How the fark do I deal with a bitchy sister in law that's staying with us for a month

How the fark do I deal with a bitchy sister in law that's staying with us for a month.
>be me 19
>currently at parents house moving in a couple of months
>Years ago my brother married an 8/10
>Her personality is 2/10
>makes her a 3/10 in my eyes
>They have visited our house from overseas again, will be here for a month
>She constantly tries to prove people wrong
>Lazy as fuck
>Judges people despite hating anyone who judges others.
>Ask a question in her presence and she reacts like you're dumb as rocks.

Seriously having her back has killed the mood in the house. My mother hates her, her voice gets on my nerves and she's an all around BITCH. FUCK HER. How can I deal with this, fuck being her friend. My brother also makes excuses for her everytime and goes on a sob story about how her dad was a cunt and used to call her out on shit she did

Yeah I fuckin doubt it, her Dad probably knew how much of shithead she was and called her out on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone mind explaining what is the context of the image?
Why or what is Hank so angry about

Grow a pair faggot

Somebody tearing up his lawn or something probably, dang it bobbeh

Advise me on how to grow said pair. Grow pair by calling her a bitch? Grow Q pair by ignoring it? What do?

A little more background perhaps O.P

It will help with diagnosis

What would you like to know?

dammit bobbeh
thanks user, I find this image very funny

OP why don't you just ignore her, or give her short, one word responses, and attempt to otherwise carry out your usual activities. I mean, how much does it affect you with her being there? Just wait for her to flat out contradict herself and call her out.

>Dale was being retarded
>destroyed Hank's floor
>won't let Dale help fix it
>Dale being retarded
>saw cuts off Dale's hand by accident
>Dale presses charges
>anger management for Hank
>Hank doesn't like it
>somehow passes
>Dale digs tunnel under street
>Bill and Boomhauer under there playing cards and drinking when Hank comes back, able to be within 150 ft
>truck coming
>Hank tells them it's not safe, pls leave
>ignore
>anger management skills
>GUYS PLEASE GET OUT
>ignore
>Hank snaps a la OP's pic
>flips his shit and gets them out of tunnel before truck falls in and destroys tunnel

teach the bitch a lesson and fuck her brains out

She's steamrolling you, and everyone else.
The only answer is to never duck calling her out on her bullshit. Don't act as she does; but point out every hypocrisy & jackass behavioral trait, regardless of who is or isn't around.
Eventually, and it may take a while, she's going to get tired of it & learn to shut the fuck up & lay off her bullshit in your presence.

Either that or simply go far, far out of your way to keep the fuck away from her, and live with the ulcer you'll get from constantly swallowing everything.

Establish your dominance next time she speaks up look her in the eye and let her know you don't play no shit. Make sure you maintain eye contact. After the eyes stare if she's acting like a bitch pick her up and throw her outside. Works most of the time.

this is too good to be forgotten

Holy shit user thanks, I wasn't the one who asked, but it was starting to bother me, recognizing the image but not the episode. It all came back to me, thanks again buddy.

The only answer is murder OP. You have to poison her Cheerios.

Poke her in the eye

Get a hidden cam and get some nudes.
Post nudes here.

Thanks user

I'm a bit of an expert on KotH so I am happy to help.

Fuck that. Her personality just makes her deplorable.
Yeah I don't engage in conversation with her. But then my brother whines about it to me, and tells me she "doesn't feel welcome" in the house, then says shes trying her best to communicate with us.

THIS, enirely. Don't get too worked up when you call her out either, or don't show it at least, as your showing anger will make her look better. Judging by her character, she cares about image, but doesn't realize how shitty her own actually is, you must show it to her.
Honestly, just play the "I could actually care less but I overheard you said something and I noticed it contradicted something you said earlier" character. Be chill about everything you call her out on, chuckle at it even. Anything to piss her off and get her to lose her cool is what ya want.

Oh god

Stop inviting your brother over and write a letter / e-mail explaining how you feel. Say everyone is tired of her being so rude all the time and he can come over by himself or without her. It might take some time, but eventually he'll realize you're right.

Nowadays like most married women, she's gaining a gut. So nah
Damn that sounds like it might work. I should give her the evil eyes next time.
Yeah man, I definitely want to do it. But my brother is the whitest of whiteknights. Of course it's his wife, but he absolutely refuses to acknowledge her flaws, and I don't want to fuck up my relationship with him.

Have you had a real talk with your brother about your distaste for her? As in, does he know that you all hate her? Maybe get him to give her the hint that the family is getting bad vibes from the whole "let me tell you why that's wrong" attitude she's giving.

