Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

He was a lord you faggot

He literally just existed for people to hate so the fans would feel good when he died

That's not good writing

>He was a lord.

someone went from 0 to salty in record time jesus christ

Oh for fuck sake.

Then how come at a viewing party we have for GoT, a bunch of people there thought it sucked that he died?

Ramsay was a fucking boss.

because they're edgy

I really wish they would have drug out his death a bit more. Break his legs and arms and let him try to escape his own dogs. Or draw, quarter, and flay him like his house's banner.

I actually liked Ramsay

did your viewing party have a bunch of sweaty fedoras?

>implying the battle scene wasn't dragged out enough

He wouldnt try in that situation, as he didnt try anything while getting flogged by jon. he knows his own limits.

when was he flogged by Jon?

We all did user

everyone thinks that the flaying bullshit would be some kind of perfect ending to Ramsay but they forget that the Starks don't do that shit and also the North outlawed that practice (which went out the window when Boltons made a power play via Red Wedding)

Point is, the Starks have honor and weren't about to do something stupid just because LOL IRONY

>mfw honour is still considered to be part of Westeros
To be fair, honour is dead now.

Yet he still cockily resisted with Sansa present. But that was probably just to fuck with her. I do enjoy seeing her transformation into a monster nearing completion.

Sorry aussie terms, when he was getting bashed up. not actually flogged

It didn't actually show his death in the episode, only that he screamed as the dog ate his face. I didn't read the book but ive seen character that made it from worse scenario. I also loved his character, he killed his fagot father and was badass pure evil all the time.

They went for the much more honorific practice of feeding people to dogs, I see.

HE WAS TOO BASED FOR THIS WORLD

maybe if you spelled it correctly
Also, did you even watch the god damned episode? Did you not see the Stark banner flying on Winterfell?
Sansa may be a wily bitch but Jon knows what's up. So does Brienne for that matter

it's like you don't even know the show or the books so I'm going to ignore you

I think we won't need wait for too long since new Jofrey/Ramsay. Because GoT need at least one fucked up live character

Didn't see him feed the fat bitch with the baby to the dogs either but she dead. So is Ramsey. Deal with you you denialfag

I think we can all agree that we will miss his sadistic ass. He was a great villain. Loved to hate him sort of scenario. I just wish his one on one fight with Jon was a little cooler.

>The logic is getting to me
>Stonewall counter measures engage

[spoiler]20 GOOD MEN[/spoiler]

sansa deserved to be raped now she looks smug when littlefinger brings the vale knights

>joffrey is muh prince
>muh father was a confessed traitor

what a bitch

there is no logic in any of your posts

High Sparrow, baby.

>Deploy reality denial
>Protect my weak self esteem at all costs

Disappointing there was no real duel. Dunno why Ramsey went for the bow and didn't even shoot Johnny Snowstorm's legs. They were both as stupid as each other this episode.

How many times will he be saved by cavalry at the last minute anyway? He should win because he prepared well, not because he's the goodie and Ramsey is the baddie.

Is Davos going to kill Melisandre? Did he even know she and Stannis burnt Shireen before the last episode?

I don't feel same hate for him as i felt for Jofrey or Ramsay. BTW i think Margaery or Cersei will kill him or trick him very soon

But really who has the sparrow brought harm to?
A bunch of twisted people. Cersi, margery , jaymee.
I personally love the high sparrow.
Unless the power he has goes to his head, which, for someone as humbled as him, seems very unlikely.

Tyrion also told Daenerys to fuck off with the city-destroying, and Daenerys told Yara to fuck off with the raiding. All agreed. Seems honour is making a comeback.

Don't you dare talk bad about Margery

So true though.

She's kinda a hoe.

Joffrey was an utter cunt but Ramsey was just a cartoon villain.
The High Sparrow is way too close to real life.

This has nothing to do with honor, but everything with being sensible.

I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to do with a destroyed city and citizens that hate your guts? Don't destroy what you conquer. It would be like stealing shit and setting it on fire afterwards - completely retarded.

The high sparrow is a text-book medieval catholic priest. It's a great representation of how fucked up Christianity used to be.

He's dead as shit. And if you didn't like Roose then you can go fuck yourself. Roose was the boss

Yup you are right. I don't know about others but i would like to see vilain who do something not because gods told him, but because he can

I actually loved him, such a great character and I felt a little bit sad that he is now dead

No. Daenerys wanted to destroy cities for revenge, and Tyrion persuaded her not to because it would be a shitty thing to do. There are practical arguments both ways - you're right it's no good if your subjects hate you, but destroy a couple of cities with your dragons and you do send a pretty strong message. The point is, they weren't talking about practicalities but morality.

yeah i suppose its better writing to have antagonists nobody gives a fuck about

and the ugly people losers has to hurt people so the ugly people losers dont look stupid when hurt the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers are ugly orges that is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and try to be better then everybody even if the ugly people losers is pathatic on how or the way when try to be better then everybody like hold on to people so people dont think there ugly and there ugly hippos that smell like dog shit and bother you and the ugly people losers get exited when the ugly people losers cheat or hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly people losers is alme cause lie and t here so pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women and try to hurt popular people but isnt worth it cause smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly guys losers and the ugly hippo loser women
so people are in pain when the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way like this ugly hippo bitch right here and the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that try to be bettter then everybody but is ugly n hurts people that look better or is better then the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and the ugly women losers

>LITERAL PILE OF BODIES

Sansa is such a cunt. Tells John he doesn't have enough men when she knows that reinforcements are on the way. Litterally 90% of johns army is slaughtered so that little cunt can ride in on a white horse and save the day. Christfuck it makes me mad.

