In spite of the usual loser bullshit I see on this forum where you have all the candyfags complaining about why they...

In spite of the usual loser bullshit I see on this forum where you have all the candyfags complaining about why they suck so much at life, this thread is dedicated to the complete opposite, something necessary, something we all need.

You have 60 seconds to post at least one thing you've accomplished or felt proud of in the entirety of your life. Simple, no excuses, go. Ignoring this thread will guarantee your future failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0qKxsJtCMeuJgjt5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went a whole 2 weeks without jerking off.

I've gone from an illegal to an RN. Now I'm working on becoming a nurse anesthetist.

I'm a good employee, when I make it to there anyway.

I went from being entry level to owning a franchise of fast food restaurants in under two years

lmao4pl8 diddy today finally

And they say illegal immigrants don't take our jobs. I bet, I could have gotten that position instead of placing in bronze on league.

Havent kms?

I haven't killed myself.

Im bilingual. But i take that for granted. I cant think of one thing im proud of tbh, i think i purposely underrate everything i have done.

Got dubs once

I got an A in a class once
And the class wasn't even easy

I published a song through Monstercat.

I went from 300+ lbs to the 160 i have stayed at for the last 5 years, so im proud of that i guess.

Also i can dislocate my shoulders. Lick my elbow, walk like The Grudge, etc. Can just push both out my back, or when my arm is raised, into my ribcage. Not sure what muscle pushes it in and out like that. Can push my fingers into the socket and everything.

I got into one of the best colleges in the United States.

l don't have to passive aggressively berate candyfags on this "forum" to feel better about myself

Reason for the quotes? And nobody's berating shit, I've got enough problems in my life and don't need to be brought down with other people's shit on a regular basis as if this place is some sort of help desk or vent room because of people who have soft ass mentalities such as yourself. Now,

MORE WINNING MY MEN!

>tfw you cant think of anything

Literally almost positive I've discovered the chemical mechanism underlying depression, potentially Parkinson's/Alzheimer's, and almost certainly schizophrenia.
Cure for most of 'em is a fecal transplant.
Ya heard it here first, folks.

You have first world problems. You're welcome. Nigerian children couldn't comprehend it, you are evolution's fruit. (No sarcasm intended.)

I'm really lucky despite my laziness and can get out of bad situations because I lie super well.

Surviving this long while suffering from serious mental illness which progressively gets worse each day.

Even If nobody else gets a chance, i just want to say thank you.

Drinking and self medicating is hell when i know it will get worse, helped professionally or not.

discord.gg/0qKxsJtCMeuJgjt5

Getting good Uni results. Pretty great inner feeling.

9" cock, thick too. Big balls.

I came first in a chess tournament when i was 14 and got a trophy

Plus you got dubs which is FRESH
Check these fucking trips out though my cracker

Getting a highschool diploma

No shit?? Song name now man!

And as for myself, i made art in high school, and it was circulated across the county

Not a wizard. Can put 5 rounds in a space the size of a dime at 10m. Capable fencer. Actually capable of speaking and writing in correct, comprehensible English. Can pull characters completely out of my ass for stories or tabletop RPGs. And I'm proud to say I didn't need assistance to understand Shakespeare in school.

pic of art?

i got 99 cooking on osrc

Accomplished or felt proud of....I mean I graduated college, not proud cuz its super easy but its an accomplishment.
I was also employee of the month at Walmart one time in high school, so I've got that goin for me.

osrs kek im going to bed now

Check it

Good shit man, working on that myself

I drew a damn good picture in 2nd grade

I dated a highschool senior as a highschool freshman