How did Sup Forums get out of PE in middle/highschool?

How did Sup Forums get out of PE in middle/highschool?

Its indirect but I switched to a new school w/o PE. FeelsGoodMan

I didn't because I wasn't a fat fucking loser.

My PE teacher let me play ping-pong.
All year.

I have epilepsy, I was completely capable of participating but I used that as a crutch so I wouldn't have to.

I was bullied by a kid in my class and the principle let me use PE as a study hall instead.

Marching band, fuck yeah.
Drumline.

Didn't think other people from shallowwater came here

I didn't have to attend that class since I've been doing sports ever since I was 4 or 5 so the teachers let me rest for practice

I blew the PE teacher.

/thread

I joined the bowling team. I just did French homework and let the kids who actually cared about getting good at bowling take my turns. Coach didn't like me, but he needed as many people on his roster as he could get to keep the team alive.

>How did Sup Forums get out of PE in middle/highschool?
I didn't.
I was fat, but then I lost weight, but was still chubby.

I loved PE because you got out of that shitty classroom.
Stop being a fat fucking loser.

shit thing is , there's still PE in college. im just glad it's all over.

Got hit by a car, nothing serious but a dislocated shoulder, milked the fuck out of it and had no pe for 6 months

Middle school I was fat but somehow popular, but in fear of crushing that on myself I wouldn't participate. I wouldn't bring gym clothes purposely so I wouldn't be allowed to participate. Then I broke my collar bone skateboarding and juiced that for everything I could for a couple of months.

The summer going from middle school to high school I ate ephedrine all day everyday and played hockey in money tournaments. I dropped 55 pounds that summer and when we hit high school the first week of PE was all fitness testing. I ended up getting top grip strength and most consecutive push-ups without stopping for the entire year.

Tl Dr: I became alpha over summer, eat ephedrine pills like they are candy and you can too. Warning: you may die from this depending on how much candy you eat, good luck!

i didn't because i was in good shape and PE was easy as fuck

Asthma

This works real good

just fucking ditch and smoke pot and listen to metal......thats what i did

get bottle of your doctor's favorite alcohol to your doctor ... let him write shit to your PE teacher ... done .. PE teachers are dumb so whatever doctor writes is ok

I may be a lethargic loser, but I still participated in PE, just so I wouldn't die from inactivity. Stop complaining, and at least move your body once in a while...

I loved pe especially swimming

I didn't...I took 2 extra years of advanced workout class because you shouldn't avoid exercise. Do that instead

Online bowling class

Made a deal with the Tech Supervisor. If i could keep my gpa 3.5 or higher he would let me skip any class i wanted and come to his office and he would vouch that he needed me. Got admin access on all the school computers, and spent 5 days a week getting baked with him and playing runescape/halo 1. He also taught me 4 programming languages so i had a head start on my computer engineering degree. Shit was cash.

Why don't you exercise you obese burger murican cunt?

why the fuck would you want to get out of one of the few decent classes in school?

All you do is run a bit or compete against your peers. You literally just have to show up and move.

What the actual fuck.

what i did was just hide in the bathroom and jerk off for a whole period i still got my exercise

this tbqhfam

don't bring clothes, or don't change, tell em to fuck off, what are they going to do? give you a bad grade? LMFAO

Hahahaha fat losers. Try doing football workouts everyday and then having to do stairs when you get a bad grade in class

By participating, getting a good grade, and not being an autistic fat fuck. Then I graduated.

This user has it right.

Even if you are not a chad gymbro you should still undestand that its good for you.

Nice brain damage you fucking fag. Football is for niggers who can't get into good schools otherwise.

>another year working at shitty high school hell hole
>new batch of tards come in
>got emails and phone calls about specific turbotard
>dread having to deal with him
>shows up and go through the motions
>"wow who's a special guy!!!"
>take him to PE
>fear for his safety around the normal students but even tards need exercise
>PE teacher lets him play ping pong
>All year.

Please get out

someone is very jelly they didnt plow stacies every night

slit my fucking throat now I'm LSH status I cant talk fuck my life.

Did PE like a BOSS

lol PE goes towards your academic grade in america, fucking retards.
>hurrr durrr i can't spell for shit and know fuck all about politics but i's sure can run boss, sheeeiit

checked and kekd

Teachers asked me to leave after the group of girls I hung around didn't like the trench coat I wore.

Nigger what

>Quads don't fucking lie.

Go lose some weight you piece of fucking butter
I went to gym and joined varsity because I'm not a fat greasy beer bellied fucker like you

I didn't because I didn't have a reason to. Got a girlfriend in junior year when I actually started to care, had more fun just spending time with her than having sex.

>ITT: 30somethings can't leave their high school glory days.

>delicious projection

Fuck the drum line. You are always a cult in any school

I didnt its why Im not a fatfuck like you.