You know what else made me mad?

The fucking giant had no weapon.

Remember in coldharbor when he had a fuckhuge stick and just cleared lines of skeletons? Why in the name of merciful fuck didn't he have one for a fucking battle with plenty of time to prepare. Even a fucking spear would have been better than literally nothing. Cunt fuck goddamn.

it was fitting, but too fast

Never played total war? Occupying peacefully results in the lowest civil unrest.

and warden of the north

cleganebowl when?

Did Sansa know for sure that she had Littlefinger's guys? I thought that may have happened at the last minute.

Totally agree with you on the big guy not having a weapon. What the fuck is that about? He could have used ANYTHING and been more successful/alive.

Pretty much anything nice and big would have been enough to clear a path through the wall of shields and give the Stark army a chance to escape the encirclement. Imagine if he had a massive shield and could just put drop it on top of them to make a big gap. He could even just pick up one of their puny human spears and start impaling people like cocktail sausages.

remember that other giant with a fucking bow?

If it's this season (i.e. next episode) it will be fucking stupid. Unfortunately.

probably never

>Ramsey shoots a shot at Rickon and misses on purpose.
>Suddenly impaled by 8 feet of fucking pine tree.

probably never, because of the new rule High Sparrow introduced Tommen to. The "No battle for your justice"-rule.

I was really hoping his twenty good men would save the day.

No
Because Starks are bunch of pussies

Littlefinger is still around and he was looking as smug as ever

Is Emilia Clarck getting fat?

>20 good men
Man the starks had 62 mormonts, that's like 620 good men

what is hype may never die

JUSTICE.

Except, I would have enjoyed it more if he were flayed. Could have made him a pet, like Reek.

Can't wait for euron to give her his big cock

I bet ramsay got sansa pregnant
>I am part of you now

If he did, how would he know before she did?

because he's got 20 good swimmers

Only in real life. Honor died with the invention of the firearm

yeah here is more proof

after being flayed?

fake. you can tell cause the tits are too nice

>mormonts

I guess every male mormont above thirty has some epic spells prepared.

Did he ask his dad to borrow them too?

no his dad was already poisoned by his enemies by then

>show sucks
>books suck
>writer just eliminates plot armor
>"epic series"

noob abi-dalzim's horrid wilting is better than most epic level spells anyway unless ur fighting constructs or something

I wish Jon kept punching him to death

did anyone literally not know he was going to end up being dogmeat?

does anyone not realize that sansa's pregnant with a psychopath's baby?

as a plot device, she's not going to have a medieval abortion and then lots of angsty hand-wringing

>does anyone not realize that sansa's pregnant with a psychopath's baby?

>does anyone not realize that sansa's pregnant with a psychopath's baby?

I'm pretty sure everybody knows that.

Was "Hold the Door" one of the stupidest things from the show or the stupidest thing from the show?

Honestly thought Jon Snow would kill him in a duel.
Then I thought Sansa would kill him, but didn't think of dogs.

If Sansa is pregnant it's a stupid soap opera twist and there are too many of those.

GoT going down the drain since martin is no longer holding D&D´s hands.
Hate that cunt Sansa for acting like such a bitch in the conversation with jon.... like wtf is he supposed to do about having having fewer man than bolton... also rickon not even trying to dodge and running in a straight line while beeing shot at.

And by far the most predictable thing was that they were going to be rescued by Littlefinger... good god season 6 pisses me off so fucking much...

As a plot device, or just cause I want it Asha/Yara and Dany need to fuck

More like Game of who gives a shit?

Doesn't matter, Moon tea exists in westeros for abortions.

He was referring to the psychological scars. He has fundamentally changed her. No matter how much she tries to deny it.

That was the fucking best episode in Game of Thrones ever.

I thought there was a number of other ways he could go. Hanged on the cross was one of them, where he would get his dick cut off as well.

i would have had an archer 'snipers' positioned during the pre-battle parlay on the day before and taken out ramsay bolton and his lieutenants and guard

you don't treat dishonourable people honourably; you just take them out

would have saved literally thousands of lives and all those bolton soldiers and the wildlings and stark allies would still be alive

no bolton clan left means their loyalty would have automatically shifted to sansa and john

>also rickon not even trying to dodge and running in a straight line while beeing shot at.
I immediately saw the giant pyres of burning men and thought, Oh run behind those they'll block the arrows and the fire and smoke will obscure his view, but at least run behind the only giant objects while arrows are being shot at you.

more here too

I just wish he got executed by jon

Lmfao, now that would have been classic.