Tell me how to get out of the friendzone please I just need a fucking girlfriend I love her on my fucking god

Tell me how to get out of the friendzone please I just need a fucking girlfriend I love her on my fucking god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7LdrAqL0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop caring.

Post moar.

Get big* ignore her for a few months* get bigger* fuck other girls* reconnect later*

Ive been a friendzone before. Stop caring is good advice. But dont take this to mean become an asshole. Girls sense this shit, if they blow you off, and you become a bitch about it, they will see that you're just butthurt. Be nice, but be distant. Dont do shit for her. Always be busy with someone else when and if it comes to spending time with her. There is no guarantee youll get with her, but she gotta think you aint focused on her. Also, having another girlfriend will make her jealous. She dont even have to be pretty. Girls hate other girls, and are always in competition with one another. Even if they are in different leagues, I promise, girls want to know they can have what another girl has. They are ALWAYS in competition with one another. Also, from now on dont be a friendly pussy, if you meet a girl you like, GO FOR IT. Dont try to build a reporitoire, or try to make her see how funny you are. Go for it the second you see her, and laugh it off if she says no.

I WILL DO THIS!!

Needy bitches don't get bitches.

When you can radiate something of what you've become, you'll attract girls to you and you can pick the right one.

I can tell you how to get out of the "friendzone", though I cant tell you how to get a chick:
>Step 1: kill yourself
>Step 2: ????
>Step 3: Profit.
There you go.

move on

>Step 1: Realize women are replaceable

Well I guess that's all there really is to it. It's not that they're there only for your pleasure (hint: They're not). But there's a shit load of people on this planet, over half of which are women. You'll find someone else. So start looking. Here's some food for thought:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7LdrAqL0Y

>Tell me how to get out of the friendzone

You don't.

I'm sorry but that's the way it is. Women compartmentalize their emotions. Once you're in the friend zone, you're there for life. The friend zone contains all their feelings they might also have for family.

You just need to move on.

workout and chill with other girls

give it time and then tell her how you feel

/thread

There is a solution but it's going to suck to hear.

You need to self-improve, get muscular and more handsome (haircut, fashion, age) and confident, start dating and hooking up with other good looking girls (this comes with confidence and looks), and spending a lot of time away from this girl. Then there is a good chance she might start to see you differently.

The paradoxical catch to this is by then you will likely have far fewer feelings for her. Only when you stop having a crush on her will she start crushing on you.

Either way, she's not for you right now. Baby steps. Start developing good habits bit by bit. You're in it for the long haul but you're young, so it's all ok.

>690695119
Listen to this wise man. Girls are generally stupid and predicable. Above all tho force not to care. You project that you want her too much and its a wrap.

Text her the truth: "I like you as more than friends. How do you feel about me?"

Every post in this thread is this post, just using far too many words. It's subtle, succinct, perfect.

And yet no-one hits this one.

You guys are derpy.

If other hot girls want you, she will want you. Go out with other people and don't be a doormat

If I may build on some advice I posted earlier (before this 404s). Dating after High School is completely different than dating IN High School.

>Theres no "You wanna go out" "Will you be my gf" bullshit.
>"Hey you wanna get something to eat later" "Hey you wanna get drinks later?" (Never coffee, thats gay, men only drink black coffee at home or at work)
>Have a physical hobby. Fishing is a great one. Working on cars, dirtbikes, whatever, have an outdoor hobby you actually KNOW about for when she asks you what you like to do.
>Dont have soft hands, fucking play catch with your bro with a fucking sandpaper coverd baseball if you have to. DONT HAVE SOFT HANDS.
>But have CLEAN hands. You can be sweaty and have dirt on your shirt, but your nails must be trimmed and clean
>If she wants to get dinner with you GREAT. But this is not a date, dates dont happen until you are exclusive. Pretend you're out with a bro. Act like it. Dont try to kiss her, and dont expect her to want to sleep with you.
>Ask her out like your asking a bro if he wants to go grab a bite. Shrug it off if she says no.
>One of 3 things will happen, she says no or im busy, or "sorry have bf". In this case move on. 2, she says she cant, but tries to reschedule (she may really have something important to do, in this case say sure, but dont hound her about it, dont text her later that day asking when shes free, give it a few days or wait for her to come up with a time, and be available, they can sense when you play a pathetic "hard to get" game. 3 she says yes, well this is good, but again, you're out with a bro. Read her body language, you will know if shes hot for you.
> She may be seeing other guys, DONT ask her if she is, DONT care if she takes calls from other guys, DONT ask her to be exclusive until you two have really bonded on some level.

I can keep going but this is probably already 404.

These are evil dubs, never do this.

This

almost impossible. either hit her in public when she does something wrong, or you're beta-fied for life.

>Dating in high school vs out of hs is way different

Elaborate some more user. I know it's true, but the transition from being 18 in highschool to 18 starting college is huge

Since no 404. I aint Fabio, but I havent had bad luck with women either. I can tell you all I know. Email "[email protected]" OP if this 404s and you have any questions about women.

>Have a passion, and be a hard worker. Dont think you need to make time for a girl. You will be tempted to do so. Work overtime, "sorry babe, I'm busy tomorrow" kinda thing. And have a passion.
>Again have an outdoor hobby, for christs sake movies and video games dont impress them, and honestly neither does reading, you might think it makes you seem "smart, sophisticated" bullshit, go fishing.
>Work on yourself. Work out, Got acne? I got a cure (email me). No ties, No blazers, Just a pair of khakis (no slim cut bullshit) and a light blue dress shirt. OR Navy slacks, and a white dress shirt. These are sharp combinations that dont say "IM TRYING SO FUCKING HARD"

I can keep going.

Kek fuckin beta fag

An hero

But NEVER NEVER khakis and a white shirt, and NEVER blue slacks and a blue shirt. But Grey slacks and a white shirt are spot on. If you have a weak chin, grow some stubble, but for gods sake dont try to grow a beard unless you're 50, and NO MUSTACHES unless you are an air force pilot. I can tell you how to shave for gods sake if you need help. NO cologne (with very few exceptions, and all depend on age). I can keep going.