TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINS

TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINS.

Why

OH SHIT ITS GOING DOWN

How come?

Callin bullshit, but bumping to keep this alive... Just in case.

You look like the offspring of Jar Jar Binks and E.T.

schoolshooter/10

God i hope this guy shoots hillary

cmon OP

i hope he shoots hillary and trump.

420 no scope

Op coming out of the closet details at 6

Zzz

Holy shit, stop your terrorism young man!

M8

now?

too bad

i dont see shit OP, when is this going to happen?

Nah, M16. Faggot

Rip

Called it.

OP here haha troll'd you again. Rofling out loud!

Not this fucking bullshit again this is the second time!

Sleep tight Jar-Jar

Op is now and willl always be a faggot

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the fire department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI, called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Churchill, as well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called the US Army, called the British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called Papa John's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Representatives, called every republican in the US, called Doctor Who, called the Pope, called my local gang lords, called the State Patrol of every state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The National Enquirer, called CNN, called Scott Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every Freemason, called Bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Woah dude u got me

Why do gamers and people that wear video game clothes always have a certain look to them? It's hard to describe.

Rofl! Good troll. You revive old Sup Forums! Haha! Oldfag for life!

Nothing is going to happen op is a faggle

did you mug that guy in rio?

Oldfag 4 life! Rofl!

Has it been 15 mins yet?

>52
oh u mean the "ive never experienced a vagina look" or the "I jack off to dead things" look??

you gonna change that shirt one day ya smelly fag