Everyone asks a question and knowledgable anons do their best to answer them

Everyone asks a question and knowledgable anons do their best to answer them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many times will a woman orgasm as a large dog fucks them doggy style?

Depends how long you leave her tied up.

Woman orgasms are a lie.

How do you reconcile the fact that the quantum dynamical equations of motion make extraordinarily accurate predictions about literally every other quantum state and how they evolve throughout time, yet they allow for entangled superpositions in which the observer also enters into an entangled superstate of experiencing two things at the same time, despite this directly contradicting out empirical observations when carrying out such physical experiments?

our*

longest time dog will stay knotted to her?

anyone know someone who has been fucked by a doggo?

dumbfag cant even spell....

Does anyone have a download to the program that hacks into a hibernation file and makes the contents readable? There was project sandman a long time ago.

Plato's Theory of Forms, motherfucker.

I knew someone who had their first sexual experience because of one.

ditto

I was playing my ps3 and I took the disc out and the game was still running. How is that possible if the game data is on the disc?

Is there a built-in remedy for Khrushchev and Kennedy?

Temporarily file download. It keeps the game running in case of skips.

I don't know. But I can give you the remedy for a coma.

A large of melatonin in the IV drip. Why? REM reset.

you dense motherfucker

I can answer many questions in the scientific field. Keep 'em coming fuckers.

Why did the Germans turn away from Paris, starting the Battle of the Marne?

how do i get to... the deep web....

Plato's theory of forms references (at least) two qualitatively different metaphysical states of existence. The superposition in question involves a diverging of one metaphysical state into two, both of which are qualitatively identical except with respect to the outcome of the experiment which produced the superposition... Doesn't work.

Don't ask the internet, ask a tech-savvy friend.

Things can exist in our minds that contradict what other parts of our minds perceive as reality. Plato came up with a Theory of Forms, whereby he asserted that non-physical (but substantial) forms (or ideas) represent the most accurate reality. As sure as a nigger loves watermelon, son, it can be reconciled - we just don't yet know how.

shit.

Where can I download an audio clip of the "space roar"?

See

how do i play sound for webm's been lurking for a while just never been fucked asking

Leave the poor summerfag alone. He's just a pup.

Have you heard of the Sup Forums Gold account? You need one of those

But the Platonic Ideal is just that....Ideal. These are physical superpositions where physical objects exist in two separate (and maximally different) physical states at the same time.

You quit being a edgy little shit, and realize there's nothing there anyway.

The ONLY answer to that question is "Tor nodes are easily compromised by the FBI." Jesus christ. Dark web is good for bomb recipes and NSA watchlists, that's about it.

naah fam, an old friend showed me some real shit, shit worse than anything i've ever seen on here, there's something out there, something not even a Sup Forums gold account can access

This. There's nothing there.

msg me on kik i love men
username izzydabbkungbop
wink

Man you're not getting it. The whole point of the Theory of Form is that our own perception, collectively verified or not, is the only real evidence we have of anything. Since our perception is flawed, reality is flawed. It's the whole Matrix thing, or Plato's Allegory of the Cave. How can we know what reality is if we can't see?

how the sun burning if no oxygen in space?

Well, if this was a while ago, i believe you. But now a days there ain't shit. It's just a bunch kids calling themselves 1337 hackers, drug and/or gun stores, and locked sites that are totally the FBI just trying to get your information.

UK intervention. Even though the Reich was strong, allied forces had something to fight for, homeland and honor, while the invading force lacked a reason besides command telling them what to do. Even though the Allies lost more men, it was a victory for the defenders.

What is a doggo?

yeah fair point, i understand why too, i was really unprepared going into the deep web for the first time, i guess i'm lucky my friend didn't tell me how to get on there, i would have become even more fucked up than i already am

This is my first post on Sup Forums... Sorry if this gets a bit long. So... there's someone I met by chance through a KIK gaming chat (a troll prison, rather), and at first I thought he was funny and original until I discovered that he's some douchey puppet of Sup Forums, and the humor isn't his - it's this whole community's. I'm getting off track here lol. Somewhat soon after meeting him, I've gotten spammed with stupid faggots and their dick pics (not once, not twice, but thrice). He's the only person I know that uses Sup Forums (he's a regular), and two of his girl friends were telling me about how they suspected he was advertising their names on KIK, too. He vehemently denies it even though he's an asshole and thinks this kind of stuff is side-splittingly funny.

My questions are:
1) It's probably him putting my name everywhere, right?
2) What's the best way to get back at him? More or less, he fell for me, but his unorthodox interests and personality are starting to annoy the fuck out of me.

a dog you stupid fucking nigger
doggo and dogger are the same thing; a dog
a pupper is a baby dog
a fucking satanistic cuntface is a cat

When he says nothing, he meant nothing worth anal reconstructive surgery after a 35-45 year stint in some fucking FBI dungeon.

Thank you kind user

If the camera adds ten pounds, then is the NRA the reason why America's so fat?

anything to help a newfag, we all were once in your cum filled socks or some shit

Take a hike, solstice-fag. Don't even have the common courtesy to call us faggots. No respect for the oldfags anymore! It's all take, take, take.

>regular
he is not a regular he is a oldfag, as you are clearly a newfag (someone that doesn't use Sup Forums often) i will let you off with a warning, but if it happens again i will eat chipotle and cover your family in my explosive shit you little cuntfaced nigger

Nigger I'm a philosophy major at Columbia. I get the forms. What I'm saying is that the forms have nothing to do with the measurement problem in quantum mechanics. If you want to take the radically skeptical view and question our empirical experience of reality, you can do that with literally anything but it's not helpful in this instance.

