Seeing Danny Brown tomorrow night, what should I expect? Any of you seen him before?

Seeing Danny Brown tomorrow night, what should I expect? Any of you seen him before?

A horrible night of shit music, probably surrounded by other white middle class kids.

Went to his show at the weekend, was really good but a little short. He just kinda fucked off with no encore. Didn't play as much new stuff as I'd have liked either.

Saw him last night, enjoyed it because I love XXX but besides that and maybe Dope Song and When It Rain the rest didn't land for me even tho I like Atrocity Exhibition. Also he seems like he hates doing shows he just walked off the same way he did when I saw him a few years ago and there was basically no crowd interaction. Zeloopers was a better show man

exactly what i'm looking for

kinda meh like everyone says. you pretty much gotta bring your own hype. because danny just raps a bunch of OLD/XXX songs and fucks off

Glasgow?

Not the dude you replied to, but I was at the glasgow show and it was sick man.

yeah, seen a lot of people saying that there's not enough new stuff. I think Atrocity Exhibition is my favourite album of his so thats a shame

So was I. It was a lot of fun, particularly down the front. Where were you standing?

Yeah, had had a few by the end of it so maybe i'm misremembering but it seemed light on new stuff. People were trying to get him to play Ain't it Funny or whatever but he just kinda did his own thing. Good show though.

Was at the front row a bit to the left for the whole of XXX. When he got into his Old stuff some people dressed like santas were trying to light a blunt at the front row next to me and got busted by the security so I spent the rest of the show in the pit, which was great fun indeed.

His voice is even higher live desu

>Zeloopers was a better show man
Yes! I saw him in Dublin last night and I was surprised as I had never heard of him.

I think Danny is a great live performer and played basically just huge hits from XXX, Old and Atrocity Exhibition last night but yea desu was kinda pissed w/ no encore and zero crowd interaction

I saw him last week. Pretty solid. He barely talked to the crowd at all, and didn't have an encore. That said he did all his songs without a backing vocal track and that was good. It also helped me appreciate Old more since its great played live.

He saved Atrocity Exhibition for the end and it was by far the highlight of the show. He only did three or four songs off of it though.

Shame about the lack of crowd interaction, still looking forward to the Atrocity Exhibition stuff

ITT: Cucks
>muh crowd interaction
he isn't your slave white bois
you payed him to play songs sit back and enjoy the music

It's nice when the artist gets the crowd hyped at a hip-hop show it makes a big difference

hell yeah

>sitting at a concert
you're the true cuck here

Hey I was there too, I thought the show was great, though I'm not a huge fan of Old so that whole middle section didn't really do it for me

There can still be crowd interaction even if the artist doesn't address the crowd directly. I mean that's pretty much what Death Grips shows build on, they never address the crowd and yet their connection with the crowd is intimate to say it lightly.
Danny was similar, he rarely spoke to his fans, but to say there was no crowd interaction is to say that Danny did his own thing on stage regardless of how the crowd feels about it. That's not how I perceived it though, honestly Danny seemed to have a great time on stage jumping and dancing about up there, and him having a good time led to the crowd having a good time which led to Danny having a good time, etc. In other words there was mutual hyping. He doesn't have to address the crowd to interact with it. It's just his way of throwing a show.
Basing this on my experience at the glasgow gig btw.