/mlb/ general

Rags edition

>rags

>RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS

>rags
pls take series, A's

>rags

>RAGS

>rags

>the Rangers losing a game is like winning a World Series for every other teams fanbase
obsession

wow, fucking DONE with these CHOKERS

need a new team, trips decides

dingers 2bh

> one strike
> rags
What a great day to be alive.

>Rags fans have literally no idea what winning a World Series is like

That guy is trendy as fuck, stay mad /mlb/

>RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS RAGS

>king back on top

WHO /SEASON SERIES WIN SO FAR AGAINST >RAGS/ HERE?

we were tied anyway, speaking of which, what's the cube meme about?

you have no idea what winning a world series feels like

> being this new

Mods? Im calling on you to ban all these "Rags" spammers, make them humble themselves. Thank you

How do you go from this

I was upset about the loss desu, but seeing how obsessed /mlb/ is with us, it puts a smile on my face

Thanks for cheering me up lads :^)

Rockies

I am new, user. I don't get the cube meme and I would be enlightened to find out. pls be gentle

To this?

Meant for >

>rags fans crying to janny for help
very sad tbhq with u joe

to this?

Are you kidding me? How much of a newfag are you?

>Rags haven't had a higher winning percentage than the Cubs at all this season

>Rangers fans were bragging about how elite their bullpen was this past offseason

Gotta throw lesser teams like the Yankees a freebie every once in a while ya know?

Easy win tomorrow to keep the consecutive series streak alive

I know about the meme but I don't know about the context of it

fuck hample. pissbaby

>rags

>Cleaveland fans after a loss
>nowhere to be seen

>Rangers fans after a loss
>out in full force defending their teams pride

Wow, really makes you wonder who the true fans really are

>Throwing a losing team with no offense a freebie when you're up 7-1
>Rags

>throw them a freebie
they got their 6 runs through home runs, you didn't throw them shit you just decided that morning you wanted to be a meme

THIS

Fuck that hack. him getting hit in the face is amazing

It's common to purposely misspell teams names to meme.
> rags
> cubes
> sux
> doyers
> barfs
> tranpa gay
> bomston
> houshit
> gints
> assholes
> resds
> pooers
> stankees
> blow gays
> methinals
> carcrashinals

Thank god

He really thinks he can pull his shit off at Yankees Stadium in a Rangers shirt and hat?
Props to my man who body checked him

nah Bannister wanted to give the Yankees that game. Probably because Cashman or that shit manager Girardi called him and said "we will give you 1 million dollars if you let us win"

Bannister being the Pimp G he is was like "cool"

thanks for being friendly about it, user

>Rags

>implying the Tribe loses

>tfw the white sox have transcended this meme by becoming the who's than to >ART

>This is Tiki tier bantz

No wonder even Rags fans dislike you

>In such denial that he believed his team could only lose if payed a small sum of 1 million

you realize what is happening with the Indians right now right? It happened to the Tigers, Sox, and Royals. You are on a win streak now that will turn around into a 10 losses in 12 games collapse and lose first place. That's the entire story of the AL Central so far this year

thats the story of the Rangers

>Yankees unironically came back to win a game without using No Runs DMC

You can't make this shit up.

Those teams don't have a rotation like the Indians, which helps prevent any long losing streaks.

>Thanks for letting us win Rangers we needed the handout
What did he mean by this?

ZACK HAMPLE BTFO ON MLB NETWORK

Bryce "I wish I was in New York" Harper

>Douchey name
>Dumb hair
>Hipster
>Whiner
>Coward
>Hypocrite
>Manchild
>Swag faggot
>Doesn't hustle
>Always gets injured
>Entitled Brat
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Pathetic quitter
>Most annoying guy in the room at any time
>Adored by beta morons
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take advice from the great Goose Gossage
>Liberal
>Supports Hillary
>Hated by teammates
>Hasn't got a ring
>Hasn't got a clue
>Attention whore
>Ultra-sensitive
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about making baseball fun again. Nobody cares
>Thinks his walkup song is cool. It isn't
>Crybaby
>Runs into walls
>Bandwagons the most popular sports teams
>Embarrassed the NL in his first all star game
>Holds the active record for futility vs. one pitcher
>Doesn't drink beer
>Calling him the best player in baseball represents a new level of cringe
>Probably posts on Reddit
>Pronounces "meme" as "maymay"
>Cried about Papelbon
>Cried about Matt Williams
>Cried about the umps
>Cried about every playoff loss
>Punchable face
>Cares more about a clothing contract than his team
>Engraves emojis on baseball bats
>Future Yankee
>Most laughable "star" in MLB history

>tfw you know the Rangers are gonna win the World Series this year so none of this >rags spamming bothers me

We will have the last laugh, mark my words

Fresh OC

>Yotsuba A

I can't even remember the last time the Indians lost.

Beautiful

Here's the closest they've ever been

>whos

ART

ABSTRACT

>YFW THE RAGS HAND OUT THE DIVISION TO THE ASSTROS OUT OF GENEROSITY

Kek my post made it

>RANDERS

jokes on you, Hamilton's gonna get the lead back in extras with what could be one of the greatest all time World Series homers

>7s
meme magic

>RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS RANDERS

Im famous

Is randers supposed to be an insult?

>Thanks for letting us win the entire division rangers we needed the handout
>This is what the Astros will say

We'll see.

tune in to the white sox game guys, they're about to transcend reality

QUICK COME WATCH OUR TEAM BLOW ANOTHER 7+ RUN LEAD

ABSTRACT ART MAY BE HAPPENING

All this Rags posting is all the Rangers haters in their death crows, its their last chance to make fun of the Rangers before we win the world series

How many outs away were they?

The Texas Rangers are still the best team in the league

You have to get three strikes to win the World Series

You can do it SoxBros

IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, JOSH HAMILTON IS REMEMBERED FOR HIS EXTRA INNINGS GAME WINNING HOME RUN TO WIN THE 2011 WORLD SERIES

IN DOING SO HE GETS NEFTALI FELIZ OFF THE HOOK FOR A BLOWN SAVE TO CAP OFF AN EXCITING GAME SIX.

BUT IN REALITY THE RANGERS WERE ONE STRIKE AWAY FROM A WORLD SERIES VICTORY FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE GAME. AND THEY BLEW IT AGAIN.

JUST AS IS OFTEN BROUGHT UP IN STEVE BARTMAN DISCUSSIONS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT IT WAS JUST GAME SIX.

HOWEVER, THE RANGERS GOT BTFO IN GAME SEVEN

Its a doggy dog world out there bro

Told you

>JOSH HAMILTON
Who?
>THE RANGERS
... Who??

Thanks. Puke and Jenny fucking suck.

>JUST AS IS OFTEN BROUGHT UP IN STEVE BARTMAN DISCUSSIONS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO POINT OUT THAT IT WAS JUST GAME SIX.
The ottomans had 3-1 series lead, they were already in the middle of choking

>two frame james didn't suck ass today

Huh?

please delete this us Rangers fans don't live in the past.

>WhoSox can contain a 9th inning meltdown
>Rags get walked off

What did they mean by this?

>mfw he started pilates sessions with Hairietta

HMMMM

Whos tried to help the rags get off the hook but didn't succeed

>rags

>all these hate for the rangers
oh well when you're the best you're bound to get hate