Ok b, I finally realized I hate everything I hate humanity and existence as a whole, and I'm gonna killed myself...

Ok b, I finally realized I hate everything I hate humanity and existence as a whole, and I'm gonna killed myself, but I want to take with me as much people as possible, and I'm not talking about some lame massacre with just 50 deads, I'm talking about millions, hundreds of millions if possible, how can archive this? What's would be a good method?, it doesn't matter how much time it takes, as long as it effective, I really want to hurt humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Guilisasti&prev=search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just hang out here until all the normies go to bed. The ideas will come to you.

reported to FBI. have fun in jail faggot.

I will wait, let's hope the thread don't die in the middle

Just a little curious as to your main bitch with humanity.
And some thing just take care of themselves,like death.

>I think I'm important/powerful enough to significantly affect 7 billion people all across the world.
Act like your grammar and get mauled by some retard on Sup Forums

DROP CHOCOLATE MILK

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Humanity is self destructing everyday anyways, you would just accelerate the process

I don't live in the US you moronic mongoloid, your fucking jurisdiction can't touch me
See this is what I'm talking about, this is the kind of people I'm taking with me

It's more about a message

I'm surprises you haven't cringed yourself to death already. Like how has your face not blackholed itself into nothingness from your level of cringe?

Yeah whatever

>thinks the FBI won't come and get him irregardless of where he lives

Where do you live to get an idea of the damage you can cause?

That's not very nice but it's pretty funny.

Here's what you do. Donate over and over to every sperm bank you come across. Eventually your sperm will have spawned hundreds, maybe even thousands of your genetic offspring...spreading autism far and wide.

Paraguay

South America

Start a new meme.

Try using your katana collection OP

haha oh wow i remember when i was 15

pick a thread
follow the money
go to the top
don't do anything violent or illegal
just tell them they are mean and live another day

Mfw thinks the FBI are some kind of world super heros

kek what a dumb fag

Vote for Trump

You wanna damage humanity OP? Then live. Live to a ripe old age and have dozens of kids. That's literally the worst thing you could do to the world.

>mfw an edgy underage fag tries to do MFW
>mfw I have no face

Visit Uruguay and smoke some of their weed.

Your feelings will change.

Believe it or not, my family is one of the wealthiest on my country, just with my last name I have a lot of power and influence

>Iregardless !? Ffs!!! Learn to read and write.

So they have like...8 goats and a few chickens. Whoopdie doo.

>Wealthiest in Paraguay
>Mattering
Pick one.

SIX chickens, you peasant.

Awwww the poor little kid still thinks that they heros the great FBI is coming to kill me, I want you to know, the US can't do shit on my country, they already have try, and they haven't succeeded

>Move to Germany
>Gain a cult-esqe following
>Try to overthrow the German govt
>Spend a long time in jail
>Publish a book about your beliefs, title it "My Struggle" or something, blame all the bad shit in the world on a particular ethnic group, preferably the Muslims
>Gain more political power
>Become leader of Germany
>Gas Muslims by the thousands using a common pesticide
>Wait for the US and USSR-- oops I mean Russia, to come and find you
>Genocide-get

No, one of the biggest wine companies in the world, so big it's associated with Manchester United

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Im not from fucking paraguay you idiot

Suck 1,000,000 dicks and laugh at them all for being massive faggots.

Nuke the cube

>Mfw thinks the FBI are some kind of world super heros
America is a world super hero.

Do you guys not remember Hitler?
We fucked that nigga up.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

I think he wants to do something other that what he's already doing.

Yeah pretty much this.

Kill the system by overpopulation.

It'll take time, sure, but it'll work.

Looks like we have an edge lord!!!!
>Wealthiest in country
>Wants to commit suicide
Damn are first world problems that grating on your mind

Hey OP,

They can't but I can. Please, try. We wait. Do what you will, but remember that there are many of us looking for you

1. Run for next US presidential election
2. OUTTRUMP Trump
3. ???
4. Goal achieved

Oh no I'm so scared

He must change 6500 guaraníes to get just one dólar.

