Sup Forums what was your favorite game from your childhood...

Sup Forums what was your favorite game from your childhood? I decided to replay one of my all time favorites and I'm curious what the rest of you could just sit down for hours not giving a fuck about anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKuHBaV1pHs
youtube.com/watch?v=FTAlr5raV2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another one I have to share.

Best game ever. Replaying banjo tooie atm

Bump

Spyro riptos rage I fucking loved

Literally anything made by rare on the N64

sonic adventure

Fuck yeah! I remember playing the multi-player mode with friends every day for at least 5 months straight.

Psychonauts or beyond good and evil

All time favorite shoot-em up game. Green ship ftw

Still playing it.

All day every day this game

what do you think of the new Starfox game anyways?

Looks like a massive and shameless ripoff of star fox

I wouldn't say completely. Although I can see where elements might have been added.

Gameplay vidya:
youtube.com/watch?v=zKuHBaV1pHs

Oh yeah this isn't a rip off of star fix but it is kind of a rip off of those arcade games that were side scroller fighter jet on rails. I don't even know if you can call that a ripoff thought because it was like a genre all to itself

This

I don't understand why this game was so painfully small. You could finish it in like 2 hours.

Fuck I've been avoiding buying this on gog because I feel it just won't hold up. But I see it mentioned in every conversation about greatest games of all time. Might have to just try it.

obvious answer here

I still play the shit out of that. Probably clocked over 400 hours. Took me ages to figure out the damn temple.. Never did beat that bitch you summon, though.
Probably my all time favorite RPG ever.

yeah, it's like calling every rogue-like ever a rip off, but today it's a genre.

I liked how you could use different routes through the game though.

this x 1000

Only way it's bearable these days is by emulation and remap controls. Otherwise it's garbage

Still replay every now and then too. I wish they still made them like this

Get out

Oh yeah it wouldn't even sell as a mobile game today but at the time it was awesome

Bro bro, dungeon keeper gold. Look it up, play the shit.

Well, they sort of do.
Tales of the Abyss and there are other Star Ocean games... although I never could get into them.
Good games, but I'm dead inside and it takes a lot.

Buy it? Fuck that, just torrent it like normal people. Its almost 20 years old, dude.

More like x million!!

we would play this game at sleepovers, investigate every corner of the game and make up stories about it all. like that weird shark at the bottom of that well. really felt like a giant world we were exploring, so much dorky kid fun.

GE FOR LIFE GE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

One of many

I've heard this game is top tier, may also have to download off gog

Pic unrelated

wanted to know what is game was so I searched. keked at this cross over.

Well that's there thing it's only like 4 bucks online might as well just buy it and support gaming. I torrent the 60 dollar games though oh yeah.

duke nukem 64, game may not have been 10/10 but playing it with my friend after school every day was 11/10

I never had the chance to really play that or Majora's Mask.
I was so excited as a kid whenever I did, though.
Got the emulations, but.. they just didn't hold up. I couldn't do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTAlr5raV2U

Total annihilation or the original Unreal Tournament.

>inb4 oldfag

Yea but both of those series have transitioned to 3d, and the star ocean series is no longer as vast in both the world and the skill system. 3 and 4 span multiple planets while still including less npc cultures and overall content than 2.

You would just support those jews the rights to sell it. The newer Heroes games just sucks balls they just dont seem to get the consept imo. Well.. 4 dollars, youll feel more satisfied after a burger or seomthing..

Ma nigga

I do hate jews. Your argument has swayed me. I'll torrent it.

>DenzelWashingtonMonica.niggapeg

> 2 megs RAM and expanded memory manager.

Damn.

And another

yep, Banjo-Kazooie all the way!!! Also Banjo-Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, and of course, Pokemon

Jesus this game is bad. thank for the entertaining video.

this game was flawless. loved every moments.

He does a lot of entertaining videos. Get stoned/drunk or whatever.. Even sober I guess if you're a fag.
Mostly reviews bad games... Y'know, the ones you've never bothered to get past the first level on because they FUCKING SUCK
Yeah, he gets paid to do it, but his suffering is real.

Every Tekken after 3rd felt awful. Not counting first Tag but in a sense it was the beginning of "new moves syndrome" where everything added on top of previous mechanics had to be "in your face, fuck the old, juggle more" flashy bullshit.

I lmao'd at Tekken7 PC announcement, Namco could stop being obsessed at making it tournament relevant game and make it good just for shits and giggles, but no - fuck you, here more dramatic comebacks, use armor moves, Akuma for your pleasure ignoring gravity

Ooooh shit son. Still got the first Tekken dusting somewhere, found the moonjumping hilarious. Ever tried Bloody Roar?

A bottle of vodka is actually under my desk lol.

Totally makes me feel ancient

Nice one user

This and Aladdin were both awesome shit

Goldeneye>Conker's BFD>Donkey Kong 64>Banjo Kazooie

sure, BR2 was amazing, the first one was too chaotic with rage mode but characters were cool, tranny fox and butch dyke boar - you can't help yourself to love them

I even played online but it was hard to find a match unless you set with someone from homnaru forums

such a shame PS2 sequels were just graphical upgrades with worse art direction (made the bunny girl chubby, tiger got weird hunchback etc) and weird changes to gameplay

never got around to playing Conker's Bad Fur Day. Does it still hold up? I might give it a shot if it does.

but i like chubby girls..

Its one of the only games I like playing still on the n64 emulator. There is a xbox remake that looks pretty cool. conker's live and reloaded

>Browsing Catalog
>See Banjo
oh fuck.jpg

everyone in this thread has great taste for games

Thanks double d, what's you been playing of recent?

Just some PC at the Moment, I wanna Replay through Thousand Year door Though.

Can't for Pokemon Go Next Month

The humor is great, but the controls, especially with the shooter sections, aren't great.

Muh nigga

>Shrooms

>OG darksouls

Oh my god. I forgot about this game.

Itgot remastered recently yet to play the remastered version its on steam

Oh shit!! Thanks for the heads up, I'll check that out

Np im hyped to play it it stil gets updates as well

I remember having to buy a whole new machine just so I could play Ultima Underworld.

This might be too obscure but try zapper its about a cricket trust me you would have fun playing it even as an adult .. And future tactics its al in all an awesome game.. But my favorite game is max Payne

I actually just played that

wish there were more games like this

Been playing this today. Unlocking all the cheats again

have you tried fire emblem?