Well Sup Forums I found myself in a really weird situation. I've been dating a woman (let's call her A) for 8 months...

Well Sup Forums I found myself in a really weird situation. I've been dating a woman (let's call her A) for 8 months. A and I used to click really well, but we've been fighting so much and stopped having sex and it just feels like she's my buddy now more than anything despite living with her. Now here comes along woman B. Woman B is an ex from wayyyyy back. She and I fuck occasionally, or we did until she moved to louisiana. She's been messaging me about moving there with her. Starting over. She even bought me a ticket. Buuut then there's woman C. The only one I haven't dated. Yet. She and I met this summer at a concert, and we've been pen pals ever since. We talk every day. I feel something there, as I do with A and B. She wants me to move with her as well, and I bought a ticket for that, but I don't know which plane to get on if either. Do I go to Louisiana with B or Tennessee with C? Should I stay in my state with A? I have feelings for all of them. I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to lose or hurt anybody both flights are for early July so... what should I do?

Trips

Come to Tennessee it's amazing in the summer, I live here trust me

Hell trips.

If trolling about the heat, I'm from Houston so I'm pretty used to it. If not trolling, what makes the summer so great?

Lucifer demands your input on this matter.

grow up

Get back to your cheetos you fedora clad faggot.

Initial attraction is just the brain releasing chemicals into your brains to compel you to breed.
If you don't end up getting her pregnant, you only have your like of her personality and the way you guys spend time together to fall back on.

"Ante la duda, la más tetuda". Which means something like: if you doubt, choose the one with the bigger tits.

I've been eating Lays bbq chips lately, but that's besides the point.

OP is a faggot that's such an immature faggot, that he can't get his head out of his emotionally engaged ass, and think about his situation.
A faggot who can't analyze what he values, and then numerically rating those girls based on his values.
Comparing the numerical ratings, adding x factors for a whole new numerical system, and then coming to a conclusion.
Or if not coming to a conclusion, going back and adding more numerical values to various traits, values, and x-factors.
Furthermore, a faggot who can't use his frontal lobe, what sets him apart from all the other species on this planet, and plan shit out, and contemplating how certain actions would effect the various possible futures.

Go with b, I don't want you near Tennessee.

Sound advice

>getting this ass blasted over someone having options

If it upsets you this much leave the thread. There are plenty of femanons just waiting for a white knight to swoop in.

Just to spite you, I'm heading to Tennessee. Thanks everyone.

>If it upsets you this much leave the thread
Not even mad, broski.

>Femanons
Shallow bullshit.

Life should be dedicated to contributions to society and humanity.

Life should be spent doing whatever someone wants. If it's contributions fine. If it's sex and drugs ok. If it's being a preacher ok. Of its going online and admitting you're a loser and asking other loses whether or not to take a chance and move to tennessee fine.

I had a dog with my ex, a border collie just like this one named lucky...A wouldn't happen to be named sofia would she?

>Life should be spent doing whatever someone wants.
That doesn't end up with overall what's best for all.
Without harmony, when we all selfishly try to get what we want, we all end up having less of what we could've have, while some could end up with nothing.

nice copypasta, faggot.

Stock picture online dude. I'm sorry. I had a border collie as well, they are great companions.

That's surprising as I just typed this word for word and am in this situation.

It's up to the individual to make sure he has what he wants in life, not hoping others want harmony.

>It's up to the individual to make sure he has what he wants in life
It's up to the powerful to distribute wealth equally.

Humanity is based off of mutual benefit, and kindness.
Our brains evolved so we could cooperate.

First off its beautiful out here all the time, but especially in the summer the bugs like dragonflys and other things come out everywhere, plus we have chat and knox

>up to the wealthy to distribute wealth

Ohhh you mean communism. No dude. If I were wealthy, and was being forced to distribute my wealth I'd either just spend it all or withdraw it all and hide it. It's not up to the wealthy to spend their fortune on poor, but for the poor to seek their own fortune.

lol k faggot, ive seen this exact thing posted like a week ago.

as close as I can get to a picture of mine

Are there as many natural lakes and creeks to fish/swim in as there are here?

Ooookay... I'd like to meet whoever is spying on me

1. Nice tits
2. Why the mask
3. Beautiful pup

I really want to get a puppy Border Husky (border collie/Siberia husky mix) those are some beautiful dogs and I would love to teach it to be a hunting dog

>communism
No.

Humans should find satisfaction in their wealth, and strive for creation and contribution.

I do not believe humans should be forced to share their wealth, I believe humans should take not what they need. I believe humans should share with those in need, out of free will.

Take what you need, distribute that which you do not need.

A higher standard should be held for all, in an attempt to create more equal and high opportunity, in which each is paid according to their contribution.

>I believe humans should take not what they need.
Should take not what they don't need.

I didn't put it on there. someone else did.
here though. And yes, that dog was awesome.

This is exactly how the world works. Contribute (work) get wealth/what you need (pay) and depending on the type of work and how long you work, you get more.

Damn. Same chick?

>This is exactly how the world works.
There is no equal opportunity in this world.
People don't have equal access to work in which to do to get more.
There are measures against monopolies, but there are still monopolies held.

yup, obviously much later

>This is exactly how the world works. Contribute (work) get wealth/what you need (pay) and depending on the type of work and how long you work, you get more.

The world has more than enough benefits for the poor to give us equal footing if we know how to use them

Top kek

>if we know how to use them
Is it really just that? I need to think about that more. I'm also going to bed.

On the off chance you're here, yes it's that simple. I was a C student at best and I'm going to college for free and not playing a sport or in band or choir or anything.