FB fap thread

FB fap thread

Fucking sexy!

God damn! Moar!

Fuck her tits are great

Please don't stop, she is so hot

what would you do to this ass?

opinions?

mmm I would spend fucking hours eating and licking it clean.

Nice ass, more please

Can't get enough of her

What would you do to it?

like it ?

what would you do to her?

yes i do a lot, lovely fucking shape to it, looks lovely and firm. love to have her on all fours, and cheeks spread wide for me.

I want to bend her over pull the dress up and pound her ass

last one

I want to bury my face in her tits

What would you do to her body?

shame thats the last one! fucking shape of it is great, as well as the other girls ass. Bet her asshole tastes fucking perfect

Fuck she is beautiful

mmm I want to titty fuck her and cum all over her face

Nice tight dress

Yes! Please continue with her! Love her from the other thread

Yum, please don't stop

So fucking sexy

Another lovely cute little ass. Sure it would be just as fun to play with, reckon its tight as fuck though!

mmmm yeah

Moar of her!

Fuck can't get enough of her

any takers?

How would you fuck her?

Sexy, would love to finish on her face with her tongue out like that

I want to titty fuck her amazing rack then cover them in cum

Are you fapping to her ? ;)

yep, that'd be so sweet

Yes

mmm yeah on her knees look up at me like that waiting for my load

Amazing body! Moar!

She is so beautiful and sexy

Mom of a friend

Can't get enough, what's her name?

very sexy

yeah, she's amazing

Joslynn

no fucking way, how old? love a plastic whore

god, looks like the kinda girl who knows exactly what she wants from a guy. bet demanding in fuck in bed, in the best way

What would you do to her ? ;)

Fuck how old is she?

and the ugly people losers has to hurt people so the ugly people losers dont look stupid when hurt the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers are ugly orges that is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and try to be better then everybody even if the ugly people losers is pathatic on how or the way when try to be better then everybody like hold on to people so people dont think there ugly and there ugly hippos that smell like dog shit and bother you and the ugly people losers get exited when the ugly people losers cheat or hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly people losers is alme cause lie and t here so pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women and try to hurt popular people but isnt worth it cause smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly guys losers and the ugly hippo loser women
so people are in pain when the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way like this ugly hippo bitch right here and the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that try to be bettter then everybody but is ugly n hurts people that look better or is better then the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and the ugly women losers

She must be like 35

I want to fuck her pretty face, would love to see those lips wrapped around my dick

must have had that kid super young the fucking cum whore!

More

Fuuuuuuuck everything about her is amazing, please don't stop

More of Joslynn please!