Not today faggot

Only the righteous wins.

You must be new here

Ya'll niggers need jesus

If you reply to this youre gay
If you reply to thus your mother will die in her sleep today

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

Responded M8

Trips confirm all niggers need jesus

>tfw
>you're all losers
no hurt feelings though

Thought you'd fall under the radar huh?

fuck jesus, join isis, you'll get a gun, a fake bible and your very own waifu.

nice try m8

I always win these. GG

you aren't hidden m8

Damn, you got me, i feel completely open and le vulnerable.

gg ez

Unlucky

Tell us where he is faggit

BAne?

How will i ever join isis now??!

No

Tell us about bane alright bake-neee!

You lose

BAN E!

no

Congrats you won

Nigger

Noice

Faggot, you made this thread didn't you? You thought to yourself " look, I'm gonna post this dank may a may thread, I'm gonna ruin it for everyone." Well good fucking job, you ruined it, for everyone. Sometime ago these threads were funny, there was some charm to the desperate mass of user's clamoring for that title of victory, but now, now it's the same tired old shtick, post, and wait to be shot down be a smug little anime girl. But you know what? I'm sick of it now, now it's nothing but another meme thread assaulting my eyes as I scroll down through the pages of Sup Forums, and yet you, the 9gag loving shitgobbling cock munching faggot that tou are, keep it going. I hope you're proud, faggot.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

no you

Shut the fuck up. I'm OP and banning you now from this thread. I am sexually attracted to anonymous and a proud feminist. I'm tired of you transphobic white males destroying the harmony in this place. Bye cis gendered scum!

Faggot

I lose, anyway I really wanna fuck young Jodie foster

Nigger faggots

Nope

>my precise

Not on my watch !

gotcha fags

nope

>I'm OP
What a world we live in where someone's live is so sad that they have to go on the internet and spread lies. The game.

If you reply to this post both your parents will die in their sleep tonight.

checked

Hello my straight friend, how is fucking the female ladys going?

That ass is photoshopped
I can tell because etc etc

i have one parent faggot

if you reply to this post, you are gay

I do what i want.. LOL DIDN'T READ: YOUR POST