Why are black people so much better at sports? Is it genetic? Or cultural?

Why are black people so much better at sports? Is it genetic? Or cultural?

>6'1 vs 5'11

I don't know, it's weird. Tsunaldo and Messi are the best footballers in the world and they're also black.

I think it's more cultural. Sports, to most white people, is just a past time. A hobby you do in school. Would it be cool if one of them goes pro? Sure, but it's not the end all, be all for most of them.

For black people, sports is literally the only way out for them. If one of them has talent, then they're gonna take it seriously, because it's making it big or a life of crime.

There's probably a genetic factor as well.

my mexican co worker is very good at sports, not true

Who's the little I constantly see taking pictures with sport stars?

Is he some superfan?

Pretty cool.

Africans method of hunting involved chasing animals in big open plains. Humans cant run as fast as animals but they can run for much much longer periods of time so they would chase the animals for a really long time till it tired out. This is why they center of gravity is generally higher than white people and they have such big noses for taking in more oxygen. White people are generally better in terms of strategy, intelligence and strength but black people are more athletic usually which explains why they are such better runners.

bred for slavery and fucking the master's wives

Lionel Messi, the GOAT in football

>Qitar Foundation

>because it's making it big or a life of crime

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

Get a load of this faggot. You literally might have borderline personality disorder m8. check it out

Blacks are better at sports for two reasons. One, black people think it's important. Two, white people think blacks are better athletes, so they don't even try. They just do pussy sports like soccer instead.

cultural lots of niggers have no place in college and they have to do well in sports or they will starve

it really depends on the sport

who is Pele

Artificial selection

Only the fittest blacks were sent to be slaves in the west, the weak ones were killed by whoever tribe captured them.

On top of that only those who could survive the trip ended up there. Plus the best slaves went to the north america

Brazillian blacks are less athletic than American ones, yes a bit of that has to do with poor nutrition, but mostly is genetic

By the looks of it, an Argentinian

this thread is over.

10/10

>genetic

Nice try though son..

Genetic. Completely genetic.

They are better at some sports, not everything

underrated

the kid has autism, it's for charity, you know.

55% cultural
45% genetic

>Weah
>Drogba
>Essien
>Jay-Jay Okocha
Literally every other African player was shit. I don't see it sorry.

Because they are BIG STRONG AMERICANS

You win the internet 4 today.

It can't be genetic because we are all one race :^)