Thanks for the advice, user

Not an evil eye just look at her with an intense stare and she'll have her mouth around you dick in no time.

No problem OP, it's 4:30 am here but your story touched my soul.
What do you feel you want to do here? Tear her down, find the best way to avoid her, or fix her?

Yeah I've expressed that she does alot of shit that gets on my nerves. He ALWAYS says shit like, "I understand, I'll talk to her about it, but I need you to also make an effort to understand her."
And I've tried, and she's still a bitch.

A couple of weeks ago she got in an argument with a family friend who was an architect. She with him over fucking insulation... A topic she had no idea about. Despite him making it clear he knew his shit, he eventually was like 'fuck it' and left.

Your relationship with him is already irreparably fucked if you can't be honest with him, and you can't stand to be around what he holds as the most important thing in his life.
You & your family is far, far less important to him than she is; her being able to be herself is fine, you being able to be yourselves isn't when part of being yourself is calling her on her bitchy bullshit. Yet her being a contradictory bitch is perfectly alright with him, and completely excusable.
If he doesn't give a fuck about ruining his relationship with you, why do you care enough to be miserable?
You need to tell him to tell that bitch to be cool.

I honestly don't know. But I have no intention of becoming a friend of hers to be honest. Like I said, they've been married for like 3-4 years and she hasn't changed. Completely turned off of fixing her, but would like to find a way to get her to stop being such a bitch.

Ok you need to talk to her more get to know her and maker her feel somewhat special. Just ask what her problem is. I know the type she's just being a bitch because she's bored.

OP ain't posting revenge nudes of the bitch?

I'm out.

Post a pic of her

Like I said, I've expressed my views and he keeps telling me she's trying to change, and that I should try to make an effort to understand her behavior. And I've tried for the past 3 years but it's the same shit.

>fark

Checked.
Hmmm, do you think he's actually talking to her about it? You know your brother better than us. He's your brother, and you need to flat out tell him how you feel about her. I would even go as far as to ask him to help her to avoid you if at all possible.
People that are just so thick with their own stupidity that it wears you down to argue with them, I know the type. God be with you this next month OP. Talk to your family, make sure that if anybody dares to argue, the rest has their back, as in "____, he's an architect, he has a degree, I think he knows what he's talking about".

sounds like your brother is her little bitch. all you need to do is call her out and put her in her place tbh. if that doesn't work she's probably a manipulative person. my boyfriends mum is the same, thinks she's top shit. or you could just ignore the cunt. that always works

There's a reason she's acting like a bitch. Either she wants more attention or she's bored. Maybe stop sitting in your bedroom ignoring her and talking shit about her to your brother because he probably tells her. Either way just talk to her and be friendly and it will be solved

It sounds like it's time for both him & her to understand YOUR behavior. If the shoe can't go on the other foot, then it's absolutely all about her, and there's no relationship between you & your brother to worry about saving.

Don't have nudes.
Honestly I would, but she has a kinda well known blog, and if I fuck up her reputation (as much as I want to), my bro will link it straight to me since my mother and I are the only ones who have openly expressed have distaste for her. Despite the huge amount of gossip we hear about her from family and friends

You should tell her shes an arse to her face, its the only way trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE6JKNJlbs

>There's a reason she's acting like a bitch.
Yeah, you're right.
It's because she's a bitch.

No girl is born a bitch, it is learned and can be treated

Yeah, I would just tell your brother that you won't hold it against him that he married the dumb bitch, but you didn't, and you're not gonna put up with it the way he does. If he can't handle that, then maybe they should stop visiting.

>Don't have nudes.
Get some.

Can't you just crop a facebook pic of her?

I know the type also, she might be doing it to appear smart, and to gain approval, maybe she isn't getting it that her behavior is the cause of everybody not liking her.

>it is learned and can be treated
By the Connery method.

>isn't getting it that her behavior is the cause of everybody not liking her.

You mean acting like a bitch makes people think you're a bitch?

God damn, how fucking stupid is she to not have figured this out?

Kekd

OP, be cruel. Of all people, you can. You're not the parent. Call her annoying, disrespectful, or whatever.

Walk by her and say "why are you still here?"

It all eats at her. She will eventually be quiet around you. Everyone will publicly look mad at you but secretly enjoy the show.