Try looking at Casillero Del Diablo. OP's bragging is gonna bite him in the ass.

Ohh we got a winner here

Not from fucking paraguay

You should Sup Forums

My dad spent years down in SA tagging cars and planes with black ops out of Texas so we could send cruise missiles up your ass for years.

He went back after the military and tried to "dissuade" you fucks for years more.

I love traveling these days. Its become a hobby as I've nothing much to do. Give me something identifying and I'll see you soon.

No, Chile right?

You are just some retarded third world edge lord who thinks that they can have any major impact. I guarantee that you are such an idiot, if you tried to set up some attack or some shit, you would be stopped before one person even got hurt since your retarded ass can't do shit right. That's probably why you "hate humanity" so much. Oh boo hoo you're a complete fucking worthless tool. Just grow the fuck up and stop trying to act like you're tougher than you are faggot.

Yeah

12 monkeys this mother fucker!!

Yes it will.

So helpful user

That's actually a pretty good idea

OP id make you piss your pants. You're a fucking faggot, pussy who needs to grow up. Aww life to hard for you? not getting your own way? go and swing from a bridge by your neck, Cunt.

And he's gone. Chile, wealthy family, disaffected member (most likely son)....

I think we can round up some candidates if any exist

I'm not gone

I believe he may be one of Eduardo Guilisasti Gana's children.

And you got two wrongs there

I'm impressed user, but is nothing you couldn't get with some simple Googling, please go on

Catch bubonic plague and get a flight to a shit hole third world country, like india for example

I was going off your information.

seriously 12 monkeys this mother fucker OP
just let the Sup Forumsros know

>What's would be a good method?
Walk into nearest FBI
"Pls give top 12 year old girl in stock, will trade all the drugs in my ass"
>Their face when the butt plug they pulled out of your anus was attached to a grenade pin

Perhaps you could lend a hand trawling through this for names or adresses?
ftp://ftp.sec.gov/pub/containers/fix210/1216747/0001019056-05-000140.txt

I can actually get acces to bio hassard facilities, I really like this idea

ok

>ftp://ftp.sec.gov/pub/containers/fix210/1216747/0001019056-05-000140.txt
Thank you

convert to Judaism

If you are looking to kill millions then biological is the only way one person could do it. Think of typhoid mary and all the people she killed

This, is actually a good idea

>my dad could work a laser pointer, aren't you scared?
holy shit op, this guy might have a laser pointer, too!

Isabel?

What happened?

mba'eichapa nde pyhare che ra'a?

kek
i like imbeciles

And much more :)

Lol. Fucking kill yourself. Edgelord. You have no power and you never will.

moronic mongoloid moronic mongoloid
moronic mongoloid moronic mongoloid moronic mongoloid moronic mongoloid
moronic mongoloid moronic mongoloid

>I'm gonna killed myself

Don't do that.

>I want to take with me as much people as possible

Don't do that either.

Seek the love and peace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He will bring you peace.

shut the fuck up, Bill

Really impressed, but not yet

Blow up some jews and say you are with isis and pc culture made you do it. You could not take the pressure of being white so you checked your privilege. Also save a bunch of pro hilary things everywhere

what, your dad gave you the aids he caught from the hookers down there, too?

its gs. 5700 now

join in the army, they are working in the same thing what you want

I'm not fucking around. Time for you to get v&, you pathetic edgelord cunt.

No way?? A laser pointer??? OMG is time to abandon the thread

jerez Pinochet?

As if

Perhaps they're one of Rafael's children instead?
translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Guilisasti&prev=search

Get into graduate school for molecular biology. Study for six years and get a Ph.D. Then do 4 years of post-docs. In the meantime get married and have children so that you look normal. Join a church, preferably Mormon. Get a job at fort detrick and get a high-level security access. Get a job managing containment of level 1 pathogens. Release smallpox back into the world.

Leak Amy Schumers sex tape and broadcast it across every television station. Probably cause a couple million suicides

The FBI won't come get. But agencies do talk you know