Hi Sup Forums how do I deal with crushing loneliness?

Hi Sup Forums how do I deal with crushing loneliness?

I enjoy having time to myself, but at the same time I wish I had people who wanted to do stuff with me.
I have several close friends and a girlfriend, but I can't help but feel alienated and alone even in their presence. Even at work (at which I am fairly close to several people) I feel like an outsider.
Even in the presence of my friends I don't feel like I belong and I often get excluded or forgotten about.

Many of my close friends seem to be either moving on away from me or settling down and forgetting about me. Which I get it, they have their own lives, but I still haven't found people I feel that could be lifelong friends, I see so many people with. I used to be able to make friends, yet now I have a lot of trouble connecting with people on anything except a superficial level.

Recently my girlfriend moved away for graduate school and I'm stuck here finishing college and it's unlikely I'll get a job near her, and I feel us growing more and more apart each day as well.
It just feels like the whole world is moving on without me and I'm just stuck here wondering why I can't find anyone to have a real conversation with.

TL;DR, feel lonely and disconnected from people I know. What do?

Pic unrelated, but enjoy

suicide is always a classy option

Drugs

Had about a yearlong period of depression in which I tried to one time and talked about it several times in which said friends said they cared about me and prevented me from doing it.

Also developed a fairly severe case of alcoholism from the whole experience. I'm not going to kill myself though. Even if I'm alone forever I'm not going back to that point.

What kinds? Smoking weed just makes me feel anxious then I fall asleep.

Also doesn't that require knowing people to do them with?

Think yourself lucky you have a gf. People come and go in life nothing you can do. Get a hobby that involves meeting new people.

It's basically just a title at this point. All we say to each other is stuff like "How was your day" and "sorry I couldn't come visit this weekend I"m super busy".
So far my only hobbies are games and compsci (actually my job), any way those work in meeting new people?

1. Stand up.
2. Stop being a faggot.
3. Fuck your GF on cam.
??????????????????????
Profit!

Post link plz.

Too late on #2, I already fucked your dad.
Accomplished #1 doing #2

Computer games? There's probably conventions but God knows what kind of people you'll meet. Make more of an effort with the gf, how far away is she? Go see her, don't let her become the ex gf. Life's a lot more lonely without love regardless of how many friends you have. Take this from a 36 yr old forever alone.

Cheer up and have a giggle.

About 4.5 hours. I guess you're right in the respect that at least there's someone who wants to spend time with me.
It just kinda hurts the pride that I'm the one that has to go see her and she won't come see me.
Thanks user

I'm sure you did, while your GF blew an user with a future.

My future isn't in question, I start in 2 months making 78 grand a year. With job security (btw I'm good at what I do). My future isn't what's in question haha

Do you drive? I'm guessing you're usa? I could walk across my country in 4.5 hours. Even by coach or train it'll be worth it. I know this is going to sound harsh but go see her, see if you both feel the same or not.

She could be putting off visiting you if she's moved on and doesn't want to face up to it or more likely she's got a lot on and is putting you on the back burner a bit and needs reminding you still are a big part of her life and a visit will remind her of this.

USA yeah she's about 270 miles away.
You're right user, I guess it's worth finding out. Plus it'll be easier to find out in person how she feels. It's only about $50 in gas money to go there and back.

Nothing to lose.

get laid, dumbass

True, might as well. Even if she does break up with me I'm going to feel lonely anyway.
>lol
your inferring skills need work

>TL;DR, feel lonely and disconnected from people I know. What do?

not really. if it wasn't in the tl;dr then it is irrelevant. I don't have the patience to read through three paragraphs of a whiny bitch engaging it the self pity version of masturbation.

waaaaahhhh "I don't know what i'm doing with my life", "I don't feel like people get me", "I need a hug"

Like jesus dude. figure out what the fuck you want and just go do it. how is this so hard for you? If you can't do it, try harder. If you can't try harder, then you don't want it bad enough.