How can we raise the population of redhead females and preserve the current one, Sup Forums?

How can we raise the population of redhead females and preserve the current one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLLrl6OCsTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should park them in places, like Idk, sort of "camps", where all the redhead would be deported.

That would result in inbreeding and second Udmurtia, m8.

I have blue eyes and a red beard. Am I eligible for the ginger breeding grounds?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLLrl6OCsTc

Bumping for interest, theres not enough qt redheads in the world

But if we add armed guards, with dogs, barbed wire fences, and watchtowers?
Maybe that would force them to be healthy breeders.

Malik, is that you?
Hans, what are you doing in France?

>theres not enough qt redheads in the world
Truest words ever spoken. We need to stop all wars, civil unrest, social shit and look into what's really matters - preserving the most beautiful thing human society ever had.

Are there redheads in Azerbaidjania?

I knew 7, if we only count those of pure azerbaijani descent. Excluding mom and two sisters of mine ;)

I love you AZ ginger poster

Idk if you're trolling but if you're not:
wow. Is it common in Azerbaijan?
Are you really from Azerbaijan or just a proxy?
So many questions

I love you too, main import partner of diary products ;)

P sure the genes for red-headedness have been clearly identified, so just wait until designer babies become commonplace (this will happen no matter what, sorry Christfags).

>have ginger mom
>get red beard

>sorry Christfags
And merry Christmas

Would I pass as a local in Azerba*jan?

I'm a gingerbeard so I know I have the gene, have never given it a thought to specifically look for a redhead to pass it on (they're rare as fuck in my country anyway) red hair is nice but this is retarded.

Here's what YOU can do if you're that much if an autist, never go after redheads if you don't have the gene yourself.

The redhead gene stays in the mother. What we need to do is take all qt latinas and give them to dominant redhead bulls

>never go after redheads if you don't have the gene yourself
But this is impossible, amico.
Redhead grills are too cute.

Then quit your autism and don't give a fuck about it?

kek, you're more than welcome to try

>tfw attracted to red heads but don't want to risk having a ginger son
>tfw attracted to Japanese girls but don't want a hapa son

What is common? If redheads, then not, they're rare as fuck. At old times people would bring gifts to a person who had a ginger daughter, since they were associated be fire, which is holy here.
And yeah, I'm a real azerbaijani.
If you learn how to talk with thick Bakuvian accent, everyone would assume youre one of old baku russians lmao.

>Irish redheads
vs
>superior Germanic redheads

can't blame you but desu your genes are fucked regardless

Irish redhead genes come from Anglo/Viking influence though. Celtic people have dark hair so our red heads ironically have Germanic influence despite being stereotypically Irish

Can't confirm or deny it desu.
My hair are black as fuck, and so are my eyes. Wife is a redhead, and so is our firstborn. So I don't know if that's mom's genes or her genes.

Oh man, I thought you were Italian.
I'm sorry.
So I meant:
>But this is impossible, amiGO.
Redhead grills are too cute.

>since they were associated be fire, which is holy here
That's pretty cool, to be honest.

Yeah, it is. We have a holiday here called Novruz. Here and Iran are only countries with official celebration I think.
That holiday consists of four wednesdays, one of them is Fire wednesday. You are supposed to light a fire and jump over it three times saying "all of my worries and weights, go into the fires".

That sounds good and fun.
>That holiday consists of four wednesdays, one of them is Fire wednesday
What are the three other wednesdays about?

Wind, water and soil.

Oh, there's also one more called "false (trickster) wednesday", it's about when weather is starting to get good on spring bud suddenly become cold again.

Don't have them racemix

by not marrying them and infect their children with youur shitskin genes

So, the four elements... I thought It was a European (greek) thing.
Well, I was obviously wrong. It's very interesting.

>monkey and barbosa junior
Real intellectual opinions. For a couple of imbeciles.

redheads are fucking subhumans that should be gassed

It's a zorastrian new year. It just symbolizes awakening of nature after winter sleep. Closest thing in european and any other culture to it are harvest festivities.
Tho here it's become so much revered it's no longer just a holiday, it's like part of life. Even azerbaijanis abroad light small fires that day. And funny thing is, any azerbaijani can tell you one great thing that happened to him during that holiday, it's almost like magic.

>(trickster) wednesday
kek, It seems pretty logic.

You're dead.
Yeah, it is. When I was a kid I remember mom said that trickster will come at wednesday and steal your possessions if you are naughty and we had a good laugh.
And then I wake up and found a red dust where my slingshot is supposed to be, and it went from funny to cosmic horror level scary.

I think if you have both the genes for red hair and blonde hair, the blonde ones are expressed although your skin should be unusually pale.
This is because the red hair gene only blocks melanin of another type, it doesn't create red melanin. Blonde hair gene blocks both types.

So if Finland had no blondes we would have something like twice as many redheads.

>if Finland had no blondes we would have something like twice as many redheads.
Ok, I hate Sweden now...

Force redheads to mate, ginger guys would be more than happy.

>It's a zorastrian new year
Wow, It's a very old tradition then.
>harvest festivities
Yes, I see.
>Even azerbaijanis abroad light small fires that day. And funny thing is, any azerbaijani can tell you one great thing that happened to him during that holiday, it's almost like magic.
This is very beautiful :-)

i LOVE azerbaidjan t b h

>Impliying you know anything about it, except the informations you lurked ITT

Google Udmurtia, that would tell you what unholy terrors manifest and walk the earth when you do that.
Thanks, m8.
Do you have any old-ass pre christian holidays? All I know of france is limited to literature and philosophy, so I don't know much about mythology.
We love France here too, m8 ;)

of course i know you braindead fuck
i said it here because i found the opportunity to do it

Oh, uh. Sorry mate, I retire what I said.

Have sex with them.

Not you though.

I did. And will do again and again.
Suck on it, Swen.

Don't fight, m8s. Peace and cup of tea.

AHAHAHAHAHA

We don't fight, It's ove-
Why you do thet? stop shitposting

Do you know what dad did when we used to fight with my brother?
Grabbed us by ears and bumped heads together.