What does Sup Forums think of Blonde by Frank Ocean?

What does Sup Forums think of Blonde by Frank Ocean?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15614538/Frank_Ocean_-_Blonde_(2016)_[MP3_320Kbps]_[Hunter]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't find an working link to download it

Masterpiece.

If you've browsed Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes since it's release then you'd know Sup Forums loves it.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15614538/Frank_Ocean_-_Blonde_(2016)_[MP3_320Kbps]_[Hunter]

This is true, I've been listening to it since it came out and it's still THAT good.

I catch myself quoting and singing lyrics from this daily.
>they tryna find tupaaac
>hope they don't find tupaaac

Endless is great too btw, if you want more drama.. Frank makes me sad t b h

I couldnt hear it when it first came out. It was exclusive, he essentially did over his fans for money so im not bothering with it.

who cares about that nigga just download it

Nah, he don't want me to hear it so I wont

Best of 2016

It was on Itunes nigga, that's just a digital release you dumbass

i think everything /moo/ likes is cringe.

>le funny facepalm meme xd
>le title is blond when the hair is green xd
xdd

back to Sup Forums with you then

jokes on you i´m in the four digits chan so i can post stupid shit all day long because you nerds have no quality control. haha.

memes are fun and all, but I think they're getting to your head man

If you dye your hair blonde it turns green with chlorine in the water.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thats pretty cool

what the fuck

It couldn't be bought as an album, it forced people to take a years subscription

That sucks

will i ever be able to buy that book thing he released with it?

It's really good
My favourite song is Seigfried
Johnny Greenwood actually did the string section on that song

Nah man, that's not true you think about Endless which was just leftovers to get out of his contract.

I haven't heard it discussed hear in at least a month. It's been on a lot of charts though.

wasn't it a magazine

It is true . The album couldn't be bought, I tried, I would have had to have taken out a subsription. That's the last thing I want, I don't like itunes.

You're stupid I bought it for 10 bucks on the fiest day without a subscription lol.

Not the uk we couldn't.

Lile you could't make a sensible rational economic decision lmao

I did, it was "forget frank he don't care about us"

Didn't really click with me at first.
Looking back on it I don't know how it didn't because it's an absolutely gorgeous album.
Gave it another listen about a week and a half-2 weeks ago and I've probably listened to it 8 times since then.
Also made me revisit Channel Orange which had never clicked for me either and I've been listening to it a lot too.

Basically I think it's one of the few recent albums I've heard that I think very honestly deserves close to a 10. It's not perfect but the highs are so goddamn high it kind of brutes its way through to making you love it.

Nah

Yeah, actually

I don't think so

He's actually right man.

I read this other person and they said it weren't no good

Pretty dope album, doesn't seem like there was a huge hype about it like there was back in May or June when it was first announced.