>25
>no skills
>no idea what to do in life
>depressed

help Sup Forums, how many of you are in similar position? how do we find our life goals and what do we like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asks for advice on Sup Forums
>wants to actually help but I'm not anywhere close to that position
>shitpost
>profit

Give me your Steam profile link, I'll be your friend if you want?

Hey user, i rarely reply in posts but since i find myself in the same spot i guess i should.
I just graduated from lawschool, a degree i never really had any desire to get, did it mostly for my family.
Now, i have no idea what to either. I go to therapy to see if it helps, but i basicly spend my days playing games or sleeping since i graduated. So yeah.

What education do you have?

I have a job in municipal police as a guard. But I do nto want to do that. But on the onther hand I have no idea what I would like to do. Nothing, emptiness in mind... And it depresses me.

master of arts - pedagogy with social rehabilitation

>shit
>because I never knew what I want to do

Same but 31y
Had a lot of bad luck mixed up with the fact I live in Southern Europe mixed up with my own fault.

But I'm ejecting from this thread as soon certain people will bring the reactionary crap about moving your ass and trying without having a clue how my life exactly was and ignoring the fact that this is not as in America.

Yeah, I got butthurt earlier today and now i feel better venting it here. Sorry.

>22
>never had a legit job
>know what i want to do, but will never be able to do it
>depressed to the point of not willing to do anything about it.
You're not alone OP

Same, i have no idea where to go from here or what i'd lie to do, seems like i just hit a wall that i cant get past.

Have you ever tried getting a job as a teacher?

Well I'm 50 and here to tell you the secret is to realize you can do what you want and that fear is most likely holding you back. What other people think etc. You are the only one who can do this, live your life, fuck anyone else, they got their own life to live and won't give a fuck if they tell you the wrong thing to do and you fuck up your life doing it. Be your own bff and know that's the only one in this life you can count on so you may as well do it the way you want.

hahahhaha
isnt that why were all here?
everybodys like this, right?

>24 years old
>always in and out of jobs
>literally no education but I know I'm not stupid, just lazy
I know that feel bro. I have no idea what I would even want to do as secondary education. I'm not down to spend money to go to college and not even be sure I'll get a good job out of it.

Not op but at least you finished high school lol.

>19
>not going to school
>no job
>no experience
>depressed w bipolar disorder

I didn't finish high school lol
At this point the GED test Is an easier/better option. But if I magically find out what I want to go to college for I can just take a qualification test and get accepted

me2

lucky bastard. You Americans have oportunities, go get your GOAT I mean GED. Good luck user!

no, becaise my degree doesn't allow me to work as a teacher, thanks to eastern europe

plus I do not want to do that, really

>live your own life
>fuck anyone else
etc

I do nto care about others opinion. But I HAVE NO IDEA what do I want to do. Literally nothing.

stop being a lazy cunt u useless fuck.

Go join the Army, go volunteer, start a business, become a cocaine drug lord, ffs do something, your life is wasting away

Become a troll youtuber
Like purposefully be cringey. Use the facts that you have no talents and are depressed to make money.

Aaaaaaand about time, just as I said:
>soon certain people will bring the reactionary crap about moving your ass and trying without having a clue how my life exactly was

>army
What? U serious? I kek'd here.

>start a business
With my fucking 1,2k euro that I saved in last 2 years by eating less that I should and not buying anything for myself? 2 years and I saved 1,2k euro and I live with fucking parents. ALL HAIL EASTERN EUROPE Ic an;t even live on my own with my salary after a raise because I was promoted. Fuck this shit.

{Plus what business? Which fields? I have no idea what I could possibly do. It's anything and nothing at the same time.

Yes, I know I am wasting my life. And it depresses me. But tell me how do I change that.

>etc
? Figure out what you love to do that feels the least like work and do fucking that! Depression is over rated and WAY over diagnosed.

Its better than wasting away.

I joined the Army because I had fuck else to do. Got to shoot mussies, had a lol time, bulk cash, now I am out earning six figs.

Sort your fucking life out you pleb

>26
>shitty degree
>shitty job
I'm desperately learning coding so I could get a better job

or if not Army, go sell your ass (am serious)

How do I figure it out? I have triend many things, really, I did certificate of competency of inland skipper, was treasure hunting with metal detector for few years, fishing, running, playing competitive games, asg, now I work as a municipal police guard, was travelling a lot, reading a lot, learning and I have no fucking idea what to do.

Not op but i wish i had been as you (and probably had had your youth and had born where you did).

No, you definitely don't wish that. I've had major problems since age 12, I dropped out of high school (that's why I have a shitty degree now, I went to another school as an adult), I have zero friends and I became ugly.

At 25? Hahaha you're fucked. At 25 I was making 75k and was managing million dollar software implementations. I'm barely considered successful now at 39yrs old. You are totally fucked.

i kinda agree with this dickhead. even with a good start young, it's hard to make it

Life sucks then you die. Newsflash.

Make the most of everyday. You only have one shot at life, make it count

>Make the most of everyday
>You are totally fucked
I see contradictions. You shouldn't have replied to OP at all since you're fucking stupid.

>How do I figure it out?
Study up on critical thinking because if you understood it you wouldn't have to ask. If you don't have any idea what you love to do, that thing you could do all day and not notice the time pass because you enjoy it.. that thing..? Then definitely get some meds.

Go outside and make something of yourself.

>be 26
>live alone in a dumpy messy apartment all by myself with two cats
>didn't finish college
>make 7 dollars an hour getting my balls busted in a shitty little Chinese restaurant. Run delivery orders and bust the fuck out of my jeep
>No more good friends anymore. No more parties. No more girls to talk to.
>Used to be a very handsome and charming man, 10 years on Sup Forums molded my personality and that obscure uniqueness and natural good looks made me quite attractive and popular. Girls used to think I was good looking and personable.
>Be the literal epitome of someone who has been on Sup Forums for 10 years.
>I'm flat broke with no prospects, living alone with no friends and have become overweight and disenfranchised. I have become noticeably bald which utterly annihilated myself esteem and have become an introverted hermit trapped in an inescapable bubble of dispair, severe self-doubt, self-image issues, and hopelessness.
>I have no friends anymore
>Pop-culture sucks
>I've spent the last year wasting my life working at a Chinese restaurant and coming home bullshiting around on the internet, wasting my life
>Never felt more alone in my entire life. Have given up on bettering myself
>Current pop-political climate is extremely alienating and I hate everyone with an opinion of it
>Future seems utterly grim. Doubt I'll start a family.
>Have become so isolated and bitter, constantly contemplate who I am as a person.
>No one to talk to.

>Abuse adderall all the time and stay up to 6 in the morning drinking and shitposting on the unrecognizable shithole that Sup Forums has become. Like right now.
>Listen to Cowboy Bebop soundtrack thinking about ways to kill myself.

>When did it all go so wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

>I used to be happy
>I used to have goals
>I used to feel affection
>I used to feel alive

>So ashamed of what I have turned out to be. I'm only 26.

bump