No I didn't play football in high school faggot

ITT: faggots still jelly over footballfags for some reason

keep projecting brah

Are you trying to brag about being fucking lazy? And no, it counts toward your "ability to be a functioning human" grade. They judge your ability to move around once in a while, be part of a team, socialize, while attempting to educate you about the importance of physical health.

Well they kept telling me I "couldn't go within 300 feet of the school anymore" and "you're not a student you're an adult man" and "please don't wear those shorts here I can see your penis"

Then those fucking faggot teachers had to call the cops on me so I don't go to high school PE anymore

>did football workouts
>didn't play football
What the fuck? That's just retarded.
>projecting
Please explain further, I'd like to see where I "projected".
>jelly
Not really. My best friend played football in hs and even as a 260lb 6'6 beast of a guy, he got his fair share of concussions. Not something I want, nor did I ever want.

2 different posters you fucking autist

Kek

PE teacher was football coach. Lifting & game film.

Hell yeah my dude. What'd you play? I was quints

Are you trying to brag about the fact you need to be told to move around and socialize by a teacher? Fucking autist.
Get dem tendies, nigger

KEK!!! My sentiments exactly. Fat fuck!!!

Anybody that doesn't like gym is either fat as fuck or too autistic

Your point?

Calling someone an autist doesn't work quite as well when they're telling you moving around and socializing once a week might actually be good for you

I did it by doing stuff for the computer admin

or, OR, doesn't enjoy showering with little boys

We get it, you're fat, lazy, and a non conformist. Just put your icp shirt back on and go to your room.

lol wut

I didn't because I'm not a fat sack of shit

Where my band niggers at?
Capt. of cymbals here

But what if you do it every day though, y'know, like a "normie" as you say?

Kek, cymbal bitch for life. I was there freshman year though so, I feel it bruh

For gym you don't shower (At least my school didn't) and for varsity you have you're own space.

Before i was capt. i played the trombone that shit was awesome

just suc everyones dick, it works

finally met another locker room slut.

i remember being forced into pool when gym teacher found me hiding in the locker room

everyone was confused by the chowder coming out of my ass and mouth in the pool

Best friend played glorified slide whistle. Good instrument. Overall drum captain for two years. This was tight.

M'kay, have fun pretending to be in shape on the Internet, bro. kek

Why would you want to get out of PE? There's nothing like running around a gym with a bunch of beautiful young women just blooming into adulthood. Those memories of loose clothing and not knowing what a sports bra is, are probably the best memories I have from school.

>implying he left his room today in the first place

THIS

Holy fuck that sounds great

First chair Sax here. I occasionally played quads for marching band too.

>Sax players have the best weed and get mad pussy. Nothing gets bitches wet like a blues improv after a fat blunt.

I just lifted for the last 3 years of HS. Got built for free during the time I'd otherwise be doing nothing. Not bad.

kek this

Bitches love trombones

You're really not helping your case here bud... Did you really think arguing against even the most basic amounts of exercise wouldn't make everyone think you were a fat autist?

Hey guys OP here pic related

I took ROTC for the required credits.

Never dealt with PE at all in high school and there was next to no physical activity in ROTC. We would drill every once in awhile, but mostly classroom time and once a month shooting in the indoor range. It was a cake walk.

Learn to read and at least be clever if you're going to be a lazy fat fuck. It's made my fatass life much easier.

Shit was cash till my senior year and he left for a better paying job at another school district.
Walked into the new guys office first day of senior year. Told him he was my bitch and fucked with his shit all year. Best one was when i flipped his mouse buttons and deleted the registry file for the utility manager used to change them back. He was stuck with swapped buttons for like 6 months lol. Then he got a VMware machine that ran a duelboot osx and XP Locked him out of his xp boot. You try running an entire windows based network from osx, shits hard.

I remember me and my friends getting baked right before halftime all the time and never go in trouble kek

keked hard

Sounds a bit under-qualified if he couldn't fix that shit. Solid troll tho

Pep band was my favorite for that reason. I had a lil one hitter that looked like a cigarette we would sit way up high where nobody else sat and just smoke the whole time.

He was very unqualified. It was a very rural area and he was the only one with the certs the school board wanted. He HATES me. His last name was Hall so i nicknamed him coughdrop and had my lil bro and his friends carry the legacy after i was gone. Unlocked all their laptops and gave em all halo and shit. He still sucks from what i hear. Last story i heard he sat down at a machine in the library to do routine maintenance and fell asleep.

Swam in middle school year round.
Took up wrestling in highschool because fuck practicing 4 hours a day.
Did wrestling year round, folkstyle + grecco/roman.
Varsity sophmore year, now practices are from 3pm to 8pm, fuck dat shit.
Wait until senior year, quit, and eat what ever I want.

Kek. You're a prick, but the kind of prick I would have become good friends with. Good shit user

>ROTC
>prob a c/pvt for 4 years

yut you rangers

go all sissy crybaby.
tell everyone you're gonna kill yourself etc.

be a faggot now whilst you're young enough for people to care