I was at the mall with my girlfriend, right...

I was at the mall with my girlfriend, right, and there was this Nintendo event in Culver City and the fuckers in charge of running let his nasty ass and the dakimakura go on stage. How do you feel knowing this worthless fucking virgin is allowed to play with a fucking pillow on stage at an official event like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bDogKrtGzsA
instagram.com/p/BG6FJWZCX0G/?taken-by=theconniekins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glad that im not him. and glad that im not a butthurt faggot who cares about stupid shit like that

Doesn't bother me. It's always good to have some comic relief wherever you go

How insecure a faggot are you that some other faggot with a humping pillow rustles your jimmies so hard

You jealous? You wanna be the pillow?

So he totes the pillow around big deal. You have a girlfriend now so you don't have to be that guy anymore.

lol gay

i fucking know this kid
he's a fucking faggot ass no life

proof or gtfo

>Calls him a "worthless virgin"
>Knows what a dakimakura is

>he's a fucking faggot ass no life
you go on fucking Sup Forums

proof

He has the balls and the confidence to walk with that on the street. Clearly he couldn't care less what OP`s faggot opinion of him. I feel like someone is pretty jealous that they can't pull it off.

Haha are you not getting laid or something?

this kid fucking goes to my school
here's his fucking ig
@theconniekins
not disclosing my school obvs fucking spurgs

>Has a weeaboo pillow
>The featured character isn't even fucking human.
Nuke the lotofem!

Bryce get out of here and go listen to your shitty deathgrips

Oh boy here comes the Instagram "meme community" to shit all over a thread that featured one of them in it again

I listen to deathCORE not deathgrips. but fuck you im going to bed anyway i don't even care if its the same Bryce thats the first time my name has been said on Sup Forums that ive seen

shut the fuck you hippocrates shit head

Sup Forums bitching about someone being "pathetic" is basically Hitler calling Donald Trump a racist. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

truuuuu

I knew I saw a fucking loser there with a pillow. Culver City Westfield Mall?

ya and thats my friend connor and im milo you know the kid with supreem im his boyfriend

shish.exe fuck off

Don't know them. I was there Sunday with my younger sisters. Drive out from Long Beach. Event was a little disappointing. I do remember seeing a person with a body pillow.

youtu.be/bDogKrtGzsA

Did you guys get all 7 stickers and attempt to win a prize?

Holy shit I know this twat. What are you you LA fags doing here? Kill yourselves.

You're on Sup Forums. You don't get to lord anything over anyone, not even furries who carry a body pillow around in public to announce their love of fantasy bestiality to the world. Because if you had anything to be proud of, you wouldn't be here.

instagram.com/p/BG6FJWZCX0G/?taken-by=theconniekins He's actually baiting guys, This cuck made the thread himself

he only posted it because it had himself in it, faggot

>instagram.com/p/BG6FJWZCX0G/?taken-by=theconniekins
THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME

Look at his instagram account, there's the same photography and many overs

Had my little sister collect the stickers. Won this for her

What's the purpose of Sup Forums?

fucking rekt lol

one of his followers created this cancer thread

hi 4chinks

Sounds happy.

I wish I could carry around a pillow and a blanket.

He's living life.