Virginy losing thread

virginy losing thread
when did you lose your virginity and with who?

I lost my virginity when I was 21 with my 26 year old gf. she was pretty sweet about it

I lost mine with my 33year old uncle when I was 7, he was pretty sweet about it.

This got raped fast

13, male, i was ass fucked by another 13 year old.

18 with my best friends girlfriend. We went to a park did it right there on the ground in broad daylight.
I was pretty beta about it though.

I was 13 fucked my 16 yr old gf

>was loosey goosey (she was still a virgin, she just fapped a lot) but hey free puss
>worst bj I've ever gotten, it was like a blood rush on my dick

My name is Vlad Tepes, i was born in December 1431 in the fortress of Sighisoara, Romania.
In 1438 i lost my virginity to satan and i got my vampire powers, now i fuck virgins girls cause i'm pedo

A bit over 21 years ago with someone named OP's mother.

I'm still waiting. Only 55 so still got time. Wish me luck bros

Lost mine at 17
>downtown with friends until late at night. Run into a few people friends know. All go back to friends place. this one girl is kind of interested in my friend on the bus ride home. When we get back home my friend goes out to get smokes. That's when I make my move, start making out, she's rubbing my dick I'm grabbing her tits when we hear people telling us to get a room so we did. Go up to room, get her naked and friend who got smokes comes barging in the room with everyone else in the house and suggests an orgy. I wasn't down at first but everyone else was and I wanted to finally get laid so I fucked 2 girls then left awkwardly

>Had a long time gf who I played just the tip with on the regular
>"Please fuck me"
>Didn't fuck for literally years
>Go to a party
>Ex is there looking smoking
>Get drunk
>Truth or dare
>We end up kissing, and fucking for hours
>I'll never forget that night
>We were both so drunk, but it was so pure
>Nothing so pure since

You did the cheatsies on your gf?

>gf who I played just the tip with found out
>came to my house
>pinned me down & took my clothes off
>got me on my back
>fucked the shit out of me
>i came in her
>she wasn't on birth control & no condom
>she bounced
>morningafterpill.jpg
>we haven't really spoken since

Sorta, but not really. Timing was admittedly weird.

Had sex for the first time when I was 16. She was 14

High five!!
Hit it and quit it my dude

Cool, mate. I live 30 km from your birthplace.

Lost mine at 18 with slut of a gf who was the same age. She set me on the right path now I'm 26 now and am fucking awesome in bed. Everyone should date a slut for a while at least once.

Fuck happened to this thread?