Cuck Thread

Cuck Thread
Anons post pics of girls and people say what they would do to her
REPLY TO REPLIES ONLY DONT BE A FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ7ZeHA1GHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell her to grow up and talk to me in a few years. She looks generic as fuck

rip that dumb sluts top off, id then flip her over and hold her down, then id tear her panties off and wrap them around my cock and then fuck her ass till she gets friction burned from the panties

what would you do to these sluts?

tear her top off and stick my cock inbetween her tits till i shoot my hot load up onto her chin

I would tear off that swimsuit she has on and fuck her tight asshole as I spank her ass.

bump

OP here, these two posts need replies

cuff her wrists to her ankles so she's stuck in that position, then with a sharp knife I'd cut the crotch out of her yoga pants, cut her underwear off and put them in her mouth, then i'd slam my cock into her in one thrust, after fucking her for a while, push deep in against her cervix and stare deep into her eyes as I'm cumming in her cunt

make guy on left watch as I fuck her like no cock has before, she will be begging for more trust me

stripped naked and then tied together in 69, then shocked with a violet wand until they start eating each other out, once they've came a few time, a dozen guys come in and start to fuck them, each one cumming in a cunt and letting it drip down onto the other ones face

Hold her just like that, hand holing her leg back, shoe on face. cut open her leggings and fuck her until i cum inside and then kick her in the face as i pull out.

Throat fuck left while fingering right, then start fucking right's pussy while left sits on her face. Then have them switch roles, before pulling out and cumming on both their faces.

Why would the cucks reply as Bulls? You are a fucking retard.

she fucks a beer bottle as a dare, but getting horny she then her fist herself in front of her friends as they all egg her on, once she's got her fist buried in her cunt, the girl next to her as the idea to fuck her with a wine bottle base first

Fuck her tits and cum on her face.

gets drunk at the party, wakes up the next morning covered in cum, hears moaning coming from down stairs, creeps down slowly and finds guys sitting watching her naked body projected on the wall as they fucked her the night before and blew their loads all over her

Push her down in the sand, violently fuck her pussy as she squirms until I shoot my load inside her

Punch her in the face until she's limp, throw her down on the floor and fuck her throat while cutting off her clothes. Then swap to fucking her ass until I cum directly I'm her eyes

Get her drunk and take her home. As she passes out use her as a human sex toy, bending her and punching her, swapping between all her holes until I cum deep inside her pussy

Lift her top up and rip her bra off, before bending her over the railing and fucking her from behind. Pound her pussy until I cum deep inside before removing her panties and throwing them and her bra down to the street below.

Yes, more please

Would love to titty fuck her

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what would you do to muh girl huh?

Would you fuck muh gurl and tell me how

>Isn't she sexy as fuck??

Tell me how you'd fuck muh gurl

>Isn't she sexy as fuck??

Yea she is would give 3 winecoolers and get pregnant in the football field bathroom

Do you want some of muh girl Sup Forums?

Ewwwwwwwwwww tell more big boy

>XD

I got the baddest Sup Forumsitch on da blok

>Tell me how hard you'd hit it
#DENIED XD

Punch her cervix repeatedly while rapid fucking her asshole

>XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LEAVE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LEAVE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LEAVE XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Would force fuck rights face, more please

like?

Tell me more, tell me more

>Ayyyyyy heyyy heyyy
>Kinda rhymes with "Give me gore, give me gore" XD

C'mon.....admit it, you a sick fuck, you'd still face fuck her.....wouln't you?

Wait... She died?

Yeah would titty fuck her too and finish on her cute face and glasses

no theyre trolling

Naaaa shes good bro.....had the hick-ups

diamonds

Very nice! Please don't stop

Who's "Really" trolling here???

>And "our" objectives are on two different sides of the tape....yours to destroy (Even though it seems opposite) Mine to Rectify and Fix even though it appears destructive

OH YEAH

>What would you do to muh girl!?!?!?!?

How'z abouts this???

>What would you do to my girl???

Moar!

Sure XD

Here kid.....get some head XD

Here you need "A Little Head" too

>XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD YOUR GETTING BETTER XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Beautiful! Would love to rip that dress off her

You've started to either "Learn" or "Remember" the rules

>Don't feed the trolls.....they win
>Don't try to fuck with a master troll
>If you do, prepare to get mind fucked
>Instead "Learn" from his "Expert" tactics
>Adapt
>DON'T BE A CUNTRAG!!!
>Nevar Get Offened!!!!!!
>The goal is to have you RAGE
>And I HAVE

You've gotten much better though

>I at least see you using your filenames for humor "Every once in a while"
>Fuck with the best......Get therapy sessions like the rest XD

Bend her over and lift up that dress then fuck her in the ass
Finish all over her face with the glasses still on

Oh yeah.....tell me more......im sooooooo

>HARD XD XD
>Thinking about shagging that tight little ass of yours NOW
>Does that creep you out
>To know a man is hard thinking about YOU
>And is imagining your tight little ass???

Sweet Dreams Cupcake :^)

Need more of her!

Would chokehold against a brick wall, fuck in the ass dry and then cum in her pussy.

Tonight, in your dreams......YOUR taking COCK up the ass, and theres nothing you can do about it now XD

push her down on her knees and force my cock down her throat till she can taste my thick cum and its running down her face

You did say "Fuck in the ass dry" right?

>This what you had in mind???

Dude, close your eyes.....and imagine what a cock in the ass feels like.

>Now realize that your dreams will be filled with cocks up your ass
>Accept it

> XD

Na na na na

>Na na na na

Would love to have her ride my pole, I need more of her in my life

HEY HEY HEY

GTFO

XD

I win :P

Regardless.....people will see the fun fun fun, threads kill

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ7ZeHA1GHM

NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE :^)

"Protip": Fuck with the best rage like the rest XD

Nice dick sucking lips too, don't stop

with her mom

lol whiteknight faggots think weve never seen some gore before

BWC user

>+9000 - 1

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww you 2 doms >< must be having fun with whittle ol' me XD

>Bored guys?

I want to bend her over and lift the skirt up and pound her from behind

XD Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I knowz you have

>I've made sure of it

The real question is.....looking at these images....how do they make you feel inside?

>Do they anger you?
>Do they scare you?
>Do they turn your stomach
>Do the seep into your subconscious?
>Do they invade your dreams?

And can you "Really" handle it

>If so at what cost?
>And is it worth it?

i want to slap her face and deepthroat her throat, than cum all over her face and make her eat it

Nice pussy....notice the shit still on her ass though???

Anyone here posting their gf's/wives kik?

Im far from a white knight

>I "understand" how subversion works
>The only way to beat it before it destroys the world literally is opposing positive views.

NOT saying bitches arent sexy blazi bla, EVERYBODY likes sex!

>But people have forgotten "Loyalty" and "this" IS a cause of it
>It's destroyed the passed 4-5 generations as per the plan
>The only way to combat is is with reinforced ideals

How is Sup Forums degrading these two sluts?

*WARNING*

>YOU UNLOAD
>I UNLOAD

SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

Any more of her?

>SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

XD

what is funny about it?

Giggles XD

The look on your face when you viewed it XD

>The feeling I "KNOW" it gave you XD

It's the little ones that the trigger point huh?

>Noted
>GET MORE "DEADLIES"

does she have kik?

More of her please

yeah, hold on