Make her explode with anger OP

I don't care if she knows I dislike her, I'm sure she does, in the 400 passive aggressive squabbles I've had with her over the time. I've always tried being friendly to her. I ask a question about her, she replies like I'm a complete dumbass. 3-4 years this has been happening, and now I'm finally done.
Absolutely, I'm not saying I'm a perfect guy or anything, but my brother is always suggesting I accommodate her behavior.
He is definitely his bitch. And when I tell him that she's stringing him along and wears the pants, he gets pretty mad.
And I don't know if he is talking about it. She's stubborn as fuck so she could just be saying she'll change whenever he brings it up. Idk.
Goddamn man the architect situation... That dude is calm as shit but he was pretty pissed, especially with how long she kept trying to engage him.

Fuck her while she sleeps

The world has to have the incredibly stupid, OP is just unlucky enough to have to deal with one for a month straight.
I'm saying somebody needs to flat out call her the fuck out and explain it to her.

>I don't care if she knows I dislike her

Well there's your answer. I'd be a bitch too if my brother in law was a little faggot who didn't like me.

>why are you still here?
KEK

user's got a point, you're 19 and can still be expected to be an ass and have it be excusable. You're indeed not the parent.

greentext architect story

This pls

Just follow this advice and if your brother calls you out for making her feel unwelcome again just say he hasn't produced results by talking to her.
She's irrational, your household has no place for that. You're hosting them, they should show due respect so stick to your short blunt replies.

If she feels unwelcome she should probably think about why that is, and you can point that out if it comes up again.

>kept arguing with architect
You know they're too far gone when they ignorantly try to fight with someone over their area of expertise.
Seriously man, demand respect or tell your brother she is no longer welcome if she won't show common courtesy to her hosts like all normal people do.

No you autists are retarded she isn't going to become nicer by treating her worse. You faggots know nothing about girls, everything can be solved by friendly conversation

OP has tried for years, have you even read the thread?

I know that if you call a girl out, make her feel and notice the fact that nearly everybody around her does not like her, then she will cut some of the bitchy shit and become more quiet than bitchy.
Also, if the family hates her, why the hell does OP's parents invite the brother/her over in the first place?

Bitch needs to be beaten honestly. Her pride is too high and she views herself as a god. Let her get her ass kicked and the person get away with it and she would ease off a bit.

>we're having family dinner
>Bro and sis in law invited
>So is architect
>Parents are talking about how they want to build a house.
>Bitch in law brings up something about her old house
Tbh can't remember what started the insulation argument but it had shit to do with shape and design of the house and how much insulation is needed at certain points.
>They go back and forth.
>He says with a chuckle "Well I'm an architect I think I know what I'm talking about."
>She's like "Ehhh but I think you're wrong."
>He's constantly trying to disengage, can see him getting pissed.
>We try to divert the subject, she goes back to it.
>Eventually he just says "Jesus christ" with a sigh.
>gets up thanks us for dinner and leaves.
>bitch in law "I don't know what was his problem. Couldn't handle a debate?"

>Yeah I don't engage in conversation with her
>But I have no intention of becoming a friend of hers to be honest

I have. OP has a problem with her, start being friendly and make her think you like her and she'll treat you better anyway, not sure about others.

My parents feel like they're obligated to accommodate them. Plus we are her only kids and my mom doesn't want to lose him over him getting butthurt over us thinking she's annoying as fuck

Jesus christ just reading that got me internally enraged.
>just kill her

Post a pic I need to see what this bitch looks like

Well here's the thing. I've tried to be nice to her. I liked her initially she seemed nice when they were dating. Since they got married I tried getting to know her and being as nice as possible. The only reason I've reached this level of dislike for her is because she exhibits this behavior even when I'm nice and friendly. So I don't try to talk to her anymore because of that.

I bet she is fairly cute but sounds disgusting... like my wife.

Stop being nice. Be fucking cruel OP. Quit trying.

Samefag as fuck
>maybe if I keep asking for pics, OP will just dump the folder he's hiding from us

Maybe we'll just stop giving your autistic ass advice.

How about you Move the fuck Out and finally Let your Family be happy for once

>go on craigslist, get positive preggo test (theres a bunch for sale, or get one of the joke always positive ones)
>plant in their room
>also get one of those nannycam teddy bears
>also plant in room, next to preggo test (or a webcam open works too)
>be sure that it will get footage and that the test will be found when they get home
>make sure you are out of the house when shit hits the fan to avoid blame
>come back next day
>get footage
>post here
>we all collectively kek

That guy isn't me.
But the reason I won't post a pic is because of her blog. And fuck being caught by my bro trying to destroy her

FUCK off dumbass I said in the OP I'm moving out in a couple of months

I mean, I'm not OP, but I think I found you samefag-kun
I have no pics for you today

100% for this plan
please do this op in exchange for our advice

Topkek I'll have to keep it in mind. Thanks for the suggestion