Hey Sup Forums, I need some help

Hey Sup Forums, I need some help.
I am a kissless virgin and for the first time ever a girl is coming to my house tomorrow. She is shy and I am pretty sure she is a virgin aswell. My parents won't be home. What do?
(Pic isn't her, unrelated)

> Step 1)
> Play a game, blindfold her
> Tie her hands
> Step 2)
> Fuck her right in the pussy.
> Step 3)
> Profit user.

Uhhh don't be a fucking neckbeard and talk about shit that will scare her off, take it slow you fuck cuddle first or osme shit netflix

Bump

if you really want to fuck

>watch movie
>eventually grab her hand
>if she dosent resist at all put it on your dick profit
>be confident, not a cock. dont be a bitch
>dont rape her

also make her feel comfortable/safe if she asks you to roll the blinds down or some shit don't be an ass and do it

kiss her first
>if u cant kiss her ur not going to be able to do anything else
> that or take ur shirt off and ask her to cuddle

1) How fucking old are you? 13?
2) Don't be a fucking creep or expect sex. Work your way up to that point, but it'll take a while and 9/10 times you're going to strike out or something stupid will get in the way.
3) Do something simple and enjoyable. Swimming is always nice, but that might be later down the road. Put in a movie, go to the park, kill niggers, doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it.
4) Don't be a fucking creep.
5) Don't be a fucking creep.
6) Don't expect much. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than mildly let down

Don't be afraid to touch her.

Remove the wall from between you both. You know what I'm talking about.

Show her your reaction face folder and sneak a pic of your penis in there.

Okay don't fucking put her hand on your dick Jesus. Just put on some Netflix and get a blanket and about halfway into a show or movie get closer and closer and go in for the kiss. After that you're well on your way to pound town!

By you I mean you both. Don't make the day just about you, but also don't make the day entirely about her. How far are you into this OP? Are you two a thing or is she just a friend?

Here's the best advice you'll get all night OP
Don't go to Sup Forums for advice.

Nut up, buy a stress ball or something so you don't puss out. Talk to her like normal but avoid shit like games and other lame shit. Because its hard to transition to sex if you don't know what your doing.
>You don't
And remember if she didn't like you she wouldn't come to your house. Act whatever way makes you comfortable go for the kill. You are not Terry, billy, or john you are user find your own confidence.

First of all, make sure you relax don't make erratic decisions. Second, if you thinking what I'm thinking you don't wanna blow it by being a horny jerk. Just be honest and if she's not with it you'll know to go your separate ways.
If things get awkward they certainly don't have to remain so and that's pretty much it. Girls are just like you too, mang

P.s. not being upfront builds up tension that cuts like a knife, don't be that guy, ladies don't like that guy...

Come on user. You got this, just listen to us and you'll turn out alright.

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Stop being a tumor.

HaX0r

Alright OP, first off if you're both virgins you're probably not gonna fuck on a first date. Assuming it's a date.

When she comes over cook something. It doesn't have to be fancy. After dinner (or during) watch a movie. Don't actually watch it though. Just flirt a lot. Pillow fights and other dumb bullshit. Touch her during this and if she reacts positively, go in for the kiss. Just take a pause in the action, hold eye contact for like 3 seconds, and go for it.

After this you're golden. You can now kiss her more or less at your leisure. Eventually kissing leads to making out. When the making out gets heavy, start exploring with your hands. Eventually start fingering her and if she gets really into it start taking clothes off. If she doesn't stop you, proceed to sex. If she does stop you, pause the action, put clothes on and stop touching her. Give her the cold shoulder and try again later.

do you know anything else you jackass. thats one trait to go off of. how can anyone help those without information.

this OP

Dubs of truth. Probably not a bad idea

Wear a fedora and address her as M'lady

IGNORE ALL OF THEM. BE AN ENTITLED NIGGER AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT.

Don't expect sex m9 but if you're lucky you'll get a kiss

user, please post results tomorrow

Any more of that girl?

THIS

>put her hand on your dick
>don't rape her

I don't even know what to say here... This is why we need feminism.

nigga you what