolute trash for concealing smell; no matter what form it's in.

I use a mason jar too, but I also keep a nug or two on me at all times in an old zippo. Works surprisingly well for concealing the smell.

try to find one of those really tiny glass jars at a dept store. plastic containers are kinda shit IMO

how are you bros smoking this fine evening?

In the plastic bag the dealer used right on top of my keyboard until I don't have any more.

You can usually determine what type of variety it is depending on the smell, taste and bag appeal however all genetics vary in phenotype. If you pop a 100 seeds they will not all be identical (kind of how siblings aren't the exact same unless they are identical twins)

this

there's a very good reason why seal-able glass containers are used by dispensaries, dont overly complicate this

I really fucking enjoy edibles. So I guess I store all my weed in oil form, after I render it down.

In a glass jar

You can use a plastic jar the main thing is air tight sealing and maybe double bag it.

Mason jars

yessir

are you the faggot that spent like 5 grand on a shitty bong?

that would be me. ask me anything

I've been wondering guys, I like to smoke joints. Not bongs, or bowls or blunts. Joints. Do I need to get a grinder to make high quality joints? Or is me taking a small razor and separating it good enough. My joints end up ok but I feel like they aren't packed enough, but I don't want to crush the weed because then it's going to lose the air flow. Why do guys?

I'm not that guy, but how'd you afford that if you don't mind my asking?
Also, was it worth it? like, not from an aesthetic/bragging kind of perspective, like does the way it hits you justify the purchase?
I personally use a pretty cheap wooden pipe and for me it hits perfectly smooth.
wondering if I'm missing out.

Get a vacuum sealed plastic jar. Regular glass jars don't even come close.

bongbro here, i roll perfect j's cones. the secret is cones.

Why the fuck would you store weed? it's only good for a day

that is fuckin gay dude. how many cocks did you suck to get it?

Little glass jar in pic related
Very well

Why are you a douche bag? You are the kind of faggot that ruin weed culture.

fuck forgot the picture

I use a TightVac, they're meant for tea/coffee but it works pretty well. I put the TightVac in a smelly proof bag too but that's more because I'm cautious, I'm sure I don't really need it.

Name it yet?

A grinder is definitley worth it man, it beats having to cut it up with scissors and ending up with uneven consistency.

jetwaterpipes.com/
this bong is better, sucks that its not glass but its so much cheaper

Weed is for degenerates.

Keep smoking the herbal jew.

get like a $6 grinder on amazon and grind that shit upsidedown. put a penny in there and shake it. you get super fine bud

>degenerates
>is on a Chinese hentai website

i afford it by working hard, i have a full time job. i pay decent rent. when i buy nice pieces i spend less on drugs and throw money aside for headies like a car payment.

I have a group of friends that I do it with and we rotate who keeps it. When I had it, I put it in an envelope, put that in 2 plastic bags, covered it in tin foil, and then buried it. The guys don't let me keep the weed anymore

Ex-budtender/ dispensary co-owner...if you have a question, just ask

>identify the strain
by asking the grower.
Other than that, it's hazy to say the least.

There are really no specific identifying characteristics of cannabis that allow you to single out strains.
You can tell whether it's sativa/indica, outdoor/indoor, but apart from that nothing we can do.

Smoke and report back
This.
Mason Jar is one of the best methods, unless you have an air tight sealer container specifically for bud. Otherwise the smell leaks.

Can't smoke because still looking for a career and they probably will do a drug test, smoke atmost once every 2 weeks, and today is my smoke day.

Still been over a month, but that call will be coming any day, r-right?

You could have bought good used car for the amount you spent on that shitty bong

I used empty pill bottles but i find that my pipe usually has a louder smell Especially right after use. So i keep all my pill bottles, grinder, pipe, and papers in a large plastic Tupperware container.

No smell until you open it

none, why is it "gay"
not a douche bag, this is Sup Forums everyone is an asshole here irl im literally the nicest person to everyone. how do i "ruin" your sacred "weed culture"

I thought this was a vietnamese fresco forum

nice tube but clean it gg man salt and iso alcohol are literally five dollars max for a couple isos and a cheap thing of salt, ever gonna get a heady?
someone rolle6 for bongzilla in a diff thread but i might not really use that, is an unofficial nickname for it tho, it neeeds a more epic name

You shove your bong and its price in everyone's face. Nobody likes faggots like that. "It spoke to your soul" you sound like a trust fund kid that had everything handed to them. Stop being an asshole and showing off your how much money you have.

no kid, your shitpipe is not better than my piece of art, sorry.

>piece of art
The price tag is nowhere near your ego.

Get over yourself faggot, it's not a piece of art, it's meant to be something you smoke weed out of.

i like to post nice glass, it beats all these trap threads an gayfur, like come on, get your own heady glass and stop hating

i like to post an hope others post their collections, pic related.

>be me so I can stop hating you for not being me.

Yeah, logical

Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound

So you'd rather spend thousands of dollars on smoking devices rather than weed, you're fucking retarded.

pic related: it's you.

richfag detected

I thought stoners were all laid back and chill, but this thread is the opposite kek.

The again I never leave my house except to get bud and food, so whatever

Plastic bag because that's how CO does it.

