Ok lads, let's imagine Romero, Di Maria, Messi, Higuain, Biglia and all the 23 players are gone

Ok lads, let's imagine Romero, Di Maria, Messi, Higuain, Biglia and all the 23 players are gone

Can we make a decent team without team?
Fazio, Caballero, Icardi, Dybala..... Pinola are the only names to come to my mind

Y Riquelme??

carlito

You dont need to replace the GK and the defense, after all you have the lowest amount of goals in your net. What you need are a better midfield and some non-chokers fowards

>best defense in 2014, 2015, 2016
>want to replace it

they are criminally underrated
the only goals Romero has let in the past 3 years are the ones where the game is at minute 90+ and he hasn't seen the ball in over an hour

No need to replace all of them m8. Your back four are solid. Di Maria, Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi and Biglia are cancer tho. Too bad you will never get a coach that has the balls to drop them.

there you go la

>rojo

what makes anyone think that Icardi will be better than Higuain? I mean, you can't really get any worse than a guy that's missed in 3 finals, but what has Icardi shown to justify his calling?

He's a decent forward, still young and most probably is less of a choker than Higuain

>Icardi

pppppppppppffffffffffffffft

Jose Mauri might come good in the future
Shame Milan isn't playing him much

romero said that if the crying autist leaves, he leaves too

They dont """"need""" to replace the entire the team.
The players are leaving because they are being drama queens

All they need to replace is higuain, aguero and biglia.

You should invite maxi lopez too. Fair is fair.

>Lamela
kek

Lamela has been pretty good lately tbf

How's Zarate these days?

No sirve para una mierda. No tiene velocidad para el futbol que se juega afuera de sudamérica.

>Zarate
Holy kek

Haven't heard from him since he left Birmingham City, wondered if he ever matched his potential. I'm guessing no?

He's at Fiorentina
Last I remember he got sent off vs Inter

He's almost 30 too...good lord you're stuck in 2008 or something

I only really pay attention to players at Birmingham.