I want to kill myself because I've failed life so far...

I want to kill myself because I've failed life so far, but I don't want to die because I don't want to miss out on the chance things could get better. I have no friends and no one really knows I exist, I hate my family more than anything on this planet because they're the type of people to have terrible character while believing they're better than others. so I've tried my best to be my own best friend but I'm beginning to lose touch on reality. What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
youtu.be/I7ZN8wGIxBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like you should join the military. You can join a squad make friends get away from your family travel the world ect. It seems like a good option for you since you belive things could get better.

Keep in mind im no recruiter and i have no experience with the military at all but alot of my friends have joined and they say its great i have alot if family stationed across the world and have thought of joining up myself becuse the things ive heard. You dont have to join the grunts either you could go into the air force navy or anything being a mechanic a computer tech and you dont really need any education besides a high school diploma.

OP whenever life gets hard, I always think about how crazy this shit is. Listen, right now theres over 7B people in the world. Billions have died before them. Could you imagine how many of these people went through extreme hardships, extreme failures, and managed to overcome? You can do it, OP. They're not better than you. We all have got that potential in us. Keep on moving, soldier.

don't die user

the chemtrails will help you die.

dying is a part of life

just Fucking Do it

lower expectations by realizing your an extreme piece of shit too. Be less scared, less impulsive and most importantly more patient. Take time to respond take time before jumping to conclusions.Realize your ego and self perception is only yours people will never look at you the way you look at you and thats ok because they are in the same position. Live in the moment, while working towards the future. Prioritize your hapiness above others, but dont disregard theirs. This helped me, i hope it helps you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs&feature=youtu.be

Failure is the first step in success. Fuck your family, you don't need them. Don't even think of them. Focus on the now. What do you want? What DO you want? You want to feel better? Feel normal? Feel better than normal? Look at someone, anyone you admire and seek to be like them. Find a hero. Be the hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

Consider the following
youtu.be/I7ZN8wGIxBI

No wonder this nigga wanna kill himself he don't even know his lefts and rights

Just leave everything behind and start over.
Now you are too focused on your actual life, that is only one of the lives that you can live.
Move to another country, learn another language, work when you can. Or keep travelling until you find a place that you like.
The world is big, you have an extremely wide range of possibilities.

I've been cynical and unable to trust people for the past several years, and I've secluded myself in a bubble away from everyone. I love people and I care about them, but I'm afraid of them too and I think I've become the strange one in the process. I feel dissociated from my body now and I can't steer my intentions the way I want them. I only have some passions to keep me going but the longer I try the further my consciousness seems to separate from my physical existence. I am grateful for the kindness /b, I feel better knowing strangers care for other strangers.

Are you an INTP and do you smoke weed?

This, its a whole new life that awaits you

Awaken your inner man

Easy. Make some money and buy a shotgun...

you sound like my uncle, gg and you are right is good advice

INTJ

Yes, become a mindless tool for politicians whilst risking your life. Join people who are clueless about their existence and who represent everything that's wrong with modern civilization.

drugs and stealing cars. aintmuch to lose cept a lesson.

freedom-hating baby detected

it would be great if there were organisations where meaning and comradeship can be found that aren't geared towards imperialism and murder.