How do i bypass and ignition interlock?

How do i bypass and ignition interlock?

By getting your life together and no longer being a shitty degenerate who the government has to babysit

Have your waifu blow it for you

this.

balloon with clean air

Fuck you. I have an alcohol lock out device on my car because I went to a party and everyone was kicked out early. I am a better person than you I guarantee it you asshole

Drive a car from 1975

>I have an alcohol lock out device on my car because I went to a party and everyone was kicked out early
What?

I used to stick it up my ass and fart into it, they aren't designed to tell the difference.

Sometimes you may not have gas; but if you pump some air into your ass using a bike pump you can get the same effect.

I used to drive smashed all the time doing that passed the program early too.

The party was that lame

No I mean how do you get ordered to use a fucking interlock just because you left a party early? What is the rest of the story?

You remove it. I install them every once and a while at work. You simply cut every wire but there's at least 1 you must reconnect. There's one that goes to your can hi and can low. This is a data bus for the cars bcm information. Another is power and ground. Cut em and cap em off. There will be one intercepting your ignition so you'll need to reconnect them. If you have a push to start, you'll have to reconnect your parking break. Usually a green wire but not always.

But the problem is the installer will know it was modified. At our shop we solder and heat shrink all our connection so we know if it's been changed. You can just replace the t taps they probably used and they wouldn't notice. But BAID systems, at least in Illinois, come equipped with 2 cameras. One in the handset and one mounted in the car. If they see you drove 5000 miles and you started the car 3 times, they're gonna know. They're actually pretty effective.

and now you have an ingition lock, well done your a real winner

Drive a different car.

so like a piece of shit drunk, you drove your car, knowing full well that you were intoxicated...

kek
OP don't forget to clean it after doing this↑↑↑

>Goes to "parties" with high school level scenarios instead of casually drinking with a few close friends participating in a mutual hobby like adults

You're not a better person than anyone, OP.

If you werent a shitty person you wouldn't need to bypass it, you'd just breath into it and it would start

don't fucking drink?
I'm an alcohol too, but you know how i win?
I FUCKING DRINK AT HOME AFTER WORK.
then i wake up go to work and come home sober.
AND GET FUCKING BLITZED.

I have a problem, but at least I figured out a way to make it work.
you on the other hand.

you're so fucking sad it hurts.

Jerk off

Can confirm, works like a charm.

By farting in it.

catch a racoon and jam it into its mouth and squeeze that lil fucker.

Fuck off

build a time machine, go back in time and kill yourself.

Get a life, degenerate.

Hyperventalate using long deep breaths until you feel it go into your head.

Blow.

End yours, faggot.

Brake*

And no, you can't fart in it. You must exhale first, inhale, then exhale until you reach a certain pressure and it'll snap your picture. So when they see your asshole in their face, they're not gonna like it.

>what are taxis?

Agreed

Why? I'm I can get in to my vehicle and go wherever I want, whenever I want like the adult you wish you were.

Maybe you can use the sniffling from your crying to start the car?

/thread

OP, seriously, stop being a massive fuck up. People like you are why gun laws are even needed.

it's easy- stop being a fucking loser and get your fucking life together.

balloons.

One time I paid a homeless man to poop on my chest.

But it would be funny though lol

I'd rather use my asshole because i'm such a huge queer.

First you need to catch a racoon

Here's what op should do
>stick tube in ass
>fart
>drive
>kill yourself and others because you are a drunk faggot driving
>better kys now faggot

fill a trashbag full of air. put under arm. squeeze air through device. suck on device when prompted. your welcome

Most people who drive themselves to bars or parties will stop drinking and hang out a while to sober up before driving home. OP went to a party, got drunk, the party ended suddenly, and he tried to drive home despite being drunk.

Story makes perfect sense, but he's still a worthless piece of shit.

keep bag in car with random stuff

Oh somehow I didn't make the connection that he would try to immediately drive just because the party ended early. Probably just because that's fucking stupid and doesn't logically follow

Don't give OP a hard time, i'm sure he's a good guy at heart.

How to :
1. Go to car
2. Open door
3. Close door
4. Fucking walk

>kys

No u

Dude
>implying anybody (except me apparently) on a Korean kek board knows what a can hi and can low is.

What's stopping someone from starting the car, then going out and getting drunk and just leaving the car run in the parking lot, then driving home drunk anyway?

He's trying to bypass the device so he can still drink and drive. This has nothing to do with a party ending early

Presumably the fact that nobody wants to leave their car idling outside for 4 hours
>Tfw nobody will ever do this at a party you're at
>Tfw you won't get to sneak into their car and turn it off so they flip shit when they try to leave

You're the most retarded faggot on this site, pls leave.
Even summerfags are superior to you

Yeah, cause I just took it for a joyride, mother fucker

You're stupid.

No really, you need a tutor.

It's fun to sit in bar parking lots and call the cops on people trying to drive home drunk.

>pls leave

No u

>I am a better person than you
>Being defensive about having a fucking interlock on your car
>While trying to bypass it to drive smashed again
I wish they'd just take your license, they're never hard enough on drunk drivers. Guy I knew in high school got a DUI trying to leave a party (where he ran into several parked cars and police cruisers, and they almost shot him because he almost rammed officers).
He then proceeded to get at least 2 more DUIs when his license was already fucking suspended for the first one, and they still gave it back to him like 5 years later

Don't let yourself get caught in the first place, dipshit.

Look at how the faggot is responding to everyone in this thread.

No.

Explain

blow it up

What a dumb fucking explanation.

> I am a better person than you I guarantee it you asshole

Samefag

wait........... wat?

Driving drunk after the party is what got him the ignition lock.

Now him and the other fags want a way to bypass it so they can keep driving drunk after they've been caught a couple times before.

>doesn't know what samefagging is

newfag

of course OP did nothing wrong

Now yer stoopid

good people dont drink and drive.

I know a guy that blacked out while driving, ended up going the wrong way on the freeway...but it wasn't his fault because since he blacked out, how could it be?

It shuts off the engine of you don't retest after the first ten minutes, then randomly after than.

bt what if someone else is in the car and you have to put it in your mouth?

an one man thread = samefagging
but I like the word so I found another use for it
>newfag

underrated post..

this

It was already in his butt

>on a Korean kek board
you and this meme need to die
or go back to tumblr

i can feel your goodness eminating from this post op!

/thread
fuck you, you child. wasted our tax $

Kill yourself, if you aren't breathing then the system doesn't work.

Get a load of this guy

Ok here is what you do. ..
There is a small reset button on the back. It looks like a screw hole. Just place a pin in that for a few seconds and you will hear a noise. After that you are going to let go for 5seconds and then do it again until you hear a noise. Then you are going to want to go ahead and kill yourself faggot

fuck you

I had a job doing that for a while. Shit was easy money and lots of pussy