They are, until redditbound glass fags like Mr.Ego in here come in and make it all about how cool they are and how everyone else sucks.

it's a shitfest that resides every now and then...hence why I'm trying to bump it

No one is going to post their collection because no one else is fucking dumb enough to spend thousands of dollars on something to smoke weed out of. It's not art it's a bong. I would bet anything the "artist" that made it is laughing all the way to the bank beacause someone bought into the art hype and spent 5 grand on something that cost him 100$ and a day of labor To make.

lol are you trying to deny that this is art?
yes, it is art, learn the definition of art.
this is not art?

is this a betafag?

no no... No money. THis is poorfag.

Well this is the first time i've been to a stoner thread on Sup Forums, first time i've seen one in the catalog

I honestly don't see the point of such expensive pieces, i'm just fine with a 10$ bowl

530 braze it faggot.

Alright....I'm not huge into different glass but that's pretty dope.

I have smoked about 15 times off and on from December to yesterday. I weigh 120 pounds and I am pretty lean/fit. How long will it take to get the weed out of my system

uh huh

show us the rest of your collection. Old photos count.

UV jars. Pricey, but nothing else compares.

IT IS A BONG YOU MONGOLOID.

How many fucking times do we have to tell you that it isn't art and that you are a complete loser buying thousand dollar bongs, you are supposed to smoke out of it you pretentious asshole.

Anything is considered art these days...
I'll call it a talent.
some people just feel the need to be "better" at their hobbies.
Glassfags are some of the most egotistical idiotic motherfuckers, so just ignore them.

We all hate them and the puritan waxheads/dabbers so at least there's that

no its, be like me, so you can stop hating me, for having nicer things than you.
style, also i was still high every single day.
the mona lisa only probably took a hundred dollars worth of materials, and some labor. the talent of the artist is part of the price

You need to smoke one and chill out, you're coming across as kinda faggy.

your a complete looser for not being able to afford, or even knowing what its like, to buy the things you want reguardless of money.

Summerfag go to bed

I can afford to get higher because I don't spend thousands of dollars on dumb bongs and anyway my wood pipe is more stylish than your tacky bongs.

You're a dumb bong

The mono Lisa isn't drug paraphernalia

I can you dumb nigger, I buy video games, weed and aftermarket car parts all the time, you buy tacky bongs.

thanks, once you fin a heady you have to own youll wanna start collecting

pipes

no you cant... because money is an object for you. Get a fucking bisiness.

but i am not OP

>be like me and just have nicer things, since I'm better than you for having nicer things
This is the mindset of a trustfund baby

>I don't like what you bought with your money

lol i smoke oil. i get so much higher. i have enough income to never be sober. your arguments are all invalid.

exactly why to me the mona lisa is useless. functional art is WAY better, i smoke out of my version of the mona lisa

what's that one that looks like a kerosene lantern?

no. I am better than you for having started a small business that employed about 10 people verry well and supported the economy. You, betafag, are a leach and its hard to figgure out where you fit in the economy.

top right.

>caring how others spend their money
growup

iam using this

i earned every dollar i have ever spent on drugs or pieces. since 13 i was mowing lawns for weed money. when i got old enough i got a job. when i got old enough i got a bong, when i got a better job, i got better bongs. i never stopped smoking and the "do you know how much weed you could have bought" argument is dumb, because i would have already smoked it all and had nothing left to show for it.

does anybody here do dabs? me and my friends did it everyday after school. he had some really nice oils too but im not sure what they were called

baller cup. alcohol in glass and put weed in the bowl blown into its stem

>started smoking weed at 13
That's why you are not able to grow up and not spend thounsands on bong.

got a closeup?

points for lazy.

Lol, you bought in to a fad, oil really isn't that great.

Stop buying useless ugly things and posting them in like every weed thread even though you've been told to fucking stop more than once.

>having started a small business of 10 people
Am I supposed to be impressed?
I ran 2 different dispensaries (both top 20 out of 500 in the state) both staffed with more than 15 people and multiple growers.
Don't whine to me about business my friend, preaching to the choir.

Also, I'm not the one that's been bitching about your glass but that anons point exact...
If your world view is you are better than another person based on material values, then you're not only a hollow person, but you must be sad.
Seriously, how little are you that you have to replace your misgivings with objects, let alone be a cunt about it.

Keep holding that front bud, nobody is fooled

lets just ignore the betafag in teh room.

> enough income to never be sober

> myniggadicaprio.jpeg

exactly why we ignore betafags.

and furthermore, you havent even started a lemonaid stand. I can tell because you wouldn't be bitching about a 5000dollar bong because it would MAKE YOU MONEY.

STFU.

GO to BED>

i could take one but i am kidna feeling lazy. hol on lemme see if i have a pic of my bottom shelf still

oil is literally the best thing to smoke besides dmt an nothing you say will convince me your shit weed is finer than my purified thc
ill spend MY money how I FUCKING WANT kid, and you cant tell me how to live my life, fuck off.

In here, OP

Stop posting your shitty bong on weed threads and stop being a faggot, also your oil may have a ton of THC but it's lacking in CBD.

I store my weed in teabags.

Here's a lesson for you, don't be a cunt.
I'm not you...I'm not a cunt.
I wasn't raised by incompetent parents who failed to instill me with a sense of decency and duty to help.
I don't need material possessions, i have a paid off house and money to survive, friends and patients whom care about me and I help...

I'm sure you treat your employees like shit, are voting for Trump, and fail to have something solid in your life, because you're just a cunt.

Granted this is Sup Forums, I shouldn't believe you but HEY for the sake of argument.

Been in the business for 15 years.
Don't even act like you're better than me or anyone else, you're not.

Hue, I store it in a loose leaf tea tin.