No, the NRA gives books to people to read about guns. Muslims give magazines to gays.

Did you just fucking help a newfag? Man I thought we were gonna stay all Fight Club with these confused fucks.

using big words doesn't make you smart you insecure anxious little twat, you're equally as autistic as every other little newfag sandnigger on this fucking board, you aren't fucking special, you could kill yourself and the world's average IQ would go back up, you ain't shit you're bringing the world down much like every other edgy shitdick faggot

How would one go about hunting cryptids and other animals of legend and just legends in general?

It is fucking helpful because in quantum mechanics we aren't dealing with things within the laws of physics because these new discoveries CHANGE the laws of physics. What Plato tells us is that without a foundation of truth, there is no supposition on which to ponder our contradictions. The very premise of contradiction itself implies two opposite truths co-existing. Since not even the most rudimentary of foundations can be built for this problem to even be solvable, it's futile without first knowing not "how" but "what". And seriously, Re: being a philosophy major - I'm sorry for your loss.

find an ausfag, they are near urban legends themselves, they will surely know something about this

Don't unless you don't value your life. Supernatural or Paranormal? It makes a difference.

Fucking destroyed

Why do black people stink?

second

I'd say both. I really wanna explore both.

Crime is sweaty work, crack is easier to find than soap, and in general if you ask a nigger what floss is they'll show you a photo of some booty in a thong.

Paranormal consists of Sqautch, Chupa,Dogmen, and other earthly beings. Even ayy lmaos. If you need to, bring powerful gun, and always a couple buds, those aren't the dangerous ones. Supernatural beings are not of this world. What's your religious preference? They operate on more of a spiritual level, and killing them would be difficult.

When you check it
You reck it

Many little things make one big thing

There is always a general consensus of states

>Even ayy lmaos.

I fucking kek'd the piss right out of me, hand to god.

Shit. So supernatural not my game then. I was baptised Catholic but I don't practice for jack dick. Thanks for the advice! I hope one day I can actually go and hunt a paranormal creature.

ok but how come i get a boner while eating hmmm??

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs&feature=youtu.be

How many niggers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Yeah no prob OP. Check out Kentucky back country for Dogmen. Wahington Idaho and Oregon for Squatch. Bring camping and maybe you'll see shit. See you on /x when you do.

Here's to hoping! Also not OP but thanks again. FYI I am not fucking with anything Asian. I am not racist torwards Asian people but I am to their legends. Not fucking with em.

What is a clitoris?

OP doesn't suck cock

You're a fucking faggot. Everyone knows OP is a massive flamboyant faggot.

Your full of shit

You're full of shitposts.

You're so full of shit. OP is a massive faggot

You fucking stupid fuck

Don't lie it's bad for you

quantum dynamical equations of motion assume conservation of energy. Conservation of energy is not a given in general relativity (depends on your metric). When you consider the non-conservation of energy/momentum according to general relativity, you can get wave functions which are in distinct time and space eigenstates. The Lindblad equation which considers open quantum systems (systems which do not conserve energy) give time evolution operators that make the quantum system look like it "collapses" after a period of time.

2. One to stack the watermelons, and one to steal the TV.

How big is jupiter compared to earth?

Did you know all the planets in our solar system could fit in the space between the earth and moon?

I dunno, pretty fucking big?

Putin is mad because he has to go to bed. Goodnight, Putin!

Yep

I'm currently writing a paper which deals with quantum mechanical considerations of the energy leakage of our universe due to cosmological expansion. Basically, I combine the energy change in time equation in a friedmann universe with the heisenberg uncertainty principle and get a timescale for collapse which depends on the expansion rate of the universe and its total mass. When you plug in the mass of our universe, you get roughly twice the planck time.

This suggests that symmetries=uncertainty, and that all wave function collapse really is due to the inherent symmetries/conservations of certain kinds of interactions. Some interactions conserve energy, some conserve momentum, some "conserve" time and space (are symmetric in momentum and energy), but none of them conserve both 4momentum and 4space.

Theyre pretty tame. Oni and Tengu are probably most intimidating. Native American cryptids are the ones I shit myself over, but I'm always out and about in their shit so whatever.

There once was a hambeast named Janet,
whose ass was so large Earth can't have it,
She first ate the moon,
And the others came soon,
Now that distance is called one Hamplanet.

Its hydrogen fusion

Betwixt the tumbling cold spheres of stone
A chasm
A trench
A void
Were it unique, it might be of note
Part of our minds, instead of alone
A nothing without a name, nor chart
- user

Been angry af recently, for no apparent reason. Low sounds like humming or buzzing or singing pisses me the fuck off. Recently even the slightest annoyances have been getting to my head, and I feel like I finally snapped.
wat do?

Go kill yourself you little fucking pussy.

No I'm just kidding. I get that too sometimes. Listen to calming music. Dont drink coffee in the afternoon. Read a nice action book.

The void, the vacuum
The vastness, the infinity
op truly is a faggot

good idea but I've never done it before so you'd need to show me the ropes

Physics doesn't concern itself with "what", it really only concerns itself with "how". Many have a very big misunderstanding of what Physics is supposed to explain.

Sure talking about the nature of reality is good, but it's way beyond the scope of Physics. Physics would never be able to tell us what reality is.

Good idea. I'll also look into ways of releasing this pent up anger without destroying everything. Maybe go back to punching trees.