Hello /b

hello /b

wat do u think abou this guy?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hOuQnOzmk1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beast rapper

I heard carlos stole most of his jokes from other comedians.

who the fuck is carlos?

Whats that guy gonna do when his career doesnt "take off" and he has nothing to fall back on and all those tattos. Good luck at the 8.25 paying warehouse. STUPID

I'm thinking his name is Kurt Cobain?

Maybe he'll suck cock for money. Very lucrative. Very luxurious.

Who is this ugly looking fat mother fucker?

his carrer will stay the way it is
he is too raw for some closeminded fucks

hail great vinnie

Great rapper. Never understood why he converted to islam.

Used to be pretty good in the early days of JMT but he got way to heavy with the conspiracy theories and now he sucks. Not to mention he uploaded a picture of him burning the American flag on memorial day, not even American but thats just plain disrespectful.

ok i take it back. send me a link. im not into new school hip hop but i take it back till i hear it? Deal?

FAVORITE AOTP TRACK. GO!

youtu.be/hOuQnOzmk1E

he's got to have that edge.

When man dont have anything else they turn to faith, i guess he was leaded to islam

Should do a music video where he has wads of cash,chunky gold chains around his neck,a limo or two,horrible sluts(skanky) and the really fat black guy with a hoodie on who appears in all of those vids.NO SMILING

Vinnie Paz is the fucking man

some of the theories not enven i believe but some of them are true, thats why his carrer doesnt "take-off" the system doesnt want him walking around saying wat they dont want anyone to say

Shit. Just lost all respect.

Not impressed. same old same old. Im too old to be on 4 chan but i like shit like N.W.A. D.O.C. rRUN DMC and especially ERIC B. AND RAKIM like i said old dude is old.

and he is a muslim so its normal for him to 8 murica

SOME PEOPLE WAKE UP LATE I WAKE UP MAD LATE

He doesn't "take-off" because his music isn't marketed towards mainstream, one of the reasons is because he raps about bullshit conspiracy theories way to much.

if u like it u like it no matter how old you are

Explain how it's just same old same old

he only has 3-4 songs about that shit, and at least some of them he had the patience to read and study the facts to get to the truth

THEY BUILT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IN A TEST TUBE

I'm sure it's more than that, at least it seems like more. I'm not sure he does study the facts, he makes ridiculous claims in the songs where he does talk about conspiracy theories. In the first verse of You can't be neutral on a moving train he says Columbus was greeted with nothing but niceness for example, no evidence for that at all. theres plenty of examples in You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train, if he strayed away from conspiracy theories he could be great again, his talented but that shits ruining him

jus allah is better

that shit is true b/ro

Doubtful, theres no evidence backing it up, it's just another way to portray America as evil.

set aside the conspiracy theories, vinnie paz is a dope rapper, I've been a fan of his and his co-conspirators for a long ass time, one of the things I like so much about jmt, vinnie paz and aotp is the BEATS, they are dope as shit, blending in the classical with rap, + they are raw, I generally dont like listening to rap because it gets very repetitive with the bitches and the hoes and the sneakers and gold chains, rappers like these provide something different even if it IS conspiracies, vinnie paz raps a lot about beeing bipolar aswell, and some might not respect that but he has a really good take on it and prooves he can rap about real shit aswell

vinnie paz is the shit but beeing different is the same as beeing wrong, this is why he will never take flight but still have a solid loyal fanbase

colombo was spanish and he is trying to show how dirty and worthless was the catholic church was back in that time cuz the catholic church ruled europe for many many years

hail your words my friend

vinnie is no beta fag

Ignoring the conspiracies he is definitely a great rapper though Stoupe was a major part in what made early JMT so great.
He was talking about how Columbus treated the native americans, he didn't mention the church until later in the verse and even then it was only a line or two, the majority of the verse focused on Columbus

yes but colombo was ruled by the church, im portuguese and my history is not very diferent from spain, except that we are way more awsome, and we where ruled by the catholic church and so here they

He's fat and has ugly tattoos. He also looks like he's a bit of a wigger.

Fucking muslim... Did like him abut way before but something is fuckt up in his head since he converted

theres nothing wrong with beeing a muslim, its the same as beeing a bhuddist or a christian or a pastafarian or whatever, beeing religious is fine and to some extent we ALL are religious ( be it faith, money or power - religion is what drives you in life ), that beeing said, there is beeing religious to a fault or beeing a fanatic

take kanye west for example, much worse than beeing a muslim if you ask me, his religion is on par with that of satanism, he whorships himself, his head is stuck so far up his own butthole that he cant even smell his own shit anymore - but again, that's religion gone too far for you

He is a member of ISIS.

Wannabe Muslim, sellout rapper, used to be good in the early days with Jus Allah but now they're both complete fucking losers

I didn't think Patton Oswalt had